[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Ugh. Have relatives coming over this weekend, and I have no idea when they'll be here. So I'll start the race, but if I suddenly stop, that's why.

im so hopeing that I be able to race this weekend, however im in the middle of a paxil/paroxetine redrawel cold turkey style an it makes hell look like a happy place to be :) I will be there but unsure if I can drive?

We racin 2 nyt ? If so good luck . .

Got woke up by lady whom paid for a flymo 400 turbo off me on feabay .
She only cut(half) of my front garden on her test cut !
Then returned it for a refund .why . Because it squeaked on start up ! £25 she paid . This lady pulled up in 14 plate merc ! returned my item after cutting half my garden . CHEERS FREE LABOUR ! Snobs lmfao ! Il open a case any day for her ! (Mental health case )

We racin 2 nyt ? If so good luck . .

Got woke up by lady whom paid for a flymo 400 turbo off me on feabay .
She only cut(half) of my front garden on her test cut !
Then returned it for a refund .why . Because it squeaked on start up ! £25 she paid . This lady pulled up in 14 plate merc ! returned my item after cutting half my garden . CHEERS FREE LABOUR ! Snobs lmfao ! Il open a case any day for her ! (Mental health case )

Yeah were racing tonight, and wow! :lol:

Hi to all fellow racers and stewards,

I think that it's time for Makozi Racing Internacional to acquire their first victory as online test runs are very promising.
I managed to get a 1:53.1 on my first and only lap, noticing that I made around 3-4 mistakes, meaning that I can probably get 1:52.8's quite easily and run these times consistently (unless I get disconnected). But I think that this will be a very close race tonight, so good luck!

Nik_Makozi

I think that it's time for Makozi Racing Internacional to acquire their first victory as online test runs are very promising.
I managed to get a 1:53.1 on my first and only lap, noticing that I made around 3-4 mistakes, meaning that I can probably get 1:52.8's quite easily and run these times consistently (unless I get disconnected). But I think that this will be a very close race tonight, so good luck!

Nik_Makozi
1 lap pace doesn't decide a race however, you have to piece the jigsaw together if you want to win races. Good luck anyway :)

Nik_Makozi
Good luck m8 my best 53.6 7pp pen. damage limitation for me :(

We had connection issues in general when trying to do CSS yesterday so just hoping that is more stable tonight. Sound seemed to be fixed if you restarted your ps3 and rejoined the lobby in a lobby earlier this week.

We had connection issues in general when trying to do CSS yesterday so just hoping that is more stable tonight. Sound seemed to be fixed if you restarted your ps3 and rejoined the lobby in a lobby earlier this week.
I did this then went on track and was all fine then changed something in settings then when i went back on track the car sound was gone... Although i personally have only had this problem on the new long rally circuit so hopefully its just a problem there.

Hopefully there aren't to many delays, because I have another race that starts 20 min after we finish.
yet again

mini stig.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I should be able to do that with some good practice. Of course, I don't have the time, so I'll just really hope you spin.

So far, I have done a 54.0. Only done about five laps practice.

Re: Weather. It says the changeability is fixed, at 30% weather. Does that mean light rain throughout?

Yeah I think we should delay the start unti
So far, I have done a 54.0. Only done about five laps practice.

Re: Weather. It says the changeability is fixed, at 30% weather. Does that mean light rain throughout?
Oh poo, haven't even thought about rain. Is that a possibility?

Back