[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Oh yeah, best driver in AM.. nothing to do with being your team mate has it? ^^

And Redbull, I'm absolutely not trying to pile the pressure on you to make those mistakes.. not at all.

Ive got a big shovel :)

edit: Redbull what times have you clocked?

Just to be clear @gtpcaine, these are the track limits for pit in and out?

aq8o.jpg
y0wk.jpg

xweej.jpg
zeis1.jpg

I'll be racing you for 4th boyo :)

edit: Still alot of unregistered drivers.

Anyone have any idea how long a pit stop here is?
Depends on your fuel strategy! :lol:

Just to be clear @gtpcaine, these are the track limits for pit in and out?
aq8o.jpg
y0wk.jpg

xweej.jpg
zeis1.jpg

Pit exit is correct, as for pit entry, if you end up in the gravel there wont be a penalty as it will cost you time, if you go flying across it full throttle however, then you will be penalised.

Basically, in short, as long as you don't take the mick, and respect the merger lines, you will be fine.

Is the AM race livestreamed?
I have a YouTube account and I want to be seen racing!
We have no official broadcast of any lobby unfortunately. But it is definitely something I would like to try and do for season 3. If I can't manage to organise full blown livestreams, I am hoping to at least make some race highlights videos. I was planning on doing that for this season, I have just been swamped with work, so haven't had time to organise anything.

Dc'ed :( I sometimes have no luck. Sorry for the turn 1 incident @merlinrichards wasn't watching were you were. Sorry. Hope the race finished well. Really getting annoyed by stuff like this. :mad:

Overall it was a good race today for me. I knew once @adam46 joined in that he was going to be my toughest competition. Qualified on pole with my fastest lap of the weekend, a 1:35.9 on my first lap out. The start of the race was rather embarrassing with spinning the car under weight transfer into the Dunlop Chicane, I went from first to last just like that! Got the car spun back around and it was time to go to work on the field, picking cars off the best I could. I had a couple of hairy moments with getting pinched off and bumped but that's GT racing I guess. :P Slowly caught up to @roberte and Adam as night fell and a battle for the lead ensued with some awesome cat-and-dogging down the Mulsanne. I was on a 3 stop strategy, Adam was on a 2-stopper, and he got me by about 10 seconds and a liter of fuel at the end. I feel that if I didn't spin any and pushed a little harder instead of conserving I could have won but it was a great race as it was. :) Thanks to Roberte for hosting, all of the FGTA staff, and my dog for :censored:ing me off with his unrelenting whining and barking.

Overall it was a good race today for me. I knew once @adam46 joined in that he was going to be my toughest competition. Qualified on pole with my fastest lap of the weekend, a 1:35.9 on my first lap out. The start of the race was rather embarrassing with spinning the car under weight transfer into the Dunlop Chicane, I went from first to last just like that! Got the car spun back around and it was time to go to work on the field, picking cars off the best I could. I had a couple of hairy moments with getting pinched off and bumped but that's GT racing I guess. :P Slowly caught up to @roberte and Adam as night fell and a battle for the lead ensued with some awesome cat-and-dogging down the Mulsanne. I was on a 3 stop strategy, Adam was on a 2-stopper, and he got me by about 10 seconds and a liter of fuel at the end. I feel that if I didn't spin any and pushed a little harder instead of conserving I could have won but it was a great race as it was. :) Thanks to Roberte for hosting, all of the FGTA staff, and my dog for :censored:ing me off with his unrelenting whining and barking.

That dog is now my mascot, I forgot to tell you.

Great job tonight adam and redbull you guys were the class of the field. Hope you will be with us again next time when I get most of my pp back :D

Was running one hell of a setup on the Z4 and was in 3rd for most of the race, but mishaps in the gravel, roberte overtaking me and eventually running out of petrol put me in 8th out of 10th. What a shambles.

EDIT: LBM Lightning In A Bottle's AM team manager was devastated when he heard about my lost fuel gamble. Within seconds of the fuel gauge hitting "Empty", he soon turned into a VERY sad man, in front of the FGTA and sports broadcasters alike. Here was his reaction:

Last edited:
Back