FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

Good race, but two stopping RS-RM-RS was the wrong call :dunce:

Desten, see if you can go into your TV settings and change the mode, I tried playing on a bigger screen but there was a delay between controller input and what got displayed, so back to my smaller 'faster' TV. I think it's response rate that is the critical property.

Good race, but two stopping RS-RM-RS was the wrong call :dunce:

Desten, see if you can go into your TV settings and change the mode, I tried playing on a bigger screen but there was a delay between controller input and what got displayed, so back to my smaller 'faster' TV. I think it's response rate that is the critical property.
Monitor Response time and input lag are two different things mate.

Monitor Response time is the response time of a monitor/television. It typically governs how much ghosting a display has. You'll see it sometimes when looking to purchase a monitor it will show in specifications as 6 MS, 4 MS, 2 MS etc. It basically is a measurement to say this monitors
display can go from a black-to-white or grey-to-grey pixel in 6, 4, 2 Milliseconds.

Input lag is something completely different. However, one may affect the other so he may want to check both the input lag and his monitor response time.

Next race Monte Carlo one of my favorite tracks.2012 i got my first World Record in Monte Carlo with the Ferrari F2007

I remember not being bothered because witb steeringlock and my natural horrid monaco skills im always 2-3s off.:banghead: :banghead:

At least on the real track I can chicane cut without going head on into the wall. :sly:

eventually assetto wilk be updated on ps4. When it is maybe we can run a ferrari series using all 3 ferrari f1s on that game.

If anyone's in the UK and free on the 2nd of June, Williams are having a special Media Day at Silverstone for free...

http://www.silverstone.co.uk/willia..._russia_02mar2017&utm_content=2017-05-02_1714
I'll just take that day off work, drive 150mi to minneapolis, fly to JFK, transfer to london and catch a cab to silverstone. :sly:

Poor JFK airport is all run down, just like his old political party. :sly: i wonder if Trump will tidy things up since he's President and all that. :rolleyes:

Ive been plugging monza in the sf13 ferrari and am consistently at 1.26 race pace. I cant figure out pitstops though. Its how fast u can select fuel and tires literally!!The other tracks like blackcat county are f1 style very very windy and tight with little straights to open up the throttle. I like it for a series as its a bit different.

FGTC-4 MONACO-GP Pre-Qualifier Final:

1) IP 1:11.630
2) Nik 1:12.894
3) Xife 1:13.005
4) Erazer 1:13.153
5) Bill 1:14.452
6) Mister 1:15.106
7) DSGT5 1:15.132
8) Pot 1:16.117
9) Spudds 1:16.340

Guys, I unfortunately have a funeral to go to this morning and will be logging on later then usual for race day. My best friends (and housemate) father passed, but should be on no later then an hour prior to race start.

Aug, I wouldn't worry about that buddy. It's lookin like we may not have that many for Monaco as is, so there will be room for everyone. Even if we need to make two rooms.

Formula FGT4 World Championship Result Round 15 Monte Carlo
20170507_003022.jpg

20170507_003034.jpg

20170507_012442.jpg

OMG, that was some dreadfull performance from my part.

Started out with an accidental jump start due to over-eagerness to be able to beat IP into T1, so causing chaos in the start instead. then pushed to try to make up for lost ground, ended up just burning my tyres getting nowhere, instead I had to make more pitstops. got stressed and made more and more misstakes. I did'nt manage a single clean lap in the race:grumpy:

So I'm sorry for the chaos I caused at the start, I'm sorry for pushing @Weider wide in T3, I'm sorry for bumping both @Nik_Makozi and @DrAug in the back while desperately trying to pass while on better tyres.

I also got to hand out a thank you to @SIERRA95 for TWICE letting me pass. We where actually fighting for position at that point, you really did'nt have to ease off. But concidering the speed-difference at that point, I understand it completely. In fact I remember doing the exact same thing myself a few times.:cheers:

I m happy to see your race comments Erazer. Everybody can do mistakes, fasters drivers and more slowers. But only good people give apologize if they causes troubles ;) 👍
I'm happy with my race because i came on Monaco without any training and setup, and i finish 6 seconds after you! I think i little improve my level race after race, but i have the last step to climb, to be able to figth with the big five each race... At the end of the race, two laps before end, i dont protect my position because you came on me very fast:eek:, and i was with old medium tyres... I wasn t able to figth with fair play, and to keep my position for the end of race in same time...
I want to thanks too all drivers who let me pass when i was figthing for P5.👍
In my point of view, it was a good race. Thanks you guys.

I m happy to see your race comments Erazer. Everybody can do mistakes, fasters drivers and more slowers. But only good people give apologize if they causes troubles ;) 👍
I'm happy with my race because i came on Monaco without any training and setup, and i finish 6 seconds after you! I think i little improve my level race after race, but i have the last step to climb, to be able to figth with the big five each race... At the end of the race, two laps before end, i dont protect my position because you came on me very fast:eek:, and i was with old medium tyres... I wasn t able to figth with fair play, and to keep my position for the end of race in same time...
I want to thanks too all drivers who let me pass when i was figthing for P5.👍
In my point of view, it was a good race. Thanks you guys.
. I wasn t able to figth with fair play, and to keep my position for the end of race in same time...
I wish I could show this to several members who have tried to race with us in the past, but were told that they needed to race more properly before they were allowed to race. Instead of working at it, these members never came back.

Here, we have a bonafide, advanced veteran in Sierra, but yet he has the common sense and respect to say he didn't want to push it because of his tyres, respecting his fellow members.

Sierra mate, you are never allowed to leave us my friend ;).

Bravo to you sir :gtpflag:.

Ya was kill fun had my heart rate and sweaty Palms. Tonight should be even better what are you thinking half hour or full hour race tonight
Awesome stuff it was!

Remember, I unfortunately am on a late job tonight.

I'd see how it goes and play it by ear. The more drivers we have the better we have a full simulated race. Especially at this track where tyre wear is so important to determine and adjust for.

If we don't get a decent sized amount of drivers for tonight, then calling for a full simulated race earlier tomorrow is paramount. This way we get a better chance of having more drivers as the Europeans, Asians and everyone else has a much better chance to join tomorrow bro.

FGTC-4 JULES BIANCHI-GP at AUTUMN RING RACEWAY Pre-Qualifier-Time Trial Fastest Laps:

1) IP 57.960
2) AUGH 58.263
3) XIFE 58.584
4) L2ON4RDO 58.869
5) NIK 58.931
6) RVG 59.101
7) BILL 59.406
8) DJM 59.469
9) And_ 59.813
10) DSGT5 1:00.074
11) SPUDDS 1:00.090
12) POT 1:00.889
13) ELVIS 1:03.196

I unfortunately have a job today and will miss this race :indiff:.

I hope everybody has a good clean race and has a lot of fun, regardless of where they finish.

I believe the race is being recorded by Tad and should be a good one guys.

For any questions on todays races please message either racerBILL1 or IMMORTAL PILOT.

Good luck and have fun :cheers::gtpflag:.

Go GAMMA RACE TEAM :lol:!

Back