FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

Hum, i did a Q lap yesterday with @DrAug, look like not recorded :(
It was acting up since Thursday.

Same thing happened twice on Friday when I was in a room with And, RVG, and Spudds. but I make sure to take a picture no matter what, just in case mate.

A couple of weeks ago it wouldn't save it immediately, but the recorded lap times would finally emerge a few hours later on, but not for everyone :indiff:.

Last edited:
Formula FGT4 World Championship Result Round 17 Apricot Hill Raceway
20170521_010020.jpg

20170521_010028.jpg

20170521_012601.jpg

One race before the end of the Formula Gran Turismo World Championship 2017 by my unofficial points calculations the leading team is Makozi Racing Internacional with 5360 points followed by Team RedLine with 5122 points.
I have done the calculations just for those two teams as I do not have the results from all the lobbies and would like @DestenDeath2 or @potvinsuks to come up with the official results and standings.

Hopefully the last race at Suzuka will be streamed and we will all enjoy the race without the interuptions like in the last one.

Driving with The Best!

Guys - sadly I won't be able to make the finale next week, which is a pity as I like Suzuka and I feel myself really getting to know this car.

Been good racing with you all and had some terrific side-by-side battles, forgetting the troubles we had pre-race yesterday it turned out to be a good last race for me, just a shame we had to start so late and that so many were forced to drop out.

Anyhow, been a pleasure and look forward to racing all of you again in the future :cheers:

Yesterday i was disconected before the end of race... i lost many good point for final standings... i hope i get all my point after bill1. i would like to say i m very disapointed with driver who said at the start of championship they will update point standings race after race and now this people disapear. This people is like a children and put this championship down. i can t understand why this man is still the official guy for updatiing standing? he must to be banned for the championship organisation! i dont want to take part in a championship where children update standing! i m a serious people and i want to race only with serious drivers, in a serious championship organised by serious people!

Guys, what about delayed the race and make a 90 minutes the june 3rd?

It's will probably be the last FGT race series of GT6, I tough we have to do something special. Honestly I'll love to race a full 300km like real F1, but 90 minutes can be great idea too.

Some people cant make it next week anyway, like my self.

One race before the end of the Formula Gran Turismo World Championship 2017 by my unofficial points calculations the leading team is Makozi Racing Internacional with 5360 points followed by Team RedLine with 5122 points.
I have done the calculations just for those two teams as I do not have the results from all the lobbies and would like @DestenDeath2 or @potvinsuks to come up with the official results and standings.

Hopefully the last race at Suzuka will be streamed and we will all enjoy the race without the interuptions like in the last one.

Driving with The Best!
Damn! need you'r drivers to catch a cold or something:P This point-system only premires participation, not so much results, as TRL has had much better results overall, but bad participation (you always have 4 drivers on grid, something we rarely get:(

Anyway, last nights race was fun, It was just such a shame Elvis decided to be a dick! I have no idea why he acted this way as he's been very cool previous races.
I had a good rythm despite no practice at all, and while tyrewear was plauging me as usual, it seems everyone else around me had just as much issues, and apart from Nik and IP, I had the best pace out of all on worn tyres, even catching IP quite steadily at some points of the race.:eek:

Looking forward to the final race, Suzuka is arguably my favourite track (not my fastest, but I still love it), I also am kinda busy next week tho, I would'nt mind max's proposal to postpone it 1 week and do a 90 min race because its the finale.... :)

Damn! need you'r drivers to catch a cold or something:P This point-system only premires participation, not so much results, as TRL has had much better results overall, but bad participation (you always have 4 drivers on grid, something we rarely get:(

Anyway, last nights race was fun, It was just such a shame Elvis decided to be a dick! I have no idea why he acted this way as he's been very cool previous races.
I had a good rythm despite no practice at all, and while tyrewear was plauging me as usual, it seems everyone else around me had just as much issues, and apart from Nik and IP, I had the best pace out of all on worn tyres, even catching IP quite steadily at some points of the race.:eek:

Looking forward to the final race, Suzuka is arguably my favourite track (not my fastest, but I still love it), I also am kinda busy next week tho, I would'nt mind max's proposal to postpone it 1 week and do a 90 min race because its the finale.... :)

If you're not in it you can't win it! ;)

I don't mind a delay, just hope that's not Champions League final day!

I'm happy to hear you guys had a good race despite the issues.

So from what I gather from reading your posts up above, 3 things are a must.

1) Elvis is banned from the League.

2) Standings will be updated.

3) We push the finale at Suzuka for Japanese-GP 1 week forward and make it into 90 minutes.

Does anybody object to this?

Next race Monte Carlo one of my favorite tracks.2012 i got my first World Record in Monte Carlo with the Ferrari F2007

Only the "Immortal Cutter" could find somewhere to cut at Monaco, sweet lord! He's that used to cutting and nobody saying anything to him, he post the video of it as if it's fine.

Stick to the time trials.

DATE CHANGE: The final race of Season 4 - JAPANESE-GP at SUZUKA will now be moved forward to Sunday, June 4th.

From what I am hearing, some of the guys like Xife and LE40 have races in other leagues on Saturday the 3rd, and moving it to Sunday the 4th makes sense.

Oh and also, now I can make the race if we switch it to Sunday because I had to work on Saturday myself :sly:.

If anybody has a issue with this, or if anybody has any suggestions like making the race an hour or two earlier please don't refrain from speaking up.

DATE CHANGE: The final race of Season 4 - JAPANESE-GP at SUZUKA will now be moved forward to Sunday, June 4th.

From what I am hearing, some of the guys like Xife and LE40 have races in other leagues on Saturday the 3rd, and moving it to Sunday the 4th makes sense.

Oh and also, now I can make the race if we switch it to Sunday because I had to work on Saturday myself :sly:.

If anybody has a issue with this, or if anybody has any suggestions like making the race an hour or two earlier please don't refrain from speaking up.
Sunday is great! much easier to make that timeslot. :)

Only the "Immortal Cutter" could find somewhere to cut at Monaco, sweet lord! He's that used to cutting and nobody saying anything to him, he post the video of it as if it's fine.

Stick to the time trials.
Yes its completely fine, this was a timetrial and the lap was not redlapped by cutting there, everyone else cut aswell. Not sure what your point is...

Yes its completely fine, this was a timetrial and the lap was not redlapped by cutting there, everyone else cut aswell. Not sure what your point is...
I most certainly agree with you mate.

I think all in all, Sundays should be the proper day out of the week to be racing for this anyway :)

Especially when the Penalties were actually on :lol:.

I swear I thought I was hearing crickets after I read his post :lol:.
RM and RH please @potvinsuks

Pretty sure all guys will agree.
Yeah don't you remember we ran Suzuka rH-rS for Season 3, but then you guys wanted me to change it and I did mate :rolleyes:.

There were several tracks on the board that we had similar Tyre Compound Choices for, but something was said that made us stay away from rH's for good.

The last time I raced him at Monaco he did the same. Hell, when I beat him at the High Speedring, he started a whole new championship with the exact same rules except for two rules, (no ABS and no damage). No ABS because he thought that was my advantage and no damage because that disadvantaged him. He totally destroyed the championship run by another guy, just because he got beat in a race.

He's fast over one lap with the brakes up high and feedback turned off but when he goes wheel to wheel he's average. A "timetrialist" for sure.

Everyone else is cutting so it's fine? OK.

PS.

Do you all remember the time he wasn't good enough to win GT Academy and try to start the campaign to get the rule changed so that he could come back a second year. Still makes me laugh.

PPS.

Do you all remember the time a guy beat him at one of these time trails and he claimed the guys lap wasn't a proper lap because he used the handbrake. "Handbrakes are cheating and I didn't use the handbrake, bla, bla, bla".

Well I'm saying that his lap around Monaco is not proper because of that cut.......... Oh christ, I didn't even check if he used the hand brake at the hairpin! I hope not as he will have to remove the lap, given that that other guys lap was "wrong".

Last edited:
The last time I raced him at Monaco he did the same. Hell, when I beat him at the High Speedring, he started a whole new championship with the exact same rules except for two rules, (no ABS and no damage). No ABS because he thought that was my advantage and no damage because that disadvantaged him. He totally destroyed the championship run by another guy, just because he got beat in a race.

He's fast over one lap with the brakes up high and feedback turned off but when he goes wheel to wheel he's average. A "timetrialist" for sure.

Oh my god, I'll never expected to meet the biggest bad loser of GTP in person. Nice to meet you.

edit: @potvinsuks We have running RM and RH last season at Suzuka. I can understand a track like RBR or Spa, we have switch to RS RM this season, but now at Suzuka the game changed at 90 minutes. Or will are about to pit 6-7 times.

Last edited:
Oh my god, I'll never expected to meet the biggest bad loser of GTP in person. Nice to meet you.

You have never met me in person. And there is my point. Cutting Monaco like that isn't "in person". It's ****ing about in your bed room thinking you're the worlds greatest. Then when the rubber meets the road you fail and start a campaign (Online) to get the real word changed.

View attachment 648439

Take the box, it will be fine, just let it go.

God dam it. You made me bust out laughing. Thanks for that. I was actually trying hold it back but then I just couldn't. Top drawer.

👍

PS

In the above post are 3 examples of the Immortal Cutter being the worst loser. This isn't my life or my identity.

Last edited:
I would like to ask for the proposal of the last race been moved to 4th of June to be dropped out as we are in the last week of the championship and some people have made their plans much earlier. We have been always racing on Saturday for the last 17 weeks and me personally have taken my PS3 and racing wheel all around the World just to participate.
Sunday night, 4th Of June in Europe is Monday, 5th of June in Australia. At the moment, the time difference for Australia is UTC+08:00 hours in Western Australia and UTC +10:00 in the Eastern States.
Even I am in Europe at the moment, I have very important examinations on Monday morning that have been coordinated and organized for a while between Macedonian and Australian institutions.
I believe the other two Australian players (lets_party-1611 and ESSPUDGO1) have also planned some things already.

This is my personal view and if there is voting, my vote is NO for a race on Sunday.
If you would like to make the final race at Suzuka more realistic and interesting I suggest and agree to:
- Time limit - 90 mins;
- Penalty - Strong;
- Tyres - Change On & No Limit;
- Mechanical Damage - Light; and
- the rest of the event settings as usual.

To make it even more authentic for Suzuka, #JapaneseGP, put the weather at start 70% and the weather changeability to 3 times. Bring It On!

Driving with The Best!

Last edited:

PS.

Do you all remember the time he wasn't good enough to win GT Academy and try to start the campaign to get the rule changed so that he could come back a second year. Still makes me laugh.

PPS.

Do you all remember the time a guy beat him at one of these time trails and he claimed the guys lap wasn't a proper lap because he used the handbrake. "Handbrakes are cheating and I didn't use the handbrake, bla, bla, bla".

Well I'm saying that his lap around Monaco is not proper because of that cut.......... Oh christ, I didn't even check if he used the hand brake at the hairpin! I hope not as he will have to remove the lap, given that that other guys lap was "wrong".
He's just very competetive. I think those are "heat of the moment" accusations.
Personally I dont find a problem in someone cutting that little part of the track, or using the handbrake, or even using active steering. If game developers allow it, I'm completely fine with it, even tho I dont use those aids myself.

Have you raced IP lately? I dont know how things went down in the past, but as of right now, no-one can touch him (in-game that is).

I would like to ask for the proposal of the last race been moved to 4th of June to be dropped out as we are in the last week of the championship and some people have made their plans much earlier. We have been always racing on Saturday for the last 17 weeks and me personally have taken my PS3 and racing wheel all around the World just to participate.
Sunday night, 4th Of June in Europe is Monday, 5th of June in Australia. At the moment, the time difference for Australia is UTC+08:00 hours in Western Australia and UTC +10:00 in the Eastern States.
Even I am in Europe at the moment, I have very important examinations on Monday morning that have been coordinated and organized for a while between Macedonian and Australian institutions.
I believe the other two Australian players (lets_party-1611 and ESSPUDGO1) have also planned some things already.

This is my personal view and if there is voting, my vote is NO for a race on Sunday.
If you would like to make the final race at Suzuka more realistic and interesting I suggest and agree to:
- Time limit - 90 mins;
- Penalty - Strong;
- Tyres - Change On & No Limit;
- Mechanical Damage - Light; and
- the rest of the event settings as usual.

To make it even more authentic for Suzuka, #JapaneseGP, put the weather at start 70% and the weather changeability to 3 times. Bring It On!

Driving with The Best!
To be able to change date I'd say it needs to be a unanimous decicion so...

Regarding your suggestions:
Penalties cannot be an, as its heavily flawed and penalizes the wrong person. You should know this.
We're all fair and if someone feel they have been treated wrong on track, then we have judges to look at it.;)

The rest I'm fine with, may even use heavy mechanical damage.:)

Last edited:

PS.

PPS.

If you've got a point to make prove it on the track,
Petrol is cheap and so are words when they're not backed up, you turn up with one race to go and try and cause a fuss? We laugh at you because in this championship there has been a lot of close racing between the top drivers, a lot of respect.

In the past, RTRacing drivers have defeated Immortal in Championship races, no one likes losing but he has always been a gentleman about it.

Guys I've been absolutely flooded with a boat load of work lately, and sure enough this week is no different.

I did the standings as soon as I got home from my job tonight. However, by the time I plug it all into Excel I wouldn't be able to send it out till Thursday since I have another job tomorrow. So I'm just going to send a picture of my disgusting chicken scratch hand written rough copy of the standings for the time being fellas :lol:.

If you guys have any questions you know where to find me.

Looking at these numbers, if I didn't miss 2 out of the last 3 races, I think I'd be in 6th and much closer to you Sierra mate ;).

Erazer, way to scratch n claw your way up the standings friend 👍.
20170522_231817_LLS.jpg

20170522_231550_LLS.jpg

PS.

PPS.

All I know is the guy has won EVERY POLE POSITION and EVERY RACE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP against some of the best drivers on GT6!
I don't know him very well, but I do wave to him while blue flagging myself (a skill I have honed pretty well) as he buzzes on by. I have personally only experienced someone who is an awesome competitor and a good sport when racing IP. But that's just me... misterslowly... Der Langsamer.

Guys I've been absolutely flooded with a boat load of work lately, and sure enough this week is no different.

I did the standings as soon as I got home from my job tonight. However, by the time I plug it all into Excel I wouldn't be able to send it out till Thursday since I have another job tomorrow. So I'm just going to send a picture of my disgusting chicken scratch hand written rough copy of the standings for the time being fellas :lol:.

If you guys have any questions you know where to find me.

Looking at these numbers, if I didn't miss 2 out of the last 3 races, I think I'd be in 6th and much closer to you Sierra mate ;).

Erazer, way to scratch n claw your way up the standings friend 👍.
View attachment 648619
View attachment 648620
I see a problem here. I did not DC indianapolis. I quit from menu like normal, only I did it straight away instead of talking because I was pissed. Somehow the game replaced me with a unnamed japanese driver in the results. I finished 5'th, right behind Bill.

Hello everyone. You might ask: Tiago, where the heck have you been?

First of all I should thank as always the great organisers of FGTC4: @potvinsuks and @DestenDeath2. I should apologize to them and my team for leaving racing all these months. I´ve been pretty busy with familiar and academic stuff, finish my exams on June 2nd.

I know apologizing means nothing. So I would like to tell you that once I promised to my Spanish GT friends that I would be involved in the competitive community in GT6 until the game is completely dead. With FGTC I felt I could compete aswell as helping everyone to have some good racing. So I would like to tell you that after this season I´m up to do another one, since in summer and from september to december I will be a lot less busy, with my friends Pots and Edgar, and of course every driver and team that wants to.

I would like to race the last one in Suzuka. See you there guys. And of course see you till PD close the servers for this game.

Great footage Nik! I like the way you went from driver to driver to show different perspectives!

One thing you missed though was about lap 27 I got hit into T1 and my engine was damaged and my tyres and focus:bowdown: ruined, tried to hold on until my pit which is why I spun for like two or three laps in a row including on your lap 30! :ouch: [Edit: You didn't miss it!!! HAHAHA No Maple Syrup For You Mate!"]

And the reason went onto the grass and spun earlier was because Erazer took a lot of corner through the last chicane (sliced the corner more than Cristiano Ronaldo does!) and came on the inside of me, I thought we were going to touch so I tried to go a bit more to the right and ran out of curb :dunce: [Edit: Erazer actually bumped me and I reacted by going to the right]

Last edited:
Back