FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

Hi, sorry I am wondering about the names without numbers. Bill for example, 2 people Pots and myself have faster pre-quali times, what was the deciding factor?

If i am not wrong or mistaking anything racebill is one of the guys being in the top 5 standings actually
And if u r one of the guys being in the top 5 then u r automatically be qualified for the race in lby red

RACE 3 PRE - Q

RACE 3 - Madrid Reverse - Spanish GP

Race Date: Feb 4 Saturday

Top 5 Drivers in Red Lobby

1. TRL_IMMORTAL
xife10 - NOT RACING TODAY
2. Nik_Makozi
3. good_playerGTR34
4. racerbill1

Pre - Qualifying Positions
Will be Posted on Saturday Before Race

Final Pre-Qualify

Red Lobby

5. TRL_LIGHTNING 1:03.651
6. TRL_AUGHABLO 1:03.690
7. TRL_UCU 1:04.079
8. Maxx 1:04.447
9. Party 1:04.451
10. TRL_Fuvaros 1:04.498
11. Sstban 1:04.714
12. Sierra95 1:04.759
13. DestenDeath2 1:04.973
14. Imaculet 1:05.080

Yellow Lobby

15. potvinsuks 1:05.201
16. ARTY 907 1:05.616
17. Delta Juliet Mike 1:05.754
18. ESSPUDG01 1:08.644

Last edited:
YELLOW ROOM is now open for the SPANISH-GP.

If you do not want to look at the excel sheet up above to decipher where to go, please look at the list Desten made up above. It explains it perfectly.

Good luck all :cheers:.

FGTC-4 SPANISH-GP YELLOW ROOM Qualifying, Telemetry and Race Results.

RACE RESULTS:
20170204_175657.jpg

QUALIFIER:
20170204_175638.jpg

TELEMETRY:
20170204_182300.jpg

I really have to say thank you to all for yesterday, really great discipline from every one, this race and the procedure are not far to be perfect.

Next week we gonna start to call people in room 10 minutes before yesterday.

You can be proud of you guys, thank to the other guys in the committee for the work last week.

I wish I can double post in this circonstance and giving the chance to people already saw my previous post to have an alert and can see the tune I just made, base tune setup for the next race, I'll work on it, quote my previous post and explain why I did somes chance, this will giving you the chance to see how I'm tuning.

BASE TUNE FOR BRANDS HATCH GP

Enjoy, and dont be quiet if you found a way to improve this.

edit: For all the capital letter I forgot.

I wish I can double post in this circonstance and giving the chance to people already saw my previous post to have an alert and can see the tune I just made, base tune setup for the next race, I'll work on it, quote my previous post and explain why I did somes chance, this will giving you the chance to see how I'm tuning.

Enjoy, and dont be quiet if you found a way to improve this.

edit: For all the capital letter I forgot.

Thanks for last race's tune maxx. looking forward to this one

I'll work on it, quote my previous post and explain why I did somes chance, this will giving you the chance to see how I'm tuning.

So, first of all, i lowered the front Ride Height, for avoiding the understeer experiment because inclined corners, specifically invert inclined corner like the first one and the #7. ( 53 55 )

brand hatch.png
After, i increased the front spring rate, let the front leading on braking and accel. situation. ( 20.00 18.00 )

Using less intial torque ( 21 9 5 ) and maybe one of the highest value for accel. sentivity on the 'LSD' ( for the FGT at 850pp ) possible to use in this series ( I mean, 1 hour race, tire wear.... ) ( 5 12 5 )

The gearsbox dont deserve a change yet, found it pretty good to me, little management needed, but nothing too hard for any beginner driver in this serie. ( This is one of the hardest track in the calendar, dont worry if you are not good first 200km, i was not either )

Tips 101: I'm always using highest initial torque in the first few laps on a track i dont really know ( like the track this week ), giving me more chance to found respectable pace than ( 5 ), and i progressively lowered the value, and at the race day, i'll use 5 with enough practice and correct knowledge of the track.

Tips 101 #2: Spring rate really giving a big difference on the car. ( For fgt, with all damper to 1 and Anti Roll Bar 7 7 )
Using less value in front making the rear leading more than the front. ( Oversteering more possible )
Using less value in rear making the front leading more than the rear. ( Understeering more possible )

Tip 101 #3: GEARBOX!!!! This is one of the most important thing in your setup, if you are confortable with gears, in any corner and on accel. situation, you got a huge advantage guys, take care of your gearsbox, i've got severals numbers of differents one on my sheet, from different track, in my base tune sheets section.... Anyone can be modified, and be used on any track. This car have a lot of torque, any gearbox in the way I giving to you on the tune sheet can be good, its just try/error things.

Tip 101 #4: Not really useful on this track, but I'm in the mood of giving tips its so 2017....
Using rear Ride Height lower than the front like on Madrid ( previous race series ), giving me less wheel spinning than using both equal ( Front and Rear at the same value ). Not really useful on inclined track with inverted inclined corner like Brand Hatch, but keep it in your mind for flat track. :)

I hope I can help some of racers here to make his own tune.
I probably make some mistakes in my explanation, maybe because my low knowledge of english, maybe because I'm not perfect in tuning, maybe because you are better than me, but i tried, let me know if you have any tips to add or to corrected in my post, i'll make the appropriate correction in this case.

Good luck on this track, this monday tune up not far to be the final tune I sharing to you.

edit: I wanna said #7 and not #6 first sentence, in fact of #6 its not an invert inclined corner.
Just let me know if I'm said incorrect verb time or any sentences with something wrong, in private message, i love learning how to speak in english and dont really like the way google translator working.

edit 2: Please guys, like this post and like the facebook page, this giving me more exposure on Facebook and giving more eyes on my work.

------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Final tune available now on the sheet, i putting the Base Setup and the Monday Setup at the end of all tune.

I just changed the gearsbox to suit all corners.

I share link to you guys, feel free to read, its about oversteer/understeer, pretty good knowledge and tips.

I prefer understeer and you?

Last edited:
RACE 4 PRE - Q

Race 4 ( United Kingdom GP) Brands Hatch GP

Race Date: Feb 11th Saturday

1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi
3. racerbill1
4. arty907
5. sstban

Will be up-to-date and Posted on Saturday Before Race

Final Pre-Qualify

Red Lobby

5. Xife10 1:03.017 ( 2/3 )
6. Kristian92bor 1:03.707 ( 1/3 )
7. MaxxPain 1:04.016 ( 1/3 )
8. racerBILL1 1:04.264 ( 1/3 )

FGTC-4 UNITED KINGDOM-GP at Brands Hatch Pre-Qualifier Standings.

As usual, times are updated every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night. May also need to be updated several hours prior race, depending on Playstation Network status.

Please come back here each day for updated times.

It is against gtplanet posting policy and guidelines for us to continually post on the same data.

Thank you for understanding.

Wednesday Update:

Thursday Update:

Early Friday Update:

Final Pre-Qualifier Standings and Race Room Placements:

Note that Time Trial Championship Information is there but not in effect yet ;).

Last edited:

RACE 4 PRE - Q

Race 4 ( United Kingdom GP) Brands Hatch GP

Race Date: Feb 11th Saturday

1. TRL_IMMORTAL
2. Nik_Makozi
3. racerbill1
4. arty907
5. sstban

Will be up-to-date and Posted on Saturday Before Race

Final Pre-Qualify

Red Lobby

Xife10
Lightning
DBRS
Kristian92bor
MaxxPain
UCU
Aug
Kristian
Erazer

Yellow Lobby

Sierra
RVG
Misterslow
DeltaJuillet
Imaculet
Letparty
Potvin
Zed
Esspugdo

-------------------------

I'll call you guys 2 by 2 today, in order of pre-Q, Top 5 standing in first.

Last week i noticed all of you did the oiled change when you are called.... :grumpy:
Took us 25 minutes to call 13 guys. :grumpy:
Take a look on the list ^^ up there, i'm calling first to last, 2 by 2.
Try to make oiled change and body couple minutes until be called, this will save some time. :gtpflag:

I start the call at 3h50PM ETS ( EST Winter time )
If you are not in one of Driver Meeting Lobby until 4h00 PM EST you will start at the back.

Let be diciplined like last week, we can restart ONCE if someone being DC during the process between Quali and Race. But only once. And i call it, dont leave the race by your self without my authorisation, i'll be in skype group with other member of committe and we will take the decision at this point.

Welcome @Ph1sher he will be the live streamer, Tadoaki asked for week off, he plan changing and he will be his co-animator. :gtplanet::cheers:

Last edited:
This was a clomplete disgrace, honestly, some drivers had no respect on track, and som just lacked car control.
Overall, pepole do misstakes, its inevetable, but one incident was completely over the line, I got hard divebombed into turn two, dont know who, but I want to report this incident, where do i do that?

This was a clomplete disgrace, honestly, some drivers had no respect on track, and som just lacked car control.
Overall, pepole do misstakes, its inevetable, but one incident was completely over the line, I got hard divebombed into turn to, dont know who but looking at the stream I suspect it was kristian, I want to report this incident, where do i do that?

Private Message me. I will include officers once you send me the private message.

Back