FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

FGTC-4TTC2.png

We are pleased to announce the new
FGTC-4 TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Time Trial Championship Rules:
The fastest 2 out of the 3 existing, Pre-Qualifier-Time Trial sessions that we already are doing for Pre-Qualifying, will now also be averaged as 1 lap towards 2 new Time Trial Standings:

-THE DRIVERS TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

-THE CONSTRUCTORS TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

NOTE- These are the very same Time Trials that are being used for the Pre-Qualifier that determines which lobby we race in. However, now your very same Time Trials for Pre-Qualifying will mean much more.

Regular Pre-Qualifier Rules Remain the same. A drivers 1 fastest session out of the 3 allowed to post, is still the determining factor to which room to be racing in. Red, Yellow or Blue.

Although this new Time Trial Championship uses the very same sessions drivers use for Pre-Qualifier, they are still seperate stand alone championships in which no points are crossing over to the Drivers and Constructors Championships.

Points System is also similar to the Drivers Championship except it starts at 100. eg. 1st place will be awarded 100 points, 2nd 98, 3rd 96 and so on.

Why?
The major reason in adding these two new Championships is to make our league continue to grow. Our league is unusual in that the way it is constructed, more drivers are needed.

By instilling this feature we are immediately adding more drivers into the league. There are many drivers who aren't able to make it for our regular scheduled races on Saturday. Now, not only are these drivers able to join in on the fun, but the practice, tuning, and Time Trial Lobbies will hopefully have even more drivers in them, and we're hoping that this becomes contagious in attracting even more members.

Another benefit in doing this, is to have our existing members be more active in the league. Many drivers would post only 1 session for Pre-Qualifying and be admitted into the races. Now those very same members would need to post at least 1 more session in order to participate into the Time Trial Championships, and hence we will have more of the very same exposure we so need, in order to make our league grow.
Also, this also will hopefully get some of the exempt from Pre-Qualifying, Red Room eligible drivers to participate in these Time Trials as well :D.

I'm sure some of you may have questions, so please do not hesitate to message me or any of the other officers in the league.

For now, get your sessions in and don't forget. Your 2 fastest laps will be averaged as 1 lap for the Time Trial Championships, and Pre-Qualifier stays the same.

Good luck, and have fun. See you on the grid :cheers:.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

During last nights practice several drivers informed me of a few drivers who were continually abusing track limits.

Being that this next race is notorious for cars going outside the boundaries of the track, I decided to nip this in the butt and to recycle some information we had used from prior seasons at Red Bull Ring.

To be honest, in my opinion taking shortcuts on this track does not equate to faster laps. Regardless, it should not be done, and will be monitored heavily by stewards after the races Saturday.

All 4 wheels must be inside the white line, however the kerb may count as an extension. For example;

Those above are considered legal, but on the limit, so do not go any further than that.

Those are illegal.

Just make sure your wheels which approach the kerb first (so the left side in the Ferrari picture and right in clio) do not go past the kerb. If you do, then lift off to slow down. People who keep doing this will be penalised.

So please be conciderate of your fellow racer on track, and make sure you are only making a pass if you are certain you will not be making any contact.

Last edited:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 WHEELS ON TRACK
CLEAN
View attachment 599348

2 WHEELS ON WHITE LINE
CLEAN
View attachment 599349

4 WHEELS OUT OF TRACK
DIRTY - PENALTY + 1 Sec
View attachment 599350

4 WHEELS OUT OF TRACK BY OVER CAR WIDTH
DIRTY EXTREME - PENALTY + 2.5 Sec
View attachment 599351

2 WHEELS ON PAINTED KERB
CLEAN
View attachment 599352

Event organisers have the right to change any rules or settings in the event of circumstances and fairness

All credit to @Stephen Vann, I am really admiring his way of running his series, and I am inspired by it in my decision and action.

:lol:That's funny Stephen. I hope you don't mind, but I've been using your league as a reference for almost two years now :sly:.

Keep up the good work m8 :).

Lol you are more than welcome- yes / to be honest I've seen it duplicated around several places - but to me it's a compliment - so yes that's fine-
I think our current series page 1 is best yet but always looking to improve it to make updating it a little easier.

Last edited:
Lol you are more than welcome- yes / to be honest I've seen it duplicated around several places - but to me it's a compliment - so yes that's fine-
I think our current series page 1 is best yet but always looking to improve it to make updating it a little easier.
;) It absolutely, sure was meant as a compliment bud. It's the staple of excellence around these parts:cheers:.

Always got to be improving right? Just like in business, whenever you get comfortable is when trouble starts rearing it's ugly head.

Thank you for allowing us, and being so cool about it my friend :).

FGTC-4 AUSTRIAN-GP at RED BULL RING Pre-Qualifier and Time Trial Championship Standings.

As usual, times are updated every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night. May also need to be updated several hours prior race, depending on Playstation Network status.

Please come back here each day for updated times.

It is against gtplanet posting policy and guidelines for us to continually post on the same data.

Thank you for understanding.

WEDNESDAY UPDATE:

THURSDAY UPDATE:

THURSDAY LATE UPDATE:

FRIDAY UPDATE:

FINAL UPDATE - ROOM PLACEMENT-TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Last edited:
Hey guys here's my setup that I've tested tried-and-true for the past two nights been racing just to be clear this is not a qualifying setup but this is an hour-long race set-up I use my race set-up same as my qualifying I don't have two setting so there's lots of time on this tune

Hey guys,

During last nights practice several drivers informed me of a few drivers who were continually abusing track limits.

Being that this next race is notorious for cars going outside the boundaries of the track, I decided to nip this in the butt and to recycle some information we had used from prior seasons at Red Bull Ring.

To be honest, in my opinion taking shortcuts on this track does not equate to faster laps. Regardless, it should not be done, and will be monitored heavily by stewards after the races Saturday.

All 4 wheels must be inside the white line, however the kerb may count as an extension. For example;

Those above are considered legal, but on the limit, so do not go any further than that.

Those are illegal.

Just make sure your wheels which approach the kerb first (so the left side in the Ferrari picture and right in clio) do not go past the kerb. If you do, then lift off to slow down. People who keep doing this will be penalised.

So please be conciderate of your fellow racer on track, and make sure you are only making a pass if you are certain you will not be making any contact.
Yes thank you for mentioning this for I've noticed that a few of people not mentioning names but you know if you are. consistently on the first corner do not stay in the track and go super wide to carry their speed down to the second corner I understand sometimes we all go wide here but I've seen some people do it EVERY single lap it's just a matter of finding the right breaking point because I have brakes at 1 and 1 and hit that corner Apex and I know a lot of the guys in the league are around 5 and 5 so there should be no problem hitting their first Apex please do not cheat, racerbill1 out ;) good luck tm guys!!!!

Attachments

• 20170217_144230.jpg
    20170217_144230.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20170217_144241.jpg
    20170217_144241.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 20170217_144253.jpg
    20170217_144253.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:
FGTC-4 TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS FOR AUSTRIAN-GP
TIME TRIAL CHAMPSHIP (AUS-GP)

1 Xife10 1:09.061
2 TRL_LIGHTNING 1:09.127
3 TRL_Aughablo 1:09.300
4 TRL_UCU 1:09.353
5 RVGRACER 1:10.482
6 Sstban 1:10.5035
7 Imaculet 1:10.536
8 Misterslowly 1:10.681
9 JOHNFNTERRY 1:11.055
10 racerbill1 1:11.0915
11 potvinsuks 1:11.7705
12 Esspudg01 1:12.461

Prizes for top 3 in Time Trial Championship will be Amazon Gift Cards in USD.

1st. $50.00, 2nd. $25.00, 3rd $10.00.

For the Time Trial Constructors Championship, the reward is bragging rights :lol:.

AUSTRIAN-GP ROOMS

RED ROOM DRIVERS:

TRL_IMMORTAL
Nik_Makozi
racerbill1
Sstban
Arty907
Xife10
TRL_LIGHTNING
TRL_UCU
Kristian92bor
TRL_Aughablo
I_Maxx_Pain_
Sierra95
Imaculet
RVGRACER

YELLOW ROOM DRIVERS:

Kekorusadir
Misterslowly
JOHNFNTERRY
potvinsuks
Esspudg01

If you don't see your name, then you will be racing in Yellow Room for today.

Detailed Time Trial and Pre-Qualifier information can be found by going back and reading post report #250.

Good luck all :gtpflag:!

Last edited:
I would like to make a formal complaint.
I dont care who you are, what team or how seasoned. Schedule is schedule and we have a way of doing things.
On top of this, if your connection is failing and you keep entering and leaving a room ESPECIALLY once the event has started you run the risk of tripping something in the room.
Lastly if you are absent quit! Do not simply remain in the lobby and fill the grid when other drivers could race rosking other drivers hitting you while you sit in the middle of the strait.

Guys I have much respect for this league but the fact that I got disconnected after over an HOUR of waiting and a week of practice has me way too hot headed right now. I doesnt matter if I am a rookie or expert who cares, we all put effort into this, who'se going to give me my week back? ****!

As a player, as someone who put a lot of effort into getting here today I feel disrespected.

Today was a disaster.

Really really big thank to Makozi for the respect, having not trying to join the room after the race have start. Really great, not annoying anyone during the qualify and the first stint.

This is good!

RacerBill block me for 10 laps, thank you a lot buddy, you probably cost me the second place. 👍

ps: I'm not hosting red room anymore. 🤬 I'm just racing like anyone else from now.

See you next week.

If there is one or two drivers that any particular driver can't see AND they can't see that driver back, just stay in the room - you'll race them against the clock and the TV cameras and host will have the full results.

Also perhaps use the practice room as the race room because that seemed fine.

Not anyone's fault but Nik would have been fighting for the win today, which is why he was indignant.

Otherwise, good race from my point of view, good win Immortal, Xife on the podium again and Aug.

Enjoyed the battle with Pot in the first few laps, and Misterslowly and Bill for the duration, thought I could get at Sierra but he was too consistent :cheers:

P.s. great qualifying, 0.053 between the top 3!!!

Really really big thank to Makozi for the respect, having not trying to join the room after the race have start. Really great, not annoying anyone during the qualify and the first stint.

This is good!

RacerBill block me for 10 laps, thank you a lot buddy, you probably cost me the second place. 👍

ps: I'm not hosting red room anymore. 🤬 I'm just racing like anyone else from now.

See you next week.
Maxi being a little b**** I wasn't blocking you when you're easily two seconds behind me

Maxi being a little b**** I wasn't blocking you when you're easily two seconds behind me
Like honestly I will put up the video cuz I save the replay and I'll put it on here on YouTube and I'll expose you dude don't talk s*** like that I was blocking you funny how you're the only one that's complaining about me I moved out of everybody blue flag just because you're coming down the street behind me two seconds I'm not going to pull over **** my right up cuz I'm still racing for the mid PAC but if you are ever close enough to me honestly I would have pulled over but you never caught up to me I pulled the way so how am I blocking you if I'm pulling away

Maxi being a little b*

*** I wasn't blocking you when you're easily two seconds behind me

Blue flag, you have to let pass the first, your draft causing me a tons of tire wear, watch your language.

You ruins my race, lack of control in front of me, i had to brake early everywhere. With your 1-1 brake bias.....

Like honestly I will put up the video cuz I save the replay and I'll put it on here on YouTube and I'll expose you dude don't talk s*** like that I was blocking you funny how you're the only one that's complaining about me I moved out of everybody blue flag just because you're coming down the street behind me two seconds I'm not going to pull over **** my right up cuz I'm still racing for the mid PAC but if you are ever close enough to me honestly I would have pulled over but you never caught up to me I pulled the way so how am I blocking you if I'm pulling away

Do it!! And dont forget to show the moment I touch your rear car, and you still keep fighting to stay in front of me!!! Go show it to everyone I'm impatient to see.

Edit: And next time I'll not keep a distance to avoid hit your back, I'll just push you out.

Last edited:
Change my mind I'm actually going to go back and then record these 10 laps of me blocking you and then we can let everybody else the side or see if you just talk and some s*** you get mad every time you're not in the front just like the last two nights you quit you dropped the races is Max is not going to be first go to in the yellow room and just when that I don't think you can deal with the Red Room

Change my mind I'm actually going to go back and then record these 10 laps of me blocking you and then we can let everybody else the side or see if you just talk and some s*** you get mad every time you're not in the front just like the last two nights you quit you dropped the races is Max is not going to be first go to in the yellow room and just when that I don't think you can deal with the Red Room

I never win a race in FGT series, but i just wanna be first!

You are funny mate.

Actually Bill, getting out of the way is EXACTLY what blue flag means.

Wow, thank a lot.

Can everyone just take a deep breath :rolleyes:

I'm eating my diner cold again.

If I breath my diner will turn in ice, dont forget I'm in Quebec, it's cold as ****.

This is the blue flag rule for every one

''Blue flag rule - Drivers who are about to be lapped may ghost their car if they wish, however all drivers are expected to allow the leaders through easily.
''

This is mean, get the **** out of the way, on let the leader pass.

Edit: And racerBill was the guy hitting me in the back first corner. Wow, your best race so far!

Last edited:
I never win a race in FGT series, but i just wanna be first!

You are funny mate.

Wow, thank a lot.
so funny eh don't worry I have the video uploading YouTube right now send send links like crazy once it's done you're lying and you know it I don't care if you lied but don't use my name and tell him tell him people that I'm the reason why you didn't get second
I'm eating my diner cold again.

If I breath my diner will turn in ice, dont forget I'm in Quebec, it's cold as ****.

This is the blue flag rule for every one

''Blue flag rule - Drivers who are about to be lapped may ghost their car if they wish, however all drivers are expected to allow the leaders through easily.
''

This is mean, get the **** out of the way, on let the leader pass.

Edit: And racerBill was the guy hitting me in the back first corner. Wow, your best race so far!
Don't worry the piece of s*** liar I have the video uploading right now to see about me blocking you for 10 laps just because you're going around doesn't mean the other drivers are going to pull into the ******* dirt for you dick first of all three holding a faster Pace to go around guess what you didn't have it bud can't wait for this to upload

so funny eh don't worry I have the video uploading YouTube right now send send links like crazy once it's done you're lying and you know it I don't care if you lied but don't use my name and tell him tell him people that I'm the reason why you didn't get second

Lol, i said 10 laps, my bad its not 10 laps, but you block me, this is a fact.

Enjoy the video guys, I said 10 laps on the moment, but its more like 4 laps.

Edit: you can see everything on the livestream of Tad in fact.

bill.png

I was probably not close enough for pass you again.

Last edited:
Actually Bill, getting out of the way is EXACTLY what blue flag means.
I know what blue flag means every one will see the i was not in the wrong once the video is up just to be clear I probably know the F1 was better than most on this site just cuz I'm a new guy doesn't mean I don't know I love F1 buddy hey Max did not have the pace to pass me

Max did
not have the pace to pass me

Funny how you tough you are faster than me, you are a big problem in this league, you cause major issues and all top tier in the league know that.

You are in top 5 standing only because some fast guys missed race.

I cant remember if you win againts me, only one time... Oh wait, its because you never being in front of me in a race. This is why, dont talk about my pace, I was faster than you with only 1 pit stop done, when you are at your 3rd stint.

edit: And you know so much about F1, you just not respected pit line entry for misterslowly in lap 38th, not far of causing a big crash.

bill.png

edit 2: By the way, I have to say thank to Potvin and Misterslowly, both of guys let me pass immediately, and you are battling with those guys. Something wrong.

Last edited:

This is my side of what really happen out there, and like to say sorry for any heat I put on the board but I was not in the wrong here so please watch the 13min's or the suppose up 10 blocking laps and let me know what you guys think

Funny how you tough you are faster than me, you are a big problem in this league, you cause major issues and all top tier in the league know that.

I cant remember if you win againts me, only one time... Oh wait, its because you never being in front of me in a race. This is why, dont talk about my pace, I was faster than you with only 1 pit stop done, when you are at your 3rd stint.

edit: And you know so much about F1, you just not respected pit line entry for misterslowly in lap 38th, not far of causing a big crash.

View attachment 628762

edit 2: By the way, I have to say thank to Potvin and Misterslowly, both of guys let me pass immediately, and you are battling with those guys.

View attachment 628762

edit 2: By the way, I have to say thank to Potvin and Misterslowly, both of guys let me pass immediately, and you are battling with those guys. Something wrong.
Look Max I'm not going to argue with you on here all I'm saying is at the time your pace was not fast enough to pass me if you watch the video you'll see that you Mortals was and came by and a blue flag you were getting to a faster Pace than me and I was going to blue flag right when you hit me in the rear turn one it's all the video man that's why I keep it because people lie they can type whatever they want but I have the video

View attachment 628762

edit 2: By the way, I have to say thank to Potvin and Misterslowly, both of guys let me pass immediately, and you are battling with those

View attachment 628762

It's okay man you're the best Max you win the world championship and setup King we should all strive to be more like Max all your knowledge about F1 and all this and surprise you don't race real cars bro. like I'm rooting for you to beat those guys up there not hating at all

Back