FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

Bill buddy, if you look at laps 30-31 he catches up to you a few times. If he is catching up to you would you not say his pace was faster?
What I see when you are hit is a breaking battle this is true. BUT if you are having one with someone who is 1 lap ahead, you should be blue flagging.
Rule of thumb is, if they catch up they are faster. ESPECIALLY if it is in breaking zones and corners.

The lap preceding Max hitting Bill (lap 31) is definitely blue flag territory, I didn't see any blocking before that though I can understand the frustration what with dirty air.

My own rule of thumb is not to interfere in the Leaders' race so I tend to move over if there is a 3 second gap or so, very generously!

Guys, i wanted to make something clear.

I feel sorry for nik tho, but this cannot be that we had to wait for about one hour for finally starting the race...
I'm not finished yet, because of he trying to rejoin all the time the Lobby got even more worse after his trying of rejoining so that i was having a disconnenct... I could have been at least second on the race, even first because IP had his bug in his last pit stop tho and our gap was after 20 min was less than 1,5 sec...
What i am trying to say is that after the q has started and somebody got kicked out then he shouldn't be allowed to join into our lby again as long as he isn't getting any message(s) from the host(s) so far. We all know that the servers from gran turismo aren't the best either but for keeping up as many drivers in our lby as we can we should / must look all the possibilities to keep this even alive.
It still frustrates me tho that i've lost so many points due to this issue tho and nobody should come over and say that 6 races won't be count so don't worry. Nobody will know what is going to happen in our upcoming races so far and because of that we r trying to give our best in present / current races so i hope that u all understood my request and think about it.

The lap preceding Max hitting Bill (lap 31) is definitely blue flag territory, I didn't see any blocking before that though I can understand the frustration what with dirty air.

My own rule of thumb is not to interfere in the Leaders' race so I tend to move over if there is a 3 second gap or so, very generously!
Correct!

I feel sorry for nik tho, but this cannot be that we had to wait for about one hour for finally starting the race...
I'm not finished yet, because of he trying to rejoin all the time the Lobby got even more worse after his trying of rejoining so that i was having a disconnenct... I could have been at least second on the race, even first because IP had his bug in his last pit stop tho and our gap was after 20 min was less than 1,5 sec...
What i am trying to say is that after the q has started and somebody got kicked out then he shouldn't be allowed to join into our lby again as long as he isn't getting any message(s) from the host(s) so far. We all know that the servers from gran turismo aren't the best either but for keeping up as many drivers in our lby as we can we should / must look all the possibilities to keep this even alive.
It still frustrates me tho that i've lost so many points due to this issue tho and nobody should come over and say that 6 races won't be count so don't worry. Nobody will know what is going to happen in our upcoming races so far and because of that we r trying to give our best in present / current races so i hope that u all understood my request and think about it.

I agree completely. Could we institute a rule? After I was dsc I returned only to see if the whole race or just me had suffered a dsc. Then I left, didnt try to return, didnt stay in the room. If you arent racing you can watch on twitch.

Light and I are not known for having unstsble connections much less incompatibilities.

I cannot say that Niks insistance was at fault but it certainly aggravated an already tricky situation for which 2 pilots, myself included suffered.

All I ask is that, in the future if you were dsc come back 1 time to check there is no mass dsc or restart, then please leave.

1) you may bug the event
2) it's distracting

@racerbill, so you don't just rear-end people and spin them out without giving the place back, huh? Good to know.

@racerbill, so you don't just rear-end people and spin them out without giving the place back, huh? Good to know.
I believe you're talking about when we're in practice. We were talking about that after the race but you had already left to discuss what had happened. You have any more questions or complaints you can hit me up on my Facebook Messenger. take a deep breath was a practice and Iit was like 3 or 4 days ago zed, I think it would be a good time to just say I reminded everybody that this is a video game not real

I believe you're talking about when we're in practice. We were talking about that after the race but you had already left to discuss what had happened. You have any more questions or complaints you can hit me up on my Facebook Messenger. take a deep breath was a practice and Iit was like 3 or 4 days ago zed, I think it would be a good time to just say I reminded everybody that this is a video game not real
Funny how "you talked about it" after I left the room. You didn't have much to say after I reminded you of your mistake. We've all been "playing" this game for years and I would assume it's common practice to give back the position if you cause someone to wreck. At the very least a simple apology.

FGTC-4TTC2.png

FGTC-4 TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIP
RACE RESULTS AND STANDINGS:

Note that there is only 1 drop Race for the Time Trial Championship.

Last edited:
Funny how "you talked about it" after I left the room. You didn't have much to say after I reminded you of your mistake. We've all been "playing" this game for years and I would assume it's common practice to give back the position if you cause someone to wreck. At the very least a simple apology.
I agree with you that it is good, and practice. I did back out and type something telling you that that was my bad but you had already logged out we were all wondering actually if you're coming back cuz you were going to race so I apologize again here cuz you didn't see it there. No hard feelings I hope to see you out on the track till then take it easy

I have to post this because many of you have messaged me the past 4 days for the standings.

FGTC-4 Top 5 in Drivers Standings heading into JAPANESE-GP are:

1) TRL_IMMORTAL 492 points
2) racerBILL 386 points
3) Arty 380 points
4) Sstban 376 points
5) Xife 368 points

These drivers are exempt from Pre-Qualifying and will automatically gain enterance into the Red Room lobby without having to post a fastest session in the Pre-Qualifier. However, they may enter the Time Trial Championship by putting in at least 2 recorded sessions.

Good luck all.

Last edited:
I have to post this because many of you have messaged me the past 4 days for the standings.

2) racerBILL 386 points
3) Arty 380 points
4) Sstban 376 points
5) Xife 368 points

These drivers are exempt from Pre-Qualifying and will automatically gain enterance into the Red Room lobby without having to post a fastest session in the Pre-Qualifier. However, they may enter the Time Trial Championship by putting in at least 2 recorded sessions.

Good luck all.

Wow - I am only a couple of engine failures / electric storms / sick notes away from first place and Immortal :sly:

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say that the first update for the Pre-Qualifier-Time Trials is going to start a bit later today.

I'm on a job tonight, but will get to it on the train and finish it up once I get home in about 7 hours. However, don't worry, as we will have just as many updates going into raceday as last week. So, please bare with us.

Thanks guys.

FGTC-4 HONDA-GP Pre-Qualifier and Time Trial Championship Update:

FRIDAY UPDATE 1: Please click the Friday 1 Tab at bottom of spreadsheet.

FRIDAY UPDATE 2:

FINAL UPDATE:

CORRECTED UPDATE: TRL_LIGHTNING 3rd session which brought his Time Trial Time a little lower.

Guys,
Some of you have messaged me angrily saying that your sessions have not been recorded.

I am sorry that your sessions aren't being recorded, but to be angry at me is unfair.

I'm not God and I can't see something that is NOT THERE!

So from now on, if you're unsure if PSN is going to record your sessions or not, please take a picture of your completed sessions and send them to me with a message, this way I know to look for it.

Also, for those who are angry at me for not having the standings up yet. Sorry but that is not something that is my task, as I do not have control over the OP.

Thank you and good luck.

There will be at least 3 more updates prior race.

Last edited:
FGTC-4 HONDA-GP Pre-Qualifier and Time Trial Championship Update:

FRIDAY UPDATE 1: Please click the Friday 1 Tab at bottom of spreadsheet.

Guys,
Some of you have messaged me angrily saying that your sessions have not been recorded.

I am sorry that your sessions aren't being recorded, but to be angry at me is unfair.

I'm not God and I can't see something that is NOT THERE!

So from now on, if you're unsure if PSN is going to record your sessions or not, please take a picture of your completed sessions and send them to me with a message, this way I know to look for it.

Also, for those who are angry at me for not having the standings up yet. Sorry but that is not something that is my task, as I do not have control over the OP.

Thank you and good luck.

There will be at least 3 more updates prior race.

Last edited:
I apologize for my attitude of ******, I apologize to Bill also in private. I have over-reacted, I am very much involved personally and I hate it when things do not work as it should.

The doctors told me that I was born this way, it does not cure.

We see it on the track.

What i am trying to say is that after the q has started and somebody got kicked out then he shouldn't be allowed to join into our lby again as long as he isn't getting any message(s) from the host(s) so far.

It's was suppose to be like that, this is another reason why I over-reacted like a hungry dog last week.

edit: And I forgot to say, Bill come in private by him-self to apologies before I did it. Tough it's important to let you know guy, I dont wanna look like the good guy.

Both wishing to pass it and back to racing.

Last edited:
My first qualy session where i did a 1 27 3 and when i was with Augh and xife in the qualy lobby don t appear in the table. I don t have time to do 3 sessions, i have a life too and i race in other championships too... So i don t have any interest to race in yellow lobby when i was qualified for the red room in my first session. We are few hours before start and standings still not updated. Last update was with mistakes for my total points, and i don t get point when i was disconected... I already send pm to Desten from monday now... i don t want to figth every week to get my rigths good. We dont see steward report for the big incidents first turn lap one where i loose 4 or 5 places... So now i m asking me to leave the league. It is good to see post and logos on face book, but the most basic work for the league is not completed! have fun guys!

My first qualy session where i did a 1 27 3 and when i was with Augh and xife in the qualy lobby don t appear in the table. I don t have time to do 3 sessions, i have a life too and i race in other championships too... So i don t have any interest to race in yellow lobby when i was qualified for the red room in my first session. We are few hours before start and standings still not updated. Last update was with mistakes for my total points, and i don t get point when i was disconected... I already send pm to Desten from monday now... i don t want to figth every week to get my rigths good. We dont see steward report for the big incidents first turn lap one where i loose 4 or 5 places... So now i m asking me to leave the league. It is good to see post and logos on face book, but the most basic work for the league is not completed! have fun guys!
If you can see your time trial with 27.3, take a picture and post it. You'll likely be moved to the red room...or, RedRum as I like to call it. Don't quit! You're a great driver!

FGTC-4 HONDA-GP at MOTEGI-RC Race Room Placements:

RED ROOM LOBBY: aka REDЯUM :lol:.

TRL_IMMORTAL
racerbill1
Sstban
Arty907
Xife10
TRL_LIGHTNING
TRL_Aughablo
Nik Makozi
TRL_DBRS
TRL_ERAZER
Maxx
Delta Juliet Mike
RVGRACER
JOHNFNTERRY

misterslowly
Sierra95
potvinsuks
Esspudg01

If you do not see your name, you will in all likelihood race in Yellow Room.

As always, some drivers may not show up for Red Room and we may need to bump up drivers heading towards race time.

Guys please make sure that your PSN Time Settings are okay. I think a lot of the network issues we have been having, have to do with these time settings.

Good luck, have fun, and always remember..
images.jpg

Y

2) racerBILL 386 points
3) Arty 380 points
4) Sstban 376 points
5) Xife 368 points

These drivers are exempt from Pre-Qualifying and will automatically gain enterance into the Red Room lobby without having to post a fastest session in the Pre-Qualifier. However, they may enter the Time Trial Championship by putting in at least 2 recorded
I apologize for my attitude of ******, I apologize to Bill also in private. I have over-reacted, I am very much involved personally and I hate it when things do not work as it should.

The doctors told me that I was born this way, it does not cure.

We see it on the track.

It's was suppose to be like that, this is another reason why I over-reacted like a hungry dog last week.

edit: And I forgot to say, Bill come in private by him-self to apologies before I did it. Tough it's important to let you know guy, I dont wanna look like the good guy.

Both wishing to pass it and back to racing.
Hey max glad you got my apologies from earlier this week and we can just get back to racing. Hope to see you guys out there should be a good race today good luck!

Looking forward to this race, no practice, no problem, last race I finished 7th *lol* just hope we get the room sorted out early, it would be totally unacceptable if my team leader is unable to race for a second race for something beyond his control!

Hey guys,

I just wanted to inform everyone as soon as possible that we are moving a few things around on the schedule.

First off, next weeks BRITISH-GP at Silverstone will now be this week as our next race!

We will not be having a race weekend off this weekend like originally scheduled. The Pre-Qualifying-Time Trial Room for it will be open to post sessions in approximately 5 hours from now.

Also, the Monza and LeMans Races will be switched up.

All in all, the reason for these changes, is to have 2 weeks of practice for the Rain Race at Monza and the not so familiar Race at Ascari for the ANDALUSIA-GP. Also, we are moving one of the off weeks to land on a GT-Fusion Raced weekend, in order to have as many drivers participating as possible.

Desten will have the updated schedule posted in a few hours.

Great Race today guys, and other then poor Lightning being disconnected, I can say that was one of the better races of the season so far.

Last edited:
Been driving the 2013 ferrari f1 on assetto, nice car..... gobs of grip, feels like the f10 with slower straight-line speed perhaps. Gives me a warm fuzzy nostalgic feeling driving it from gt5......... the italian tracks are nice, makes me hungry for pizza right now.

Is there a championship on assetto? Havent checked.

FGTC-4 BRITISH-GP Pre-Qualifier Final sessions.

RED ROOM EXEMPT PILOTS are marked with a #:
# (TRL) TRL_IMMORTAL 1:30.782
# (GRT) racerBILL1 /
# (MRI) Arty907 /
# (MRI) Xife10 1:31.130
# (MRI) Nik Makozi 1:31.614
1) (TRL) TRL_LIGHTNING 1:30.961
2) (TRL) TRL_ERAZER 1:31.537
3) (TRL) TRL_AUGHABLO 1:31.595
4) (TT) TRL_UCU 1:31.817
5) (WKR) WKR_MAXXPAIN 1:31.859
6) (TT) TRL_SPORT 1:31.937
7) (MRI) ORMA_TIAGO 1:32.313
8) (MRI) Let's_party-1611 1:32.504
9) (MRI) Sierra95 1:32.787
10) (WKR) DeltaJulietMike 1:33.005
11) (GRT) RVGRACER 1:33.610
12) (GRT) Misterslowly 1:33.819
13) (101) Sstban 1:34.110
14) (TT) Super81221 1:34.408
15) (101) S4V2V6C 1:35.807
16) (GRT) DestenDeath2 1:35.877
17) (GRT) potvinsuks 1:35.950
18) (TT) ESSPUDG01 1:36.371

Please check back here throughout the night for updates.

We will convert all sessions over to spreadsheet, along with information on the Time Trial Sessions. Please bare with us.

Remember, all you need is to post just 2 sessions in order to have a Time Trial Championship session posted for the race. If you post only 1, it is enough to place for the race, but 2 is the minimim for the Time Trial Championship :)

Final results are edited.
Good luck all :cheers::gtpflag:.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back