FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

I'd like to apologize to GoodplayerGTR for not recording his fastest lap in the Final tally for the Pre-Qualifier.

We went back to the post and made the adjustments.

Nothing to worry about because it wouldn't have effected your room placement with numbers like those anyway.

Okay, I jumped the gun. Fair enough.

Like I said, I entered the club practice room shortly before 3pm. We even had a short practice race as the room filled. I left the room at around 4:15. I returned about 20min later to find no open club rooms. It didn't occur to me to check the open forum until it was too late.

Two guestions:
1) In the interest of clarity, what time (and place) does the Saturday race start EST?
2) Why then are so many drivers complaining about starting much later than expected?

Pot rather than u yourself not reading my message u want to run my message down.. Never mind if thats how u reply to a message. We are racers pot we just want to know what time when and where.. My message for the second time is saying when we are getting ready to start qualifying we never know exact no s of who is racing that week in lemans terms as in
Etc
Make it much easier for the room host and u would than know who can go in the no 1 lobby.. It would make life easier on race day with who is on the grid.. Thats all.. Yes i under stand what i have done in the past i have apoligised to u been given no points but there is no need to be rude or insult what i have written.. As i trying to say we start from next race fresh what s in the past races we get it right from now on thats all.. U should never run people down on a public forum its not good for the great club we have..

Hey guys, new to the league this year. Not surprising I imagine to anyone who saw me run around like a headless chicken gunning for that 17 but alas, it was not meant to be.

As for the times, I don't know how much weight I will have in saying this but from a new comers perspective yesterday was quite a bit unorganized.

A special nod to the gentlemen driver with whom I had an incident at first corner, this was resolved amicably and with all due respect, nothing short of what I expect from this league, you know who you are.

Quite frankly last night was a tad bit....disappointing. Not for the sake of organization itself, I'm an amateur, our rooms work in VERY much the same way, but bc I can see how much effort you all put into this league.

As Maxx said this is clearly not a hobby for many of you, the work put into the rooms, the schedules, rules, logistics and even tunes is mind boggling and you all deserve much respect for that so here's to you! That is why it was a bummer, bc it becomes clear this can and has run a heck of a lot smoother.

It is a pleasure running with you guys, quite proud of having made Redroom considering the scope of the competition. I thank all of you who helped me find my way around this past week, honorable mention to my mentor and Tune Junkie.

Thanks Maxx, good racing guys! Have fun :)

all the best

Ignacio - Iggy - Maculet

This is a duplicate message as I accidentally hit the go back button as I was dropping my phone :indiff:.
Sorry Moderators.

Last edited:
I dont understand why i have points like i finished the race 15th. I win the race in yellow lobby, and was only 10 drivers in red lobby. Maybe ghost drivers, i don't know... For me 10+1=11
And i did 45 laps...

Could u please change the google spread sheet to say makozi racing please that s my race team this series thanks..

I dont understand why i have points like i finished the race 15th. I win the race in yellow lobby, and was only 10 drivers in red lobby. Maybe ghost drivers, i don't know... For me 10+1=11
And i did 45 laps...

Tomorrow all the standing sheet will be at 100% done.

And i did 45 laps...
Remember this?
Screenshots_2017-01-10-16-24-13.png

:banghead: I guess you did not understand what I wrote in regards to points disbursement and now you witness first hand why we CAN NOT squeeze in the next best driver into Red Lobby. It WON'T work!

Let's just say there was room for you to be in Red Room and you were in that race as the only driver. It wouldn't be fair to the drivers in Yellow Lobby because of the gap separation of points between one room to another.

Even if there was enough room in Red yesterday to fit every Yellow driver, it STILL wouldn't be the right thing to do, because if you measure the points overall at the end of the season, the extra points some drivers would get for being in Red Room would not accurately represent proper distribution of the points.

That's not professional to do that, and it would make starting on time very difficult mate.

Besides, if a driver does not do even 1 Pre-Qualifier, they are automatically not allowed to be in Red room, period. It's in the OP in bold Sierra.

I'd like to apologize to GoodplayerGTR for not recording his fastest lap in the Final tally for the Pre-Qualifier.

We went back to the post and made the adjustments.

Nothing to worry about because it wouldn't have effected your room placement with numbers like those anyway.
Okay. I looked it up and did the conversion. Qualifying starts 4pm EST... correct? I didn't see anything specifying where, so do I assume it's in an FGT Club lobby?

I'm really not trying to be difficult. I simply want to race. That said, wouldn't it have been easier (being you're in the same time zone) to simply tell me rather than taking the time to write out such a long reply?

THAT said, I want to thank you and the other stewards for putting this whole thing together, making it possible for us all to enjoy some excellent racing!

You're awesome bro!

Okay. I looked it up and did the conversion. Qualifying starts 4pm EST... correct? I didn't see anything specifying where, so do I assume it's in an FGT Club lobby?

I'm really not trying to be difficult. I simply want to race. That said, wouldn't it have been easier (being you're in the same time zone) to simply tell me rather than taking the time to write out such a long reply?

THAT said, I want to thank you and the other stewards for putting this whole thing together, making it possible for us all to enjoy some excellent racing!

You're awesome bro!

Hey misterslowly,

Sorry for the confusion.

1. Pre - Qualifying OPENS Sunday Morning (Day after last Race) and Closes Friday Midnight (Day Before next Race). (Based off of your Timezone)
2. Race Starts Saturday 1:00 UTC which = 4:00pm EST for you.

If you have any questions or concerns please private message me here on GTP. :)

QUESTIONS or PROBLEMS?
ANYTHING

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAG ME HERE on GTP or FACEBOOK

Follow me here on GTP @DestenDeath2 and add me as Friend on FACEBOOK

I can answer any questions you have or concerns.

My purpose is to help you with your racing experience in our league.

We have some problems right now in our league but they WILL Be FIXED.

I will make OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT in a couple hours.

Thank you for your help and participation.

Championship Standings
Race 2 Toyota GP (Fuji)

OVERALL

CONSTRUCTOR (TEAM)
Good job bro 👍. Also, we're on time for the Standings as it's only Sunday night :P.

Now I know to keep busting your chops Saturday nights to get er done :D.

You're awesome bro!
You're welcome buddy. To be honest, as soon as I read your post I quickly went to my PlayStation Network messages and send you proof that I did indeed tell you what time the races begin, but couldn't find it :lol:. I'm sure I've told you but it's water under the bridge at this point bro.

When we reply to a person, sometimes we're replying to also give information to the masses as well, and that's why it was a long message buddy.

It's well known and stated that the races begin in Open Lobby. However this may change and we may have them in the Club Lobby from now on as it was a big topic of discussion yesterday amongst the officers.
So, stay tuned on this part, as we have a few new rules in place coming our way.

Thank you for the compliment buddy, but to be honest, the basis for this league was established by True-blue and he deserves much of the credit.

Your standings are completly stupid, this is what i understand. Are you thinking that is prfessional to give points to ghost drivers and penaliz me and others after me? The color is just in your head, not in the race.

Your standings are completly stupid, this is what i understand. Are you thinking that is prfessional to give points to ghost drivers and penaliz me and others after me? The color is just in your head, not in the race.

Hey m8, you have to do the pre-Q to be in Red Room. This is the rules, in the first post. All of guys in committee approved the rules.

You didn't cause you though to not be there yesterday?

Yes, especially when we have 3 full lobbys of racers in the future. Can you imagine trying to do what you're suggesting if we had 38 drivers in 3 rooms? Not only would you have to do what you're suggesting to squeeze drivers into Red Room, but now you are also going to do the same for Blue guys to get into Yellow room.

We have everybody complaining about start time right? So how do you expect that to improve if we did it your way mate?

Also, by doing it this way, we are also making getting into Red Room that much more appealing and exciting during the week for Pre-Qualifiers.

Now, it's more organized this way, instead of last second people moving all over the place.

Just thoughts (not criticism)

Why not just have 2 or 3 separate championships? Red, Yellow, Blue.

Reds stay in Red lobby, yellows in Yellow lobby, etc.

Perhaps scrap pre-Qualifier or just use it as a Bonus Point system or a separate challenge.

Instead of the 'dropped score' rule, perhaps do a 'miss three races and you're out' rule

12 cars in each lobby, that'll fill up 2 lobbies for sure and you can keep your points system so if a driver is ejected because of missing races, the top driver in a lower lobby can be promoted upwards and their points still mean something...

Only 2 races in, still time to do this!

Yes, especially when we have 3 full lobbys of racers in the future. Can you imagine trying to do what you're suggesting if we had 38 drivers in 3 rooms? Not only would you have to do what you're suggesting to squeeze drivers into Red Room, but now you are also going to do the same for Blue guys to get into Yellow room.

We have everybody complaining about start time right? So how do you expect that to improve if we did it your way mate?

Also, by doing it this way, we are also making getting into Red Room that much more appealing and exciting during the week for Pre-Qualifiers.

Now, it's more organized this way, instead of last second people moving all over the place.
Wow the confusing that is happening..i think u need to make 2 race lobbies both same points and every week we qualify through the tt yes everyone then u guys who organise the league decide the 2 rooms than at the end race of the season the top 15 drivers in points go in the main lobby for the final round the decider the winner take all title race that then changes maybe even the eventual winner ..and also everyone can practise for the final round for the championship race..
Its just an idea.. Thats all
Please comment feedback
We are all smart enough here we can solve this together men..

QUESTIONS or PROBLEMS?
ANYTHING

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAG ME HERE on GTP or FACEBOOK

Follow me here on GTP @DestenDeath2 and add me as Friend on FACEBOOK

I can answer any questions you have or concerns.

My purpose is to help you with your racing experience in our league.

We have some problems right now in our league but they WILL Be FIXED.

I will make OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT in a couple hours.

Thank you for your help and participation.
Desten sorry but u should keep all messaging to this forum thats the idea so everyone can see whats going on and as a league we can all help each other all get too know one and other better..
If u want private messaging can u please make it that it goes too u, pot, immortal and maxx please.. That way u guys as a group see it.. More help the better yeah..

Our biggest problem so far is just communication with everyone in the league as we are located all around the world thats why it has to be made simple through this forum is how we stay in the know of whats going on..
Sorry for all the posts but like i said i have an idea or a suggestion i Post it .this car the drivers thid game is the best and everyone is awesome glad to meet u all..

Hi Luke, sorry for the confusion. We the officers (Maxx, Immortal, potvinsuks, and Tiago) have solution to fix problems we are having for the league.

When Anyone private message me, I include all officers. So it is okay to private message me for questions or concerns.

It is also okay to post here on thread about anything, but I like if drivers will communicate with officers first before making questions or problems public.

Right now we the Officers are working hard to find solutions to problems before we tell our drivers.

Our goal is to make our series a fun but serious racing series.

Thank you luke for your comment.

I will make announcement about new changes very soon.

Super start for lightning! And very nice overtaking for Xife on good player lap 5, cleanly, in the pin, and outside the curve. Really nice to watch.👍

Sry for the double post, but no body enjoy my pass on Tiago, only Tiago can told ya how much i deserve a star, because i push him and counter-steer to avoid him a spun out. I'M a genius xD

By the way sorry Tiago for the push, but i cannot do anything else! :)

Back