FH1 to be free with Games With Gold

All you need to do is move your save game to the cloud to not lose progress on the XB1.

As stated above:
Go into "Storage" on the 360 and move all the FH1 files that are classified as "Saved Game" to the cloud. There are about 5 or 6 of them, including the actual save file as well as saved photos, setups, etc.

And any DLC content will be available to install when you go Manage game on the XB1.

Thanks ☺ Although it's installing to my XB1 now and has 9.6GB which was the exact size of Horizon on my 360 including DLC so we'll see...

So I'm guessing that the DLC will not be made available on XBL on my Xbox One for Horizon? Got the hard disc but my DLC is all on my 360 HDD so how do I transfer the files?? Never used cloud before.

On the One, find the FH1 tile and hit the menu button to "Manage Game". All your old DLC will show up under "Ready to Install" and you have to manually start the install process. Typical MS convoluted process instead of just automatically installing with the main game.

All you need to do is move your save game to the cloud to not lose progress on the XB1.

As stated above:
Go into "Storage" on the 360 and move all the FH1 files that are classified as "Saved Game" to the cloud. There are about 5 or 6 of them, including the actual save file as well as saved photos, setups, etc.

And any DLC content will be available to install when you go Manage game on the XB1.

Ok do I have to first go to Storage on my 360 hard drive and transfer files to the cloud in order for my DLC to show up? At the moment, none of my old DLC is available when I press Manage Game on my XB1.
Also, my gamertag is different on my 360 compared to my One so would that make a difference? Just can't access my 360 gamertag on my One for some reason.

Last edited:
Just quickly: if I were to buy the digital version of Horizon for 29.99 would that version come complete with all previously released DLCs?

Ok do I have to first go to Storage on my 360 hard drive and transfer files to the cloud in order for my DLC to show up? At the moment, none of my old DLC is available when I press Manage Game on my XB1.
Also, my gamertag is different on my 360 compared to my One so would that make a difference? Just can't access my 360 gamertag on my One for some reason.

Yes, the gamertags must match or nothing will transfer.

Well considering that i just got an Xbox One and 12 Month Gold Membership (even thought i have like some free trial days). I can't wait to try out the Original Forza Horizon or pretty much any Forza game.

Yes, the gamertags must match or nothing will transfer.

As stated above by GroupB, whatever gamertag you got the game and DLC under will be needed to transfer. As digital purchase is tied to the main account.

I'm hoping buying the game digitally will include the previously released DLCs but I'm guessing it probably won't because yesterday it took 45 minutes to download the game once I put the hard disc in so it must of just taken the information that was on Xbl. Bollocks, that means I'm ******
Never mind, I'm not hooking up my 360 because a) it's white and doesn't colour match my One and PS4 b) has the old wired controller which annoys me no end c) don't have enough time to play my old consoles anyway. Don't really get enough time to play my new ones tbh....

Unfortunately, I can confirm the early reports that the game is unplayable in its current state. I experienced massive framerate slowdown within the first minute and others are saying the same or worse.

Unfortunately, I can confirm the early reports that the game is unplayable in its current state. I experienced massive framerate slowdown within the first minute and others are saying the same or worse.

Based on Reddit comments, a restart should solve the problem. I'll download it tomorrow through GwG and see what happens.

Based on Reddit comments, a restart should solve the problem. I'll download it tomorrow through GwG and see what happens.

From what I can tell after playing more, the slowdowns occur when autosaving. If the MS servers are slow to respond, the game stutters.

Horizon still not showing here and its now past midnight so its the 1st here...

Horizon still not showing here and its now past midnight so its the 1st here...
Started my download about 6:20 mate,Idk if it was free or not though...I'm looking into it.

Edit: It must have been,i also downloaded WWE 2k16 for free as a time killer and I didn't get an invoice for that either.:)

Has anyone confirmed they have their old saves?

Uploaded my save on the 360 to the cloud earlier today (yesterday), and after firing it up I can say that it's working. Everything is exactly where I left it; DLC has to be reacquired and my photos didn't carry over despite also being uploaded, but the save game works without issue.

Anyone having trouble getting the game from the store? I select see price, then get, and it simply returns me to the game details screen and still expects me to put my old disc in. Sometimes a sorry message pops up but it's so fast I still haven't read what it says.

Anyone having trouble getting the game from the store? I select see price, then get, and it simply returns me to the game details screen and still expects me to put my old disc in. Sometimes a sorry message pops up but it's so fast I still haven't read what it says.
It just takes a few seconds more than usual.

And grab the Season Pass for 5$€ Folks, but don't wonder, you have to "buy" every car pack individually (it is free though) for it to appear in your X1 for install.

This game is still as good as I remember but unfortunately I never uploaded my save to the cloud. I'll probably play through the entire game again in the run up to the FH3 release, and I love the radio stations on this game.

Have a couple of friends who passed on it on the 360 but really enjoyed FH2, now they are regretting not picking it up.

This game is still as good as I remember but unfortunately I never uploaded my save to the cloud. I'll probably play through the entire game again in the run up to the FH3 release, and I love the radio stations on this game.

Have a couple of friends who passed on it on the 360 but really enjoyed FH2, now they are regretting not picking it up.
My 360 and XB1 accounts are also different,I'm loving it again so far,but why I thought it was a good idea to put the Shelby GT500 engine in an RS500 Sierra is beyond me..:lol:

Latest Posts

Back