FH1 to be free with Games With Gold

Servers were down for me too tonight, and sometimes the frame-rate would get really j-j-j-j-j-jerky, other than that its fine...

Save transferred over without a hitch. Just noticed I'm even in the same club. Pouring one out for FPM. :(

I got it downloaded but unfortunately I never uploaded my save to the cloud so I have to start over (did you have to have gold for that?). At least I purchased the Collectors edition when I bought it so I'll have the VIP stuff.

Thankfully I have a 3-day weekend so I'll have time to make some good progress.:cheers:

After somehow managing to resolve some problems with my Gold. I managed to get both Xbox One games for free but for some reason i can't with Forza horizon. It shows "See Price", it doesn't even show that it's a free game on this month's GWG. Tried to get it on the site but the same thing happens.

After somehow managing to resolve some problems with my Gold. I managed to get both Xbox One games for free but for some reason i can't with Forza horizon. It shows "See Price", it doesn't even show that it's a free game on this month's GWG. Tried to get it on the site but the same thing happens.

That's where the credit/debit card bit comes in. In order to download FH to your Xbox One, you need to have a valid card attached to your account. It does not charge you anything though, it's just an annoying obstacle.

The framerate has been acceptable for the most part but the servers are quite bad at the moment.

That's where the credit/debit card bit comes in. In order to download FH to your Xbox One, you need to have a valid card attached to your account. It does not charge you anything though, it's just an annoying obstacle.
I already attached "my" credit card and yet there are still no free download option.

The odd thing is that after i did that on both my xbox and microsoft page, it doesn't show that i have an credit card attached. Just microsoft account and add a payment option.

I already attached "my" credit card and yet there are still no free download option.

The odd thing is that after i did that on both my xbox and microsoft page, it doesn't show that i have an credit card attached. Just microsoft account and add a payment option.

Check to see if your card can be selected after you click add payment option?

Check to see if your card can be selected after you click add payment option?
And now i can't even connect to my wireless network. Tried my other one's but doesn't work ether. Not sure why it got disconnected in the first place.
But before that happened, i remember that it just goes to Credit/Debit Card or Paypal.

And now i can't even connect to my wireless network. Tried my other one's but doesn't work ether. Not sure why it got disconnected in the first place.
But before that happened, i remember that it just goes to Credit/Debit Card or Paypal.

When you get the chance to connect, try adding your card details again during that process.

When you get the chance to connect, try adding your card details again during that process.
I managed to add the Paypal account to the account but i tried to add the card several times and guess what? all it did was sending message that it has taken some money from the card. I lost money over nothing.

And i still can't download it from Xbox or "buy" it from pc.

I managed to add the Paypal account to the account but i tried to add the card several times and guess what? all it did was sending message that it has taken some money from the card. I lost money over nothing.

And i still can't download it from Xbox or "buy" it from pc.

You should not have been charged for anything, try contacting Microsoft to resolve that.

Ok this is getting ridiculous, i just started playing today, 5 minutes in and the game STARTS RAMMING AGAIN? 5 freaking minutes.

If that means everytime i wanna play i have to erase the local Xbox 360 data, you can forget me.

From what I've noticed, all backwards compatibility games have always shown "see price" for me, they've never shown a free option upfront. You'll have to click it, and then a new window should pop up with a price saying free, and asking you to confirm the selection. Mine went off without a hitch.

From what I've noticed, all backwards compatibility games have always shown "see price" for me, they've never shown a free option upfront. You'll have to click it, and then a new window should pop up with a price saying free, and asking you to confirm the selection. Mine went off without a hitch.
It shows it costs $39.99...

Weird. You might want to just contact tech support like suggested, then.
I did talk with the Chat Support but sadly they couldn't really help since they say that Xbox 360 games are region locked and that you live in Bahrain while your account is currently set to UAE and also he/she said that "Forza Horizon is not a backward compatibility on xbox one yet".

Well i guess i had no choice but to buy it, does getting a Physical Copy of Forza Horizon will work on my Xbox one?

I did talk with the Chat Support but sadly they couldn't really help since they say that Xbox 360 games are region locked and that you live in Bahrain while your account is currently set to UAE and also he/she said that "Forza Horizon is not a backward compatibility on xbox one yet".

Well i guess i had no choice but to buy it, does getting a Physical Copy of Forza Horizon will work on my Xbox one?
Well then you should tell them to help you get your money back, because that is some bull, really. If it actually is region locked, I'm not sure buying the disc will solve anything.

Well then you should tell them to help you get your money back, because that is some bull, really. If it actually is region locked, I'm not sure buying the disc will solve anything.
What happened exactly was that i get a message that says they pulled one dollar and it happened every time i tried to attach my Credit Card which didn't work.

Also region lock wouldn't really make sense ether since I bought it from KSA and i tried to set it in UAE and KSA as my region and let's not forget that both of them are PAL Regions. The whole that I live in bahrain shouldn't stop me for getting it because there's no xbox support in bahrain in the first place unlike PSN who recently started to fully support it.

Back