FH1 to be free with Games With Gold

Haha I'm still banned from multiplayer. Wow. All because I was messing around with traffic cars in single player.
Fair game I guess. I did technically cheat anyway. :P

Any issues or improvements?

There is still some occasional slowdown. The voice commands for GPS have also been removed. Not sure why--it should have been relatively easy to carry that over to the XB1 Kinect.

Tried to download Horizon but it keeps asking for a billing account. Do I seriously need to have input credit card details just to get a free 360 game?

Tried to download Horizon but it keeps asking for a billing account. Do I seriously need to have input credit card details just to get a free 360 game?

Same here , i have a xbox 1 with a gold sub ( never ownd a xbox 360) and keeps asking for a billing account. Pretty lame if you ask me.

EDIT; im on live chat now with microsoft , ill post here if they where any help.

Same here , i have a xbox 1 with a gold sub ( never ownd a xbox 360) and keeps asking for a billing account. Pretty lame if you ask me.

EDIT; im on live chat now with microsoft , ill post here if they where any help.

Unfortunately, you have to hand over your card details in order to download Forza Horzion on the Xbox One. Same goes for any backwards compatible title you download through GwG. You will not be charged though.

Unfortunately, you have to hand over your card details in order to download Forza Horzion on the Xbox One. Same goes for any backwards compatible title you download through GwG. You will not be charged though.

Thats sucks pretty bad , since i dont have a creditcard.

I went and downloaded the game this morning prior to heading off to work. I was pleasantly surprised that it also asked me to download the 17 extra DLC that I previously had. Now I can't wait to get home and see if it all loaded up correctly.

That being said, my only issue now is that I frankly can't remember if I uploaded all of my game saves to the cloud prior to selling my X360. If I had known at the time that MS was working on backward compatibility, I'd have saved some of my discs - but I sold them with my X360 as a way to finance my Xbox One purchase. Oh well, I should find out in a few hours when I get home.

Fingers crossed...

Well that sucks. :grumpy: Thanks anyway. Will figure something out by the weekend.

Anyone has problems with the servers? Can't see my messages or send times to the leaderboard. Hope they fix the servers soon.
Yes,they do seem extremely slow,I just cancel the upload after each race,it just happened randomly though it was working when i started the game.

Never owned a XBox 360 so the free Forza Horizon for XBox Gold members is some nice waste of time while waiting for FH3 to be released in a couple of weeks. Plus it's another 2000 Forza loyalty rewards (not sure all of that is still possible to obtain).

I purchased the Season Pass for 5 EUR which seems to include a rally expansion and a bunch of car packs, the only thing available from DLC that I don't own now is the VIP car pack and the pre-order car pack but I think I've got plenty of cars to toy around with now. :)

I also made a new club if anyone wants to join in! Its called FH75. Or if there is another active club around I can join you guys.

Yeah, the Forza Rewards are ****ed for FH1.

Perfect Passes and Miles Driven are unfortunately broken. Stuck at 23/50 and 186/250.

Yeah, the Forza Rewards are ****ed for FH1.

Yeah, nothing seems to have registered on the scores but the achievements are showing up. I'll see if it updates after a few days.

The game has been running smoothly for the most part on my system

Servers seem to be down.:/

Seem to come up and down for me, some races my times won't upload at all (not too fussed, my rivals times from 360 are still there) and others they will. I also managed to complete the same 1000 club challenge about 10 times between races before it finally succeeded at uploading.

The graphics still hold up to many of the newest games and I forgot how beautiful some of the landscapes are in this game :drool:.

Seem to come up and down for me, some races my times won't upload at all (not too fussed, my rivals times from 360 are still there) and others they will. I also managed to complete the same 1000 club challenge about 10 times between races before it finally succeeded at uploading.

The graphics still hold up to many of the newest games and I forgot how beautiful some of the landscapes are in this game :drool:.
Yep for sure,so clear.:) the rate i'm going at I'll have this finished by the weekend.:lol:

Man, so many great cars in this game: BMW M135i :bowdown: Merc S65 AMG 👍 Ford GTX1 👍, Alfa 8C Spider 👍 and many more. I wish at least some of them had made the cut to current gen... Maybe DLC for H3... Maybe M7...

Yeah, the M135i and S65 were my biggest losses in H2. Absolutely love piloting the 1er with the M5 swap and the S65 is super cool.

I didn't have my save on the cloud, so it'll be a while until I get the cars I want.

VXR
Yeah, the M135i and S65 were my biggest losses in H2. Absolutely love piloting the 1er with the M5 swap and the S65 is super cool.

I didn't have my save on the cloud, so it'll be a while until I get the cars I want.

YOU CAN PUT AN M5 ENGINE IN THE M135? Well, you won't hear from me for the next month or so.

Latest Posts

Back