FH3 Hot Wheels Expansion - Now Available

• Thread starter Justuxful
  • 549 comments
I swear, I was this close from taking a break from Hot Wheels today and working on my Blizzard Mountain progress instead.

I just started on the S1 events and the AI stepped their bull:censored: game up. In one particular event (I forgot the name, but it's a sprint race located in the southeast part of the map) they brake in areas where it's completely unnecessary like in the high speed sections, causing me to run into them. And there's also the problem with one of them breaking away from the pack and getting far ahead like it's nobody's business. This happened on all of my many attempts.

My XJ220 HE and Murcielago weren't cutting it so I had to resort to using the Twin Mill. It got easier, but even when I was using that insane thing, I saw signs of rubberbanding. It's crazy because I don't recall having these issues in the main game. I really hope this was just an isolated incident, otherwise, I'm going to be dreading the S2 events.

I swear, I was this close from taking a break from Hot Wheels today and working on my Blizzard Mountain progress instead.

I just started on the S1 events and the AI stepped their bull:censored: game up. In one particular event (I forgot the name, but it's a sprint race located in the southeast part of the map) they brake in areas where it's completely unnecessary like in the high speed sections, causing me to run into them. And there's also the problem with one of them breaking away from the pack and getting far ahead like it's nobody's business. This happened on all of my many attempts.

My XJ220 HE and Murcielago weren't cutting it so I had to resort to using the Twin Mill. It got easier, but even when I was using that insane thing, I saw signs of rubberbanding. It's crazy because I don't recall having these issues in the main game. I really hope this was just an isolated incident, otherwise, I'm going to be dreading the S2 events.
For me its like just bank the chain already,and it gives me more points...and of course I hit the wall and lose everything.:banghead: every time.

I found that the Huracan worked well for the S1 events, and the Centenario made the s2 events easy.

That Centenario's one bad ass car, it's such a shame it's so damn ugly looking from the back.

I'm experiencing something similar. Rubberbanding can be really pronounced in this expansion. Sometimes I'm winning far too easily after having been hopelessly behind, and at other times the AI is very fast but does strange things.

Wait until you get to S2. Good luck, because the difficulty spike is immense. And you're guaranteed to get an Ultima GTR in every race by the way.

And the Bone Shaker is epic :)
The Bone Shaker felt out of place in FM6. It feels right at home here.

Uh...Works for me.

I honestly didn't realize what I was watching other than an epic fall from the heavens until "#3 Success you reached the destination" popped up on the screen. And then I started laughing.

Pardon me but I'm a wee bit pissed right now.

I decide to do a Blueprint event with that stupid Twin Mill that has way too much 🤬 grip, but they want you to get just shy of 20k in skill points. I restart three or four times and when I finally get it the game decides to crash.

I almost... almost uninstalled this POS.

Now to go do it again.

Managed to unlock the Goliath race. Will try it tonight maybe tomorrow too. Is it me or are the race payouts higher? I started when I was at 3 million now I'm at 5 million without using a horizon edition car.

That corkscrew near the T-Rexes is killer if you're racing AI. You might only be able to take it at 'only' 140mph while the AI flies past you like you're sitting still :ouch:.

Speaking of which, #1 time in S1 class on Jurrasic Rumble. I haven't checked if it's still #1 still but I'm guessing not:D.
(lap starts at 50 seconds in)

The Bone Shaker has an interesting roll cage.

I slapped one on mine before I raged earlier (you know what I'm talking about :lol: ) and it's pretty awesome as far as I'm concerned.

Why control body roll from the inside when you can brace it from the outside! Revolutionary thinking, that. :P

I slapped one on mine before I raged earlier (you know what I'm talking about :lol: )
I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about.

Why control body roll from the inside when you can brace it from the outside! Revolutionary thinking, that. :P
The nice thing about an external roll cage is that it doesn't compromise interior room.

There must be something wrong with my game, I've not experienced any of the things you guys have been posting.

Progress:

Got all races and bucket lists done (still surprised that there were only 3). Now working on the PR stunts and championships. The speed ones are no problem with my Zonda R, but the drift zones are tricky. Tried using the Mustang, but it has low power.

This expansion is a lot of fun! Just downloaded it yesterday, and as always, the first thing I do is check whether you actually fall if you stop in the middle of loop-the-loop.

I'm done with all the races as well and also PR stunts. Just need to do all the Championships and also play 20 online races.

I have all 177 medals and tackled the S2 events with my Ford GT HE and Porsche 918. Despite my fears, the AI was nowhere near as bad as they were in the S1 events. Starting the Hot Wheels Goliath now.

I think I'm going to take a break from the Hot Wheels expansion before tackling the championships.

Progress:

Got all races and bucket lists done (still surprised that there were only 3). Now working on the PR stunts and championships. The speed ones are no problem with my Zonda R, but the drift zones are tricky. Tried using the Mustang, but it has low power.

I used the Gymkhana 9 Focus and got three medals at each drift zone on the first try.

Any assists?

If I remember correctly,
Braking: normal
Steering: normal
Traction: on
ABS: on

I don't think it matters that much which assists you have on or off. The Gymkhana 9 Focus is such a great drift car, the assists don't make a difference.

Back