FH3 Hot Wheels Expansion - Now Available

• Thread starter Justuxful
  • 549 comments
All i think about is the Zonda R on a frozen lake or the echo the car will make while trying to climb the mountain. The hilux is just icing on the cake. May 9th needs to hurry up!!

Got a extra $15 gift card today because I had to pay for the Porsche pack. Now I'll have enough for the hot wheels expansion.

If I have the Expansion pass, will the cars be free to buy? I think they were free when I got Blizzard Mountain.

If I have the Expansion pass, will the cars be free to buy? I think they were free when I got Blizzard Mountain.
They should be free regardless. As they are DLC cars, they fall into the whole "One-time free redemption" pool. Well...they were free for myself and nearly every friend I play FH3 with that has BM.

I'm going to try completing a clean lap of the regular Goliath circuit in the Twin Mill II. :lol:
I think your first attempt will end like this:
funny-gif-car-fail-pink.gif

I really like this idea, problem is I don't have a XBOX nor do I plan to purchase one. I'd just like to see something FH3 for the PS4 sandbox open world racing game, kinda like EA's NFS Black.

I really like this idea, problem is I don't have a XBOX nor do I plan to purchase one. I'd just like to see something FH3 for the PS4 sandbox open world racing game, kinda like EA's NFS Black.

A fairly capable Windows PC also plays FH3.

All i think about is the Zonda R on a frozen lake or the echo the car will make while trying to climb the mountain. The hilux is just icing on the cake. May 9th needs to hurry up!!

Zonda R sliding across the ice will be amazing. I'm excited about the Hilux, but I think the Trailcat is going to be the most exciting addition. Imagine taking that thing to Blizzard Mountain or the sand dunes in the outback!

Okay, that's pretty awesome. You can start as a bone stock '32 5-window coupe and upgrade it to a hot rod.

VXR
Let's hope the mods do this one justice!
Judging by what we've seen in the trailer, it appears the hood/bonnet and fenders/wings are all removable. And if my eyes don't deceive me, it looks like the roof has been chopped on the car in the lower picture. If you can put a chopped roof on it, that opens up so many more customizing opportunities. I'm hoping a lot of people put these up for sale in the auction house, because I want to modify about a dozen of them, each in a different style.

Judging by what we've seen in the trailer, it appears the hood/bonnet and fenders/wings are all removable. And if my eyes don't deceive me, it looks like the roof has been chopped on the car in the lower picture. If you can put a chopped roof on it, that opens up so many more customizing opportunities. I'm hoping a lot of people put these up for sale in the auction house, because I want to modify about a dozen of them, each in a different style.
You could also save each style as its own tune and just load the one you want to use.

Has anyone made a Jurassic Park livery for the Jeep Renegade yet? Then we only need Playground Games to include an avatar that resembles Wayne Knight.

Has anyone made a Jurassic Park livery for the Jeep Renegade yet? Then we only need Playground Games to include an avatar that resembles Wayne Knight.
I don't know if there's any for the Renegade, but I do remember seeing some for the Rangler Rubicon.

I'd love to share my collection, but it's not organised in the slightest and I couldn't tell you how many I have!

Latest Posts

Back