FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Happy to have you:) whenever u have time go over rules and stuff because there are a lot of changes from Season 1
including a fancy OP...
Super+fancy..+So+very+fancy_2c1b14_3606610.gif

Any you guys watching Rangers Kings Stanley Cup Game? SOO Intense going into second overtime as a new yorker I gotta vote for my Rangers even though they are down in the series

Would voice chat be disabled for all races?
Yes, and for various reasons:
- With mics disabled, we can save a bit of bandwidth.
- Mics are useless in an 'official' race, drivers know all informations here on the forum prior to the race.
- You can't concentrate 100% on a race when you hear guys speaking.
- Some people (like myself) don't understand very well when guys are speaking in English. It's easier to write/read for a good understanding.

On an other side, Stewards are highly encouraged to buy an USB keyboard. This to give the directives in the room prior to the race. It's easier to type on a keyboard rather than on a controller.

Hope I answered well to your question

Last edited:
this is just an idea, so bear with me, what if for the main 1 hour endurance race we used time progression? obviously it would be sped up time progression, but i think if you set the time progression in the settings to 24, youll get 24 hours in an hour. i think this will give it more of an "endurance feel."

this is just an idea, so bear with me, what if for the main 1 hour endurance race we used time progression? obviously it would be sped up time progression, but i think if you set the time progression in the settings to 24, youll get 24 hours in an hour. i think this will give it more of an "endurance feel."
I like that it brings a different feel to the race :)

That's a good idea, for sure. And certainly definitely better than wet races. I made a new schedule proposal to our boss :P, taking your idea in consideration. Waiting for an answer now 👍

Last edited:
That's a good idea, for sure. And certainly definitely better than wet races. I made a new schedule proposal to our boss :P, taking your idea in consideration. Waiting for an answer now 👍
Time change is good, but I'm against wet races via GT5/6 series so far. Ive done 3 & 4 hr races and I personally need TCS 7 for 100% wet, and no TCS or TCS 1 for dry conditions. This means for me to competitively race I need PD to give me adjustable TCS on the fly before I will be able to competitively race changing wet/dry conditions via GT6... But that's me with a full Fanatec setup, I'm not sure how it is for everyone else or if someone has a trick to getting around this problem?,

Well its obviously different for everyone, but personaly i don't ever run with TC on, even at 1. For me, i have no issue with wet races, only issue i have is the hyper-saturation issue in GT6.

Well its obviously different for everyone, but personaly i don't ever run with TC on, even at 1. For me, i have no issue with wet races, only issue i have is the hyper-saturation issue in GT6.
Im the same I actually enjoyed our wet race in season 1

I would like to drive in S2.
How about hosting the races? Would it be an european host or an american host?

BTW: Is any german-speaking driving in S2?

An American will be hosting, he has great connection speeds so lag shouldn't be an issue.

Also use the sign up button to sign up if you already haven't

please use sign up button on OP:tup:
we are still deciding on hosting based on what grades people will be in

Back