FIA GT3 & GT4 Spa 200km | Saturday 17th March | Results posted

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam41
  • 227 comments
  • 16,581 views

If we did another, which track would you want it to be held at?


  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Ok.

Car: Chevy camaro.
Color: White
Rim color: blue
tuned to exact specs as OP.
 
List updated. 👍

Dragonwar what body colour are you using?


And what times are people running? :)


Added to OP:
  • Qualifying deadline has moved to Saturday 15:00 GMT. 2% time penalty for qualifying after this time.
  • Dirty lap in qualifying has changed from a 5 second penalty to a 2% time penalty.
  • Prizes added for podium finishers of each class.
 
Last edited:
Only 6 in GT4?
 
If no one else signed up before Saturday (which I doubt, but still) we would go with fastest 8 of each, or 7 v 9. We wouldn't do 6 v 10.

Just realised there's 7 GT4 anyway :p
 
I don't know which group I'll compete in...tempting to join Dr_Watson/TnJF with the Ford GT. If I do, I wish we could have different rims (or at least the colour), just to not have two identical cars. Unless we're teammates. Haha. Which I also have no problem with.

If not, maybe GT4, probably in the lonely Maserati. Or the Aston. Undecided. Hopefully I'll make up my mind soon. As indecisive as I am.
 
If you want to go with the Ford GT I guess you could use the other set of BBS, just as long as you paint them a normal silver.
 
I would like to qualify. So does anybody have a room up?
 
Last edited:
Sorry I wasn't around Dark. I'll be around from 4pm GMT if you want to qualify then.
 
Any GT4 times for Spa yet Ad?
 
All times will go here. But no one has qualified yet :p

In real life pole here was a 2:33.222. I think in some testing I did a while a go I did a 2:27 with the current specs but I can't really remember. I'll be sure to practice and quali later on so I'll get a room up. 👍
 
Class: GT3
Car: Corvette Z06
Body colour: White/Silver
Rim colour: Silver
Car Number:32
PSN ID: MonkeyBoy-4q
 
If we don't get more than a few sign ups tomorrow, we're going with 1 16 man lounge. It will be risky, but it will work. :D



---------------------------------​

Based on the current sign up list, we'll go with 7 GT4 and 9 GT3 cars.

I don't think Reality is racing so that means someone from GT3 will have to drive in a GT4 car. You don't have to make the switch now - you can fill in the GT4 spot if you don't qualify in the top 9 for GT3. Remember though all GT3 drivers can qualify for GT4 too and if there's 1 spot left in GT4 but none in GT3, the fastest time will get the spot.

I realise WRP is a reserve and a few people might not show up, but I still think a few people will be dropped from the race because we don't have enough room. I apologise in advance and hopefully we can do the race again in the near future with 2 full rooms.

-------------------------------​



Also sorry I didn't get a room up earlier. I shall be free from 4pm GMT tomorrow to qualify anyone that wants to! :)👍
 
Last edited:
I realise WRP is a reserve and a few people might not show up, but I still think a few people will be dropped from the race because we don't have enough room. I apologise in advance and hopefully we can do the race again in the near future with 2 full rooms.

I really don't mind bowing out to give others a shot at the race. I'm still tentative at this point anyway and those who have been practicing and are committed should get priority. 👍
 
I really don't mind bowing out to give others a shot at the race. I'm still tentative at this point anyway and those who have been practicing and are committed should get priority. 👍

Okay cheers for that. Only thing is I don't think many people have been practicing for this :lol:. If you can qualify then obviously you're still very welcome. If you can make it but can't qualify then again you're welcome to fill a spot in. 👍
 
OK, I don't think I can make the time. I still have a small chance though, so in the event I do get the time to make the race, could I qualify? just in case.
Good luck with the race Adam.
 
Yep sure. And cheers.
 
Yep sure. And cheers.

Cool, I can I switch over to the Ford GT GT3 car? Or if for some reason I can't the Z06 GT3 (seems like it already has a full team).
 
Just FYI I will be qualifying for this tomorrow night.

And is the page width all screwy for anyone else? :odd:
 
Cool, I can I switch over to the Ford GT GT3 car? Or if for some reason I can't the Z06 GT3 (seems like it already has a full team).

1 spot left in the Corvette team. 5 drivers per GT3 car max.


Cool RT. Page width just in this thread? :scared: lol.
 
Just FYI I will be qualifying for this tomorrow night.

And is the page width all screwy for anyone else? :odd:

Adrem has a wide screen monitor so in this post.

If we don't get more than a few sign ups tomorrow, we're going with 1 16 man lounge...........

With all the "----------------" the forum can't return the text right.
 
Last edited:
Yeah just Aderrrm's post with all the dashes is super wide. :p
 
I'll qualify tomorrow if you are on after 2pm est (19:00 gmt)
BTW I'm yellow
 
Last edited:
Edit: Never mind.
 
Last edited:
I hope you guys post pics of this race, its looks like its going to be a nice replay'
 
Class: GT4
Car: Maserati GranTurismo GT4
Body colour: GT Metallic 009 (Red)
Rim colour: GT Gunmetal 001

Should be up and ready to qualify in around 12 hours(8pm GMT). Will be good practice for the 3D3 2.4 hour race next week :)
 
Carracer - Ford GT or Corvette? Both are free. I didn't quite understand. :p

Biffy I need your colour.
CSL I need your colour/livery.
 
Carracer - Ford GT or Corvette? Both are free. I didn't quite understand. :p

Biffy I need your colour.
CSL I need your colour/livery.

Ford GT please 👍 Color will be black :sly:
I was just asking because TnjF is the only driver for the FGT and I was wondering why (One man team or something).
 
Really debating as whether to sign up for this or not, which is really last minute, but it looks promising! Just I wont sign up if it means you guys will have to split to running 2 rooms as i'm reading you're all trying to fit into one room?
 
Will someone have a room open about 3pm PST? I would like to qual for this event.
 
We should be able to work something out monkeyboy4q, I am also looking at doing my qualification soon. I'll start a room up around that time if no one else already has and will post the room number in here.
 
Back