FIA GT3 & GT4 Spa 200km | Saturday 17th March | Results posted

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 227 comments

If we did another, which track would you want it to be held at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aderrrm
They can enjoy a 2% time penalty!

Not really. :P Seems we were nearly struggling for 16 drivers so anyone is welcome to qualify still. No qualifying after 16:00 though.

Quick question although it looks like 0.013 difference could land me on reserve list so might not matter to me. :sly:

Formation start will be on start/finish prior to turn 1 right where timing starts? I've seen rolling starts after turn 1 (and that's our plan for enduro) so just verifying.

Haven't done one if these double file starts with you guys so will be good to be at back for my first (if I make it in). We've always done single file in WRS, but may try this in a future event if I like it. :sly:

Quick question although it looks like 0.013 difference could land me on reserve list so might not matter to me. :sly:

Formation start will be on start/finish prior to turn 1 right where timing starts? I've seen rolling starts after turn 1 (and that's our plan for enduro) so just verifying.

Haven't done one if these double file starts with you guys so will be good to be at back for my first (if I make it in). We've always done single file in WRS, but may try this in a future event if I like it. :sly:

The 2 file is nice.. It does require a tad more diciplin tho..

I defenetly think we should start after T1.
We've always done like that in previous PURE events.
Not sure if Adam liked it, but my guess is that we'll start after T1, under the "TOTAL" sign. 👍

Good luck everyone in the race. ^^ I definitely won't be doing it, my pace was not what I'd hoped (but not really surprising considering I didn't practice during the week. I haven't been feeling up to racing though, really) Although it wasn't too bad, in GT4 anyway. My Ford GT wanted to kill me half the time. My predictions are for a GT-R win due to tire wear/traction. Heh.

Not to say I'm not a fan of the GT-R, considering my real life garage right now. ^^;

Grids:

GT3:

GTP_CSL
GTP_Biffy
Minion07
TnJF
greennarcotics
chorda
Paginas
GTP_WRP001
Wardez

GT4:

GTP_Aderrrm
R1600Turbo
gtp_jtv90069
MULE_9242
Jay_1086
The-Reality-ca
WiiFreak​

Things to remember:
  • We will start the formation lap like in JGTS, after Turn 1, under the red Total sign like Dennis said.
  • 3 mandatory pit stops for each class. - Not allowed to pit at end of formation lap.
  • Laps will be set to 30.
  • 29 laps for GT3, 27 for GT4.
  • GT4 class will do 2 laps before they perform their formation lap. GT3 class do their formation lap roughly 10 seconds in front of the GT4 class.

Room opens in 20 minutes. Practice (free run) will be held for 25 minutes before PP checks.

Enjoy everyone! :)👍

Adam's still working on the sheets it seems, room should be open soon, he's not logged into PSN at the moment.

It's all good though, I'm having fun watching the insane traffic at Sebring in the 12 hours WEC race right now 64 cars - yes it's as crazy as you'd imagine. Watching it on ESPN3 btw, which is all online hosted. But since I'm a good boy, I will be shutting off all streaming services on my computer prior to the race :D.

I know I'm very late, just back from a hard week of work.

Heum... is there a place for me?

can i take the free spot if Jay2 doesn't show up?

EDIT: ahhhh, no free spot, ok :( . Have fun guys ;)

Anyway, i stay tuned here till 17pm GMT. let me know if there's a little place for me ;)

If anyone can't connection to the room for what ever or something crops up, Jay2DaB329 will be the first reserve. ADR_BRONCO 2nd, MonkeyBoy-4q 3rd. Anyone else is 4th. This applies to any class.

If anyone can't connection to the room for what ever or something crops up, Jay2DaB329 will be the first reserve. ADR_BRONCO 2nd, MonkeyBoy-4q 3rd. Anyone else is 4th. This applies to any class.

ok ;)

You'll announce here if reserves are needed right?

If it's any consolation we may do another one of these in 4 weeks time.

Reality hasn't turned up yet, although he's on his way, so we may still need you JayB.

Back