FIA WEC Is done until GT7.Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 754 comments

Which track would you like to be Round 6 in FIA WEC?

• Mid Field

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Monza

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Laguna Seca

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Grand Valley

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • A1 RedBull Ring

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Cape Ring

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This car is awesome
2e2EjqpvjQfvXRN5h_0.jpeg
bYjKKIuF9kci5vlVD_0.jpeg

Car specs updated guys. If any of you want to help me with the P2 specs please contact in PM. @Mikey24 i consider that we will have the Nissan GTR HY just like the rumors said in the end of the GTAcademy. :)
Yes, I suppose the progression theory (Nissan GT-R road car, Nissan GT-R GT3, Nissan LMP2, Nissan LMP1) is essentially true. As I had said on a thread in the GT Academy section, the LMP2 had solidified that aspect. :)

Car specs updated guys. If any of you want to help me with the P2 specs please contact in PM. @Mikey24 i consider that we will have the Nissan GTR HY just like the rumors said in the end of the GTAcademy. :)

Yes, I suppose the progression theory (Nissan GT-R road car, Nissan GT-R GT3, Nissan LMP2, Nissan LMP1) is essentially true. As I had said on a thread in the GT Academy section, the LMP2 had solidified that aspect. :)

So, that means we will have the GTR! Amazing! I hope PD puts more LMP2 cars...

Sorry for double posting but these news are amazing!
@Mikey24 click here
Cheers
There's a lot of discussion over in the GT Academy forums about what track the final round will be held. A few (including myself) reckon it will be La Sarthe, whether it'll be a newer version or the 2013 version we don't care, we believe that because of the progression (road car, gt3, lmp2) and the fact the Nissan GT-R Nismo LM is being debuted at Le Mans and it's around the same time that Round 4 opens - it just adds up.

But, the fact that the circuit is a closely guarded mystery makes me think like others - is it a new track that is coming?

There's a lot of discussion over in the GT Academy forums about what track the final round will be held. A few (including myself) reckon it will be La Sarthe, whether it'll be a newer version or the 2013 version we don't care, we believe that because of the progression (road car, gt3, lmp2) and the fact the Nissan GT-R Nismo LM is being debuted at Le Mans and it's around the same time that Round 4 opens - it just adds up.

But, the fact that the circuit is a closely guarded mystery makes me think like others - is it a new track that is coming?
People are suspecting Yas Marina. But at the moment it looks like La Sarthe.

People are suspecting Yas Marina. But at the moment it looks like La Sarthe.
Like I said, it all adds up for La Sarthe! There is an update that's coming though which does suggest either we're wrong and it's a new track or it's a new version of La Sarthe. The update will mainly be for the Peugeot VGT which was released over the weekend.

Pictures from today's Test Day at Silverstone are added now in the FIA WEC Photo Gallery.

Like I said, it all adds up for La Sarthe! There is an update that's coming though which does suggest either we're wrong and it's a new track or it's a new version of La Sarthe. The update will mainly be for the Peugeot VGT which was released over the weekend.

It could be the 2015 La Sarthe. :confused:

Guys can you post your lap times here, i want to see where am i :D

My lap - 1.47.873 ( my best for now )
Toshost - 1.46.973

Back