Film Quote Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter FastEddie12
  • 260 comments
  • 9,196 views
Woo Hoo !

ok, Here is one...

"If you were any more wound up, you'd be a Timex."
 
TwinTurboJay
Woo Hoo !

ok, Here is one...

"If you were any more wound up, you'd be a Timex."
The Bone Collector
 
FoolKiller
The Bone Collector

You guys are just sick! Man...I know the movie but sheesh. OH well, I know when I'm out classed.. :dopey:
 
OK this is a 2000s movie.

"I just don't think that Brooke could've done this. Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands, they just don't."
 
Legally Blonde.
 
live4speed
Legally Blonde.
Yeah, that was too easy. That's my wife's favorite movie. :crazy:
 
I was forced to watch it twice, once with my last girl and once with Charlotte.

Ok heres my next quote.

It's a 00's film.

"They say that friends help you move, but good friends help you move bodies, don't they?"
 
Nope, it's not that raunchy Meg Ryan movie. I haven't seen that, I would have but I was told just how crap it was by too many people.
 
Yep.
 
I messed up the titles...man..

90's

"I'ev got 10 bucks in my pocket and nothing to offer you..."
 
TwinTurboJay
I messed up the titles...man..

90's

"I'ev got 10 bucks in my pocket and nothing to offer you..."
Ack, you quoted Titanic?

If only she had jumped then.
 
TwinTurboJay
yeah...MY wifes favorite movie...

Yeah, I love the Family Guy spoof of that. You know, how jack was cheating on his girl the whole time and that she was the main reason for him going to America in the first place. Nope, the women just love how they came together in "love" :lol: A very well told story though.
 
Thats as bad as quoting legally Blonde :lol:.
 
Yeah...I took 4 different dates to see that movie...the last date was my wife...( obviously not at the time ) I felt bad, it was her first time seeing it, and it was my fourth,..when the guy fell and hit the propeller, I couldn't help my self, all the audience was gasping in horror, and i was almost chocking I was laughing so hard...she must not have minded my crude sence of humour though, she did marry me !
 
"Some men are longer than others."
"Your mother's been telling stories about me again, eh?
 
Thats Braveheart, no doubt.
 
Swift
Yeah, I love the Family Guy spoof of that. You know, how jack was cheating on his girl the whole time and that she was the main reason for him going to America in the first place. Nope, the women just love how they came together in "love" :lol: A very well told story though.
Yeah, they like Pear Harbor too. whenever my wife talks about how good it was I just tell her that I love her almost as much as Michael Bay missed the point. :sly:


when the guy fell and hit the propeller, I couldn't help my self, all the audience was gasping in horror, and i was almost chocking I was laughing so hard...she must not have minded my crude sence of humour though, she did marry me!
I laughed out loud. The teenage girls behind me that said "shut up!" were the same ones that I overheard on the way out say, "It would have been better if the boat didn't sink." :banghead:
 
live4speed
Thats Braveheart, no doubt.
Yep, I was just looking for something funny and from a good movie (my fav) to make up for the Legally Blonde quote.
 
Ok my next quote is.....

A 2000+ movie.

"The music, for god's sake could you turn it down a bit."
 
FoolKiller
(Re: Titanic)

I laughed out loud. The teenage girls behind me that said "shut up!" were the same ones that I overheard on the way out say, "It would have been better if the boat didn't sink." :banghead:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
live4speed
Ok my next quote is.....

A 2000+ movie.

"The music, for god's sake could you turn it down a bit."
I am thinking Loser, but I am thinking wrong. I know it but I just can't think of it. :dunce:
 
Ok I'll give you a clue, the guy that says it is played by Michael Madsen.
 
Nope.
 
Back