FINAL GT6 2016 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 BASE SERIES-Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

Whats this, suddenly everyone wants the GTR! :P

I agree though, the GT-R is the nicest to drive, but the HSV is faster. ;)

The HSV is a cheat car in the good tuner hand.

But dont tell to every one its between me and you Erazer

To all: I'm opening a room, i know im out time for you but i telling you just in case xD

edit: Room Closed PSN Issue

Last edited:
Lucky bug:censored:r I found the GTR is some much easier/nicer to drive than the little snappy HSV. Well done @luke norris

Different note will open a practice in an hour's time to experiment with a completely new tune. Yea I know I said I won't be competing next week but that might change if I get permission :lol: from the missus and stewards.

Monkey, you can request a change to the GtR - it will be after Fuji race
now as you have Q already.

Not sure myself its the correct decision.
But if you want a change for the final round at Spa in the wet ?
let me know, the car cant be changed willy nilly so you will be stuck with it
for the new series - So le me know GTR or not and Niss will authorsie and tell you spec.

Max, you are going to need observed Q before Sunday 18:00 UK
just dont forget.

Yes i'm looking for a steward actually, saturday.

I ask Dr_Aug to be my steward, he was French and i'm a french-canadian, easy way for me to know all the rules for the Q.

Thx to remember me, you running this series with the serious a ''pro'' series needed. Props

I've noticed that after last night my car seems to be much slower. I don't know why.

Did not change anything.

@Stephen Vann , @TRL_Andromeda

Sticking with the HSV for the full championship. I may change to the GTR if allowed for the next one. Thanks andro I thought I might have imagined the GTR to be nice to drive it's been nearly 15 weeks. If I could only work out a tune that suits me. Logic I won't know I can race on Monday until Friday evening will let you know by Sat morning at the latest.

I'm half asleep but can spare an hour will come join you in 10 mins

Qualifying times getting better and better.

New spotter's guide images available.
20161028_222659.jpg

20161028_222412.jpg

20161028_223036.jpg

20161028_222142.jpg

20161028_223526.jpg

20161028_223632.jpg

Susgestion , the guys that use the union jack flag should have their own flag , for example stephen should have england`s colour`s ......
This is actually a nice idea but it is politically incorrect as the United Kingdom is not a country of countries, it is a country on its own. It is like putting the Macedonian flag in contrast to the Greek one.

I know it is really complicated. I will have a talk with Steve.

This is actually a nice idea but it is politically incorrect as the United Kingdom is not a country of countries, it is a country on its own. It is like putting the Macedonian flag in contrast to the Greek one.

I know it is really complicated. I will have a talk with Steve.

british flags
Unionsflag
Union Jack
Nationalflag
England Skotland Nordirland Wales

Irland (had the flag in this message , but suddenly I couldnt) ......irland is a country on its own iff I understood it right reading wikipedia

I'll try to request a Steward for the Q.

ITs 2 am in Canada,Quebec now, i'll coming back for check at 2.30am if anyone respond.

**************edi: i'm tooo tired for Q now, i'll try to wakeup early in the morning tomorrow, and make my Q**************

Last edited:
Back