Finally on island 3!!!

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 11 comments
Woohooo... Finally on the thrid island...

if anyone needs help on the second island, let me know, I figured out all the missions... did every single one for every single person.

:D

Originally posted by Magic069

if anyone needs help on the second island, let me know, I figured out all the missions... did every single one for every single person.

Not that your bragging... ;)
:P

I'm still on Island number 2 actually, and probably will be until after FFX is done.... :)

ivae passed the game, but still havent dne all missions on first island.hmm, LOL...passed game, then did all payphone missions on 3rd and second island..now working last payphone mission on first island..then its off to jack a fire truck n **** :D

Yeah, it's pretty cool - got there myself the other day.

That first Donald Love mission where you have to go to the airport (and the follow up) is very good.

ive done all missions in Staunton & Shoreside so technically finished the game. I love the last mission. Its so easy with a tank (from Staunton) and a sniper rifle. Cool though. I only got it at Christmas!!!! Now I can brag!! ;)

Congratulations Magic!!!:thumbsup::)

I arrived on island 3 the 2nd day I had the game(that's not impressive considering I have no life, and play the game non-stop for hours on end...:D)

Originally posted by Josh
Congratulations Magic!!!:thumbsup::)

I arrived on island 3 the 2nd day I had the game(that's not impressive considering I have no life, and play the game non-stop for hours on end...:D)

Thanks! I have been having a hard time with those first couple missions on island three. But I never really sit down and try either... been in the mood just to blow things up, and look for hidden packages lately. ;)

Thanks! I have been having a hard time with those first couple missions on island three. But I never really sit down and try either... been in the mood just to blow things up, and look for hidden packages lately. ;)

how many have you got? if you need help i have 70 but am still looking (or trying to get) the other 30.

Originally posted by danpollard

how many have you got? if you need help i have 70 but am still looking (or trying to get) the other 30.

Hey I hope nobody feels bad or anything but I have more than all of you. I have 6 hidden packages! Hows that?! 6! I am not really good at finding thses suckers. :(

Back