• Thread starter james6653
  • 61 comments

james6653

(Banned)
United States
MI
GTP_James_USCC
killer sg1
I thought it would be fun to find out what everyone's first BOB name was in GT5 & if you still have that driver or retired him.

Mine was T. Kourting & yes I still have him.

james6653
I thought it would be fun to find out what everyone's first BOB name was in GT5 & if you still have that driver or retired him.

Mine was T. Kourting & yes I still have him.

My first BOB actually has the same last name as me i am pretty lucky I guess

james6653
That's awesome.

I had found one that had my last name and first initial. But it took 2 hours maybe of cycling. And by that time I had seen it and skipped it. Sucked but of well haha

2013-02-12112628_zpsb2a79480.jpg

That's him right there on one of the eight accounts I did on GT5.

Never finished leveling him up though O_o

Lost mine when it got corrupted his name was T Glover, the new game data l have the 1st Bob is H Shumacher, still have him now on level 34 still very far on his career though

R. (Rochelle) Watson
Level 40 while I was still playing 0.97:version.

Stats have badly erroded due to too much experience (No way to "store" the driver in that older version before I patched it.)

I still have mine... in fact he's currently running Sunday cups at Tsukuba in the X1 so I can finally unlock the Air of Experience trophy and get my Platinum.

As I type this he's just run his 1,200th race, but most of them were on-line a year and a half ago when I was chasing cash to get all the cars. In around 125 races time he'll finally unlock the trophy for me and I'll let him have a rest :)

P. Adam. He must be close to two years old now. Had him since day one, not that he gets used any more, but he's still alive and kicking. Probably loving that he doesn't run 24h races day after day.

Back