First BOB name & do you still have him?

• Thread starter james6653
  • 61 comments
O. Simon- Level 40. Still have him. No Air of Experience yet though. I haven't retired a driver. All of my other B-Spec drivers are Level 39.

I've got my very first Bob still, U.Kantola, 2651 races last time I took him offline, but he hasn't been taken offline in a long long time, still sitting online, currently on 78,282,820 credits and over 100,000,000 experience points.

Alexander Grünwald (green forest) of the German Rheinland is still leading up my squad. I signed him initially because he reminded me of past glories at Grindelwald. He has done alright by me and by level 40 he even learned how to drive.

Last edited:
All my Bob's are German. My first one was Friedmann, he's still the senior member of the team. Don't remember the names of all drivers, but two of the others are Schultz and Gottlieb. And they have all got matching outfits (white suits and red helmets).

My first BOB was S. Combs. There happens to be alot of famous names in the B-Spec data base. Not sure if I still have him though. I think I got him to level 40 but he started slacking so I fired his ass. I still have my 2nd BOB though & his (or rather, her) name is J. Simpson.

My first driver is L.Rassmusen I picked that name because it seemed the most drunk russian like name. Still have him. He's part of the team doing the 9 hour enduro right now.

H. Michael. Back when you couldn't just tell then to make a name change without meeting a completely new driver. I still have him to this day and he's still not peaked, shows a bit of how many races he's been doing in 2.5 years :lol:

S.Iida

Which is funny if you are a childish swede.... I don't have him now. I have K. Mccormick (South Park) and 5 race legends; Alonso (F1), Vatanen (Pikes Peak), Sato (F1), Gronholm (Rally) and Vettel (F1).

My first BOB was G. Durr .. I have named him "Good" .. He's my "southern BOB" He seems to be my fastest also, probably because he's "Good Durr" then the rest .. Haha.. (and yes I still have him)

I also have A. Decker which I have named, well, 🤬 (3 letters) Decker because has a habit of running into the back of every car on the track, and HE SUCKS..

I now have a C. Norris which is pretty exciting though.. I'm hoping once I get him up to level 40 and put him in the race, the opposition will just move out of the way and park on the side of the track until he finishes. You don't mess with Chuck!!

my first is O. Monroe. still got him. On one of my accounts I also have an all ang team. Couple of Yangs, Wang, a Lang or two. i also have a B. Simpson and a few other names like that.

B.Schneider in a tribute to Bernd Schneider,an endurace racer,I use this bob to race endurance events alot,and he pairs up with D.Frederick and L.Muller(Tribute to Yvan Muller).Perfect team,like a Capello,Kristensen and McNish and they are all
level 39 but Schneider is level 40,they have won the Le Mans 24h Bspec 4 times and Nurburgring once,along with most of the others
I usually think of them as this.
B.Schneider - My Tom Kristensen - Level 40
D.Frederick - My Dindo Capello - Level 40
L.Muller - My Allan McNish - Level 40
C.Leveque - My Gentleman Driver - Level 30
R.Mullins - My Amateur Driver - Level 31
F.Carlson - My Proffessional Driver - Level 35

Last edited:
I still have my first A.Hashimoto at level 36. Never could get anyone to remote race. Now I am doing remote races since the Yahoo widget is broken. So if any of you have Bobs in their 30's and want them remote raced send a FR to S27_V8 and send me a PM here because I don't always check messages from PSN.

I'm up to 1 or 2 AM so I do remotes from the game while I watch Netflix.

My first BOB is named Vettel, its the only 1 at lvl 40 and still have him. Got 4 other BOB's with random names.

I decided to have 5 BOB's with Formula 1 driver names.
So far i managed to get M. Shumacher and E. Alonso.

The next BOB i retire will be replaced by Hamilton.

P. Dixon. Still have him.

Actually, that was my third Bob. I fired the first two because they couldn't win the Sunday Cup. :ouch:

I still have I. Pauwels from day one. That was before I knew you could pick other names and sometimes get famous ones like J. Clarkson or M. Schumacher. I'm looking for an A. Senna because, well why not? Especially when you have a spare red suit and yellow helmet.

I have four Bobs.

Emanuel Calypesso- LVL 22- Elite Racer
Viktor Ferrara- LVL 17- Pro Racer
Quentin Vashdashida- LVL 8- Amateur Racer
And...
Alphonse Adenaue- LVL 2 (big success rate, almost as much as Calypesso) he's a rising star.

Back