First DLC announced

612 Sessanta, interesting choice :) And the P4, that's an awesome car!
I wonder if they'll add the P4/5... I'm going to ask Mark Cale right now :P

Mark replied:
Mark Cale: The Ferrari Mythos, as well as the Dino 206 Competizione are two cars we'd love to include as downloadable content. These concepts are owned jointly by Ferrari and Pinnafarina, which present some licensing issues, which we're working hard to resolve with both parties. The Dino 206C Competizione is legendary in Japan, and both cars are a must-have for downloadable content if licensing issues can be resolved.

Circuit:

- Nurburgring GP

Cars:

- Ferrari Enzo
- 599 GTB Fiorano
- 612 Sessanta
- 430 Scuderia
- P4

Thoughts?

If this is premium content I won't be buying it as I've just spent £45 on the game itself.

And I guess that the Enzo will be the GT version so the: Ferrari Enzo GT

EDIT: Got mixed up I didn't mean Enzo GT but the F50 GT you may count it within a next DLC now :(

Love that track from PGR3, hope it's the full GP cuircuit. As for the cars..... yeah I'll have those as well price is good too, Lets just hope the multiplayer is sorted come the patch.....Will be a disastor if not! I played PGR for 6 months religeously...90% on that track! Whens it here? And will the cars be instantly available or will they have to be unlocked.

I think its overpriced initially when looking at the full content on this game and others for 35-40 quid, but then I can't buy two pints for 4 quid. I maybe wait to see if I can buy 2 packs for a lower price. I don't want to support this kind thing when it could end up costing up to £60 for something like 20 odd tracks and 40/50 cars.

Cars and tracks are nicely done in FC so I appreciate and I thank them for making this game on their budget.

If they add full clutch support on the classic Ferrari's then yes

No the price is good I just see the same old gripes every time DLC has a price attached, I just had a rant in the general section about it LOL your's was short and precice compared to the usual cries of "highway robbery" heard across a hundred console forums when the subject comes up....Just a pet hate of mine, what happens now is umpteen posts saying the adsact same thing and usual ends up wasteing a page as the topic goes round in circles, nothing personal LOL

OK Hereward, I thought it was about my post.

I don't like ambiguous snotty posts like that. If you've got something to say then say it, quote me, I don't follow your post history and my reasons are fair. Of cousre I don't want to turn into pages of rants, but you sound like one of those people who just pop on every forum saying don't moan, nobody's forcing you LOL every single time.

Just as bad.

Nothing personal LOL for me too, so lets not drag it out. I'm just making my points. There's a fine line for demanding too much or being taken advantage of and riding rough shot over apathetic people.

I have a sarcastic sense of humour (it's a norther england thing) most don't get it and it usualy gets me in trouble LOL
This subject of cost is being discussed over on the general info thread as well, I did my "set" reply on that one so I refrained on here.......I'll shut up now and get back under may bridge.

(That last bit was that humour I warned you about by the way )

Yes I'm from the North, not too far from you, I have a sarcastic sense of humor too, honestly:).

I do understand your brilliant sense humor and sharp whit if your other post was in this thread, but don't expect me to read every thread instantly. I thought is this about my spelling or sentence structure, not making any sense lol, I try my best being a manc.

Being satirical works when you know the person means something else. I've never seen your name or posts before.

I guess the elecy is not on long in Wigan, so until you get back on the bicycle generator, cheerio.

That's not sarscasm btw ^^, just a lame view on wigan folk here in the city.

Edit:

I sold lots of cars and car parts in the nineties. People from wigan, mossley, macclesfield etc, never haggled once. People from manchester, stockport, ashton always haggled. Obviously this is just a conicedence as people from Wigan are world renowned for their razor like whit, awareness. AHH PAY ENYTHING AHH WILL:)

Sorry, be the next post about FC DLC.

The price is 'mwaoh' as its 1 euro per item, which sounds quite expensive. Then again Nurnburgring + 599 + 612 + P4 is cool.

I would buy this but since no PSN cards in holland yet i will not.

enzo gt?

the FXX is some sort of an enzo GT
The Enzo "GT" is actually this.
BBREX13.jpg

get back on my bike? sodin wooly back, we have pit ponys trained for that sort of thing in wigan!
Anyway Enzo GT, stunning! Like the P4 as well, the rest are a bit middle ground though, will be fun to try them though given the differences made evident by the physics engine.

Reventón;3097793
The Enzo "GT" is actually this.
BBREX13.jpg

i never saw that one :embarrassed:

the enzo itself is cool enought even without the GT :P

bla bla bla bla. And will the cars be instantly available or will they have to be unlocked?

i guess you'll unlock some when finishing first @ nurburgring in trophy mode or beating lap record @ time trail, something like that :)

Why are the front rims of that GT different from the rear rims? Crappy toy model or is it accurate? :P

Anyway, I've never heard of the Enzo GT either.. did they ever race with it or is it a one-off car?

Why are the front rims of that GT different from the rear rims? Crappy toy model or is it accurate? :P

Anyway, I've never heard of the Enzo GT either.. did they ever race with it or is it a one-off car?
It was a prototype, a one-off car as you said. In 2003, it served as a test bed for a new Maserati supercar that would be based on the Enzo, called the 6000 GT. In 2004, the 6000 GT launched as the official Maserati MC12, thus revealing the Enzo GT was the car behind the MC12's development.
EnzoGTPrototype.jpg

The toy model is indeed accurate.

Reventón;3098501
It was a prototype, a one-off car as you said. In 2003, it served as a test bed for a new Maserati supercar that would be based on the Enzo, called the 6000 GT. In 2004, the 6000 GT launched as the official Maserati MC12, thus revealing the Enzo GT was the car behind the MC12's development.
EnzoGTPrototype.jpg

The toy model is indeed accurate.
that makes sense ^^ but the big question is: is the enzo GT in ferrari challenge or just the enzo?

£4... what a joke, if they are going to release content like that very often you will have paid for the game all over again! These cars could and should have been in the game from the off.... they just want to screw more money out of people.... and they are planning loads of DLC packs..

Robin.

Patch is with sony for final testing and aproval, should see it hit PSN some time this coming week. and to be honest, if the online aspect isn't fixed then I won't be buying the DLC for the simple fact that the main reason I got the game was for online races.....without it it'll go gather dust till it's fixed. There are a number of people now on my friends list who have basicly said there not playing the game till the online aspect is fixed as it's spoiling there enjoyment of an otherwise excellent game, I'm now of the same opinion. This isn't a "protest" thing it's simply that until the patch hits I'm not enjoying the game knowing that it will soon be a whole lot better.......and that in itself is anoying

Anoyed and irratuble
Owen

Patch is with sony for final testing and aproval, should see it hit PSN some time this coming week. and to be honest, if the online aspect isn't fixed then I won't be buying the DLC for the simple fact that the main reason I got the game was for online races.....without it it'll go gather dust till it's fixed. There are a number of people now on my friends list who have basicly said there not playing the game till the online aspect is fixed as it's spoiling there enjoyment of an otherwise excellent game, I'm now of the same opinion. This isn't a "protest" thing it's simply that until the patch hits I'm not enjoying the game knowing that it will soon be a whole lot better.......and that in itself is anoying

Anoyed and irratuble
Owen

That would be me refusing to play it.

Basically because i know at its heart lies a great game, and I don't want to ruin it for me by being irritated every time I play it.

If the patch works I really can't wait and look forward to seeing you all online.

I still have a lot to do offline, so I'm not bothered.

Last night I managed to win the 550 Maranello Trophy, (Misano, Virginia and an awesome very fluid Canadian track, can't remeber the name of it), it was very, very hard.

The Misano race (from 16th to 1st) was a blast, after doing it I spent another 13 minutes just watching the replay. Pity we can't save those, it would make an excellent youtube video (but last night I didn't have the camcorder ready).

This Trophy (550) was perhaps the most difficult so far.

Back