Firstplay ep 4 GT5 info

  • Thread starter Thread starter mavuk
  • 161 comments
  • 14,165 views
owned9wz.jpg
 
Well I thought it would have been funny if there was actually nothing new after all that but NO I am really anoyed now .
 
Oh my god.

I am finding it really hard to believe she actually said "We'll have more for you here SOON on FirstPlay" at the end...
 
He he.. Bummer..

Like others said tho, it was fun having a bit of build up...

Right, 46 days and how many hours?

:-D
 

The question was "What's next then guys?"

24 Hours of Le Mans is next, apparently Sony is making a GT5 showing (as usual).
 
Jay
The question was "What's next then guys?"

24 Hours of Le Mans is next, apparently Sony is making a GT5 showing (as usual).

I hope for some LM prorotypes and La Sarthe circuit:idea:
 
JAy when is 24H race?
 
June 12-13, only a couple days before E3.

Before anyone says, don't worry KY will be at E3 not 24 hours of lemans (Apparently).
 
To the guys who paid for FP4, can you actually download the videos from the episode? Or are there any GT5 screens etc. I'd definately pay 99p to watch GT content in full HD instead of crappy youtube. On my massive* TV no less. Win!!

*compared to my laptop anyways :)
 
You can download the Night Racing trailer from the Store in 1080p no need for Firstplay.
 
Seems Firstplay is just as late with GT5 news as the offical PS mag!!
 
Back