FITT: "British Invasion" Congrats to - praiano63, DolHaus, Motor City Hami, Otaliema

Just to make it easier on @Bowtie-muscle, do you want to tune and test for all 3 categories?

Also, I do not know if I will have time to participate but I will keep an eye to see all the fun you guys are having. 👍

Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
TVR Tuscan Speed 6
Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06

. be able to stay with these three

DaBomm, thanks and hope all is getting better.
sinof1337 will update list when I can but you will be added.
xande same for you.

Has anyone lowered the pp and tried to start tuning the Espirit or Tuscan at R5? I have not tried it yet, but it may be a good place to start and earn credits at the same time.

FITT Roadster Class
Tuned as per FITT regulations

Lotus Elise Type 72 '01

Link here

brands-hatch-indy-circuit-jpg.247192

brands-hatch-indy-circuit_1-jpg.247193

This tune has been sitting in my garage now for days. Posting this tune now so I can move on to the other classes without thinking about whether or not to give this car another review before posting. :) I hope the testers enjoy it. This car even spawned a 400PP version for the new seasonal race. Very good credit grinder (if not a little too easy).

Could you put me down as a tester for the roadster class
Your in Sir! Thank you for signing up:tup:
FITT Roadster Class
Tuned as per FITT regulations

Lotus Elise Type 72 '01

Link here

brands-hatch-indy-circuit-jpg.247192

brands-hatch-indy-circuit_1-jpg.247193

This tune has been sitting in my garage now for days. Posting this tune now so I can move on to the other classes without thinking about whether or not to give this car another review before posting. :) I hope the testers enjoy it. This car even spawned a 400PP version for the new seasonal race. Very good credit grinder (if not a little too easy).

Added to the list. Just double check the link for me ;)

Tuner and tester for Street Sports Car - with Lotus Espirit V8 '02

Not enough time for the roadster class but they are great cars too, i´ll see till day 9 if i enter this or not.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Sign me up for these as a tuna and tester for the the Street class.
I may tune for street but I want to see how my time avalibily is before I fully commit to them.
Same for testing the Roadsters and Pro groups I will test time permitting.

Tuner/Tester lists updated.

For anyone looking to regain their credits, National B(? or A) I believe has a Hot Hatch event that pays just under 40k for 3 laps at Brands Hatch Indy. Roadsters will be eligible.

Pro Tourers - IA GT3 event at Silverston GP, 4 laps pays 161,800. Good place to start and get some of your credits back.

Both are with 200% bonus. There is no event at Autumn Ring Reverse.......Sorry.

For anyone looking to regain their credits, National B(? or A) I believe has a Hot Hatch event that pays just under 40k for 3 laps at Brands Hatch Indy. Roadsters will be eligible.

Pro Tourers - IA GT3 event at Silverston GP, 4 laps pays 161,800. Good place to start and get some of your credits back.

Both are with 200% bonus. There is no event at Autumn Ring Reverse.......Sorry.
I find that race events are a good way to check if your car is being pushed too hard, its easy to get carried away with lap times and forget about consistency. You'll notice this more when under race pressure if you start having trouble keeping the car on the circuit when forced to run less than perfect lines

(I didn't realise we were running Autumn Ring Reverse, glad I noticed that before submission day :lol:)

I find that race events are a good way to check if your car is being pushed too hard, its easy to get carried away with lap times and forget about consistency. You'll notice this more when under race pressure if you start having trouble keeping the car on the circuit when forced to run less than perfect lines

(I didn't realise we were running Autumn Ring Reverse, glad I noticed that before submission day :lol:)
I guess I should get back to tuning up these FITT cars but I am having too much fun at the Night Track Challenge with a Golf VI R '10. Yep, back to finishing off my Pro Touring cars now. I think that will be easier to complete than the Autumn Ring track at the moment.

Edit: Can i just confirm that we have to use ABS 1 only in the final submission on the Pro Touring Class? or if you we wanted, could we use TCS 1 as well with it?

Last edited:
I guess I should get back to tuning up these FITT cars but I am having too much fun at the Night Track Challenge with a Golf VI R '10. Yep, back to finishing off my Pro Touring cars now. I think that will be easier to complete than the Autumn Ring track at the moment.

Edit: Can i just confirm that we have to use ABS 1 only in the final submission on the Pro Touring Class? or if you we wanted, could we use TCS 1 as well with it?
I would assume ABS 1 only, no traction control, grip set to real

Anyone care to share Roadster lap times yet?

I think like most of the other challenges, my tune won't be the fastest but it will be there or there abouts. I was using AT transmission and getting low 0.52s but I think that others will knock a second, perhaps a little more using MT gearbox. As always, I've gone for drivability and ride comfort over alien lap times. :)

I think like most of the other challenges, my tune won't be the fastest but it will be there or there abouts. I was using AT transmission and getting low 0.52s but I think that others will knock a second, perhaps a little more using MT gearbox. As always, I've gone for drivability and ride comfort over alien lap times. :)
Which car are you using?
I'm mostly running in the low 51's in the lotus. Had one lap in the high 50's but I haven't matched it since and the car was far too dangerous for public consumption :lol:

Which car are you using?
I'm mostly running in the low 51's in the lotus. Had one lap in the high 50's but I haven't matched it since and the car was far too dangerous for public consumption :lol:
Same as you. The Lotus, I expect my car is where yours is by the time the test drivers get hold of it.

It's in the opening (intro) post, ABS 1 only, best line optional.

That would be correct. I assume low 51's-52. Is anyone using anything but the Lotus? :odd:

This contest looks good gentlemen. I'm surprised you don't have the Range Rovers going up and down the mountains!:P
I have no time to tune, (you all know me and the time it takes for me to put 1 together) but I might get the chance to test if you need more testers.

Range Rover?:yuck:.......We could always use testers as you know. Deadlines were set up to have 14 days to test each class. Feel free to dive in and test when the time comes. :)

My best lap is 51.2-51.3, back up car just a tad slower but suffering the same late oversteer issue as my GT or could match that time. Still trying to figure it out since it seems to be a car no one else wants to touch.

British Racing Green? Anyone using it? :lol:

Is it okay if I enter a car but not for winning ? I only wanted the car to be abused by testers :lol: or is it the other way around :sly: I have a car build long ago, a Lotus, and it's a replica of stock car, so the PP won't even touch the limit.

Back