FITT: "British Invasion" Congrats to - praiano63, DolHaus, Motor City Hami, Otaliema

You´re welcome, it was a real pleasure to drive it The difference is very small but in my opinion the high rpm turbo together with 90% PL gives power for speed and torque for the out corner retake when the presetted gears are not matching so well .
Thank you, I was quite pleased with how it came out. I was using the turbo as a way to counteract some oversteer problems I was having on an earlier build, I completely forgot to try other engine parts before the deadline but I agree that the car is a bit gutless in 3rd coming out of the last corner and now I know where to start looking for a solution 👍

Ok, I have decided to try the Esprit as a my car of choice for this challenge. The car is really nice so far, and being able to up the tyres to sports mediums makes a massive difference when you are used to tuning for sports hards. Should make for a good challenge.

FITT: "British Invasion" partial results

Roadster Class

Lotus Elise Type 72 '01

Shaunm80 TIME= 51.206 DC:7.5

Corner entry:

The car enter very well in the turn under brakes mainly because of hi brake balance. 6/7. When you release the brakes it´s showing a few understeer that you can correct easily with the direction. Just need to nail the good braking point to reach the mid corner under brake and it´s fine

Mid corner:

Very neutral suspension, the throttle control helped by the 1/4 ARB help a few to reach the apex on a good line.

Out corner:

Good LSD accel setting , can induce a predictable oversteer if you put too much wheel angle. Just the way it must be in my opinion.

Overall :

The 50/50 weight repartition take out the MR cars behaviors , it´s a bit too much and don´t fit my driving style. But , it´s still very fast and easy to drive and a lot of people will like this car for sure for online racing. Congrats.
Thanks for the review. Excellent time in my tune by the way. That was quicker than I managed throughout testing. I found that this car works well on recent seasonal events so hopefully it works just as well online. :)

Ridox2JZGTE - VX220
What is the purpose to set a car at 450pp when 460pp are allowed ?

Not for the winning for sure, past that long ago :) The best lap times or driver score while very much appreciated, they are not the primary concern, I just wanted good feedback on the replica :) The car was built since early 2014, it has 450PP and another version with real life modified VX220 power ( over 460PP ).

@danbojte has driven the car on SSR5 500PP seasonal, and has given nice input, and we have found little tweaks that made it better drive. Looking forward to get the same from here :P

The car may have very sharp steering with a wheel, and needs some throttle control on last corner or simply shift to 3rd :D

FITT Roadster Class

(Disclaimer: These are critical reviews so I will be looking for faults, please try not to feel insulted or that I'm intentionally picking on anyone, that is not my aim. If you feel hard done by or that I am incorrect in my assumptions then I will happily remove the review or retest at your request.)

@787bcgr – Elise Type 72

0:51.801

DC – 7.3

Entry: Brakes were effective for getting the car slowed but took grip away from the front wheels while in use which could lead to a bit of ploughing on entry to turn 1. This car moves around a fair bit, the springs react quickly and keep things smooth and make curbs less of an issue but the excess weight transfer can lead to instability if you are not extremely gentle with it. The turn in was fairly good in terms of grip, a slight delay between input and reaction but not overly troubling.

Mid: Really good rotation if you kept the car neutral on entry but could easily lead to delayed oversteer if you needed to make corrections to your line mid turn. Felt fairly composed for the most part, just demanded a clean entry.

Exit: A fair bit of oversteer here, the rear always wanted to swing around like a pendulum on exit. It felt like there was just too much weight and movement in the rear of the car and the tyres just couldn't resist. I think its probably a result of the soft rear dampers and ARBs not shifting any of the weight transferred to them during mid corner forward again, the weight just stays there puts the rear tyres under too much stress to deal with the added acceleration.

Overall Enjoyment: A testing car that you have to drive with the precision of a surgeon, too much of anything and it would bite back. I ran a similar setup during tuning and I'm aware of how fast they can be if you can get that one perfect lap where all the pieces fall into place, unfortunately I just couldn't string it together within the 12 laps, there was always some small mistake killing the times. Just to hard to predict and impossible to counter the inevitable weight shift on the back axle.

@Bowtie-muscle – VX220

0:51. 643

DC – 7.5

Entry: The car felt incredibly stable, felt absolutely glued to the road. This inspired confidence initially but I found it was a little bit reluctant to rotate and slow to respond to inputs. The brakes felt solid and got the car slowed down without fuss or too much extra understeer. I found the car to struggle on the entry to turn 1, just didn't like turning in at speed, on the following corners it was very well mannered if perhaps not the most exciting.

Mid: Stable and clean with reasonable grip, didn't seem to move around much in the mid corner which was a nice change but it would always develop understeer as a result of the 50/50 weight bias, needed a bit of junk in the trunk to keep the nose pushed in once the springs were loaded. The understeer wasn't crippling but I did feel like the car would go a lot faster if it was a bit looser.

Exit: Not bad, a bit of understeer and the diff seemed a bit too open which made it feel quite vague on the throttle and lacking punch out of the corners. It would also get quite upset on the last corner going over the bumps on the last corner which seemed fairly out of character with the rest of the lap, I think this was also down to the open diff as I saw the inside tyre lighting up briefly a few times.

Overall Enjoyment: A solid and well put together car but I just wish it would let me drive it a bit harder. Felt a little removed from the experience as a driver, I knew I could go through some corners a lot more aggressively and faster but the car demanded a much more conservative approach. As a stable car it functioned fine and performed as expected, stable and smooth through entry, mid and exit but it wasn't for me.

@DaBomm4 - TF160

0:51.988

DC – 7.9

Entry: Felt quite responsive and keen to turn in but also a little bit vague, I'd hazard a guess that this was a result of the camber you were running. This said, it had a nice transition between grip and slipping which made the car quite forgiving when you turned in too soon. Brakes felt good, got the car stopped but didn't interfere with the front end grip

Mid: Fairly stable with decent rotation, sometimes got a little bit of understeer as a result of all four wheels letting go but as long as you didn't ask too much of it the car would do more or less as you asked. I think this is where it was losing the most time due to the camber, just couldn't sustain the same speeds through the mid section of the corners.

Exit: Not bad, a bit slippery and again a touch gutless due to a really open diff, held its lines fairly well enough but would get nervous on the throttle.

Overall Enjoyment: I quite liked the little MG, it felt a bit odd at times but performed well from a drivers perspective. If I hadn't had the speedo in front of me highlighting the speed loss I would have said it was performing as well as any of the others.

@DolHaus - Elise Type 72

0:50.879

DC -8.5

Overall Enjoyment: Pretty happy with how this one turned out

@ImToLegitToQuit – TF160

0:51.746

DC – 8.3

Entry: Initially this thing felt awful, as I was weaving it back and forth to try and get a feel for the thing all I could feel was understeer, the car felt heavy and unresponsive at low speeds. This feeling opinion continued over the first lap as I was trying to drive it cleanly and minimise the understeer, it wasn't until the 2nd lap when I went into the first corner a bit faster than anticipated and put loads of force into the springs that the car woke up and started performing. You have to really push on entry to get anything out of the car but it comes alive when you do and I liked that. The brakes were a bit too aggressive and did cause their share of ploughing on entry but a simple fix.

Mid: As long as you hold onto your speed the car will keep sticking and rotating, otherwise you might start getting too much understeer. A bit all or nothing but fun none the less.

Exit: This was the cars main Achilles heel around Brands Hatch, it was so easy to light up the outside rear tyre and drift the car on exit. While this was an awful lot of fun the engine just doesn't have the guts to maintain exit speed unless the tyres are getting all of it to the ground. I think it might just be a little too stiff, drop the spring rates by 0.5-1.0 kgfm on both ends and you'll be able to maintain the handing characteristics but make it much more accessible

Overall Enjoyment: I liked this one because it surprised me and responded well to aggressive corner entry and held firm through the mid part. I think it just needed to be pushed a little too hard to make it work, there was no way to get enough energy into the suspension on some corners without compromising exit strategy. You could push it as hard as you liked on entry but it would bite you in the ass when you tried to make the car accelerate.

@Motor City Hami – Elise Type 72

0:51.027

DC - 9

Entry: Extremely well composed, feels solid and aggressive on turn in and sticks like glue. Felt strangely heavy, this wasn't an issue though as it made the car feel secure rather than unresponsive. Brakes caused a tiny bit of straightening up on entry to the first corner but felt solid everywhere else.

Mid: Very committed and purposeful once you got into the corner, it would hold its line extremely well and as long as you had hit your marks on turn in then the car was great. The only slight downside was that if you committed to the wrong line then it was hard to adjust without backing out completely.

Exit: Smooth and planted, never heard any squirming from the rear tyres or got caught out by wheelspin. I found that I couldn't get on the power as early as I would have liked on turn 2 but the drive I was getting was solid enough for it not to matter that much.

Overall Enjoyment: Really enjoyed pushing this car, it just responds so well to driver input and feels solid without feeling prohibitive. I'm sure with a few more laps I could get a lot more out of the car as I was chipping little bits of time off with every lap and rarely finding the limit. Fantastic work, well done

@Otaliema – Elise Type 72

0:51.350

DC – 6.8

Entry: The brakes were strong but caused a bit of lift off rotation entering the first corner as all the weight transferred forwards and made the rear go light. Had good rotation but I just couldn't get confident with the car.

Mid: Good rotation and mostly stable in the lower speed corners but understeer built up a surprising amount in the last section. The car still felt odd a lot of the time, sort of stable but wobbly, made it really hard to be confident with as you never quite knew how it was going to react

Exit: Easy enough to get out of the corners but a bit lacklustre in power delivery and the rear would continue to wallow around for a long while after the corner. It didn't have much of an effect on traction but could affect next corner entry if there wasn't time for it to settle.

Overall Enjoyment: It was reasonably quick but just felt so odd all the time, really struggled to get my head around the car as it never seemed to behave the same from one lap to the next. It would sometimes understeer for no reason or suddenly switch to oversteer, you could never predict the car and that made it impossible for me to get comfortable with. I think the rear needs sharpening up a lot to stop it bobbing around, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the random understeer is caused by the car bottoming out at the back.

@praiano63 – Elise Type 72

0:51.052

DC – 8.5

Entry: Completely neutral, no oversteer or understeer on entry, just point it where you want it to go and let the car do the work. The brakes felt good and solid, the didn't seem to steal any grip away from the front wheels on entry despite the front bias.

Mid: Again very neutral and easy to use through through most corners although I noticed a bit of understeer building in the faster corners under higher lateral load. I suspect the soft nature of the front springs were the cause of this but I would only change them for a high speed circuit.

Exit: No issues here, couldn't really make the car oversteer on exit without intentionally upsetting it or clipping the grass. Extremely user friendly, neutral/very slight understeer balance.

Overall Enjoyment: This car was very consistent and easy to use, felt extremely similar to my own car. I didn't have any strong feelings towards the car though, I didn't feel that involved with the drive and felt sort of like a passenger most of the time. This is testament to the build as I'm sure anyone could drive similar lap times regardless of skill but I just prefer something more involving that makes me work for my lap times. A technically excellent tune but slightly lacking in passion

@Ridox2JZGTE – VX220

0:51.802

DC – 7

Entry: Fairly neutral, the brakes didn't really do anything for me as they felt a bit wooden but they got the car stopped well enough. Slight delay between action and reaction from the steering, possibly down to overly stiff springs.

Mid: Could get a bit twitchy in mid corner which made it hard to gain confidence with. The car had decent rotation but would switch to oversteer so quickly that it couldn't be fully utilised particularly in turn 1 where I ended up going into the sand trap backwards on more than a few occasions.

Exit: Again a fair amount of difficult to manage oversteer, I really feel that the car is far too stiff which is making the natural oversteer characteristics of the MR layout much harder to work with. Its too easy to over correct when trying to pull the car into line, it just snaps at you constantly so there is very little chance of recovery once traction is broken.

Overall Enjoyment: Another car that needs to be driven with delicate fingertips, I'm sure if you spent enough time with the car and could smooth out your inputs entirely then there would be a good lap in there somewhere. In its current state it feels like its forcing its own demise, the stiffness is making the car very easy to start sliding but impossible to manage once it happens. It put in a decent lap time despite being 10pp below spec but I just found this car too critical to be fun.

@shaunm80 – Elise Type 72

0:51.504

DC – 7.7

Entry: Very planted and stable, the car felt neutral and easy to predict. Brakes felt solid enough and didn't interfere with entry grip or cause weight transfer when released. Slight understeer when compared to its more rear heavy brethren but manageable at the expense of entry speed.

Mid: Again very neutral and predictable, the car would hold its line fairly well. It would develop slight understeer as the weight transferred to the rear but entirely manageable and predictable. The feeling of the car was again quite good but it just lacked a little bit of speed

Exit: Planted and stable for the most part but oversteer can be induced if you're a bit vigorous with the throttle. When the car breaks lose it is extremely easy to manage, a small bit of countersteer and the rear will fall in line without fuss or excessive speed loss. Good direct drive out of the corners if you're not trying to push, puts the power down very well.

Overall Enjoyment: This car is really easy to drive but does lack that bit of extra pace. Feels like it would make a good offline race car due to how predictable and forgiving it is but for time attacks its just lacking pace. I enjoyed the stability for the first few laps but quickly hit a speed barrier and just couldn't get any more out of the car, a good beginners car but I felt certain aspects were preventing me from going as fast as I know I can.

@sinof1337 – Elise Type 72

0:51.400

DC – 7.8

( I have copy/pasted shaunM80's review as the two cars were vertically identical)

Entry: Very planted and stable, the car felt neutral and easy to predict. Brakes felt solid enough and didn't interfere with entry grip or cause weight transfer when released. Slight understeer when compared to its more rear heavy brethren but manageable at the expense of entry speed.

Mid: Again very neutral and predictable, the car would hold its line fairly well. It would develop slight understeer as the weight transferred to the rear but entirely manageable and predictable. The feeling of the car was again quite good but it just lacked a little bit of speed

Exit: Planted and stable for the most part but oversteer can be induced if you're a bit vigorous with the throttle. When the car breaks lose it is extremely easy to manage, a small bit of countersteer and the rear will fall in line without fuss or excessive speed loss. Good direct drive out of the corners if you're not trying to push, puts the power down very well.

Overall Enjoyment: As with shaunm80's car it was very stable and predictable throughout all sections of the track. I think yours had better parts selection which gave better acceleration out of the final corner. Your slightly stiffer rear dampers made the car more prone to entry understeer but it held its speed better through the late section of the corner.

@xande1959 – Elise Type 72

0:51.106

DC - 8.4

Entry: Neutral, stable and easy to predict. Felt like it had a lot of grip and inspired confidence.

Mid: Lots of grip and very stable, didn't hold quite as much speed as some of the other cars through the mid section of the corner but was very consistent. One thing I noticed on turn 2 was that the automatic transmission kept leaving me in 3rd rather than dropping into 2nd.

Exit: Again stable and predictable, got the power down onto the track without any issues or difficulties. Rotation was maintained and I felt I could get on the power nice and early.

Overall Enjoyment: The car was nice and responsive but remained stable throughout the whole test. It was by far the most consistent car I've tested as all 12 laps were within 0.1 of each other. This is good for racing but suggests that I would struggle to get more out of the car if I needed to push to catch an opponent. A good car but could do with being a bit more raw and engaging.

@DolHaus : Thanks for the review :) Seems like the stiff springs don't work well for you, I do have several spring set made for the car. Was thinking of using softer rate, but I wanted to know what the testers would say with one of the stiffest springs used on real life VX220 track car ( the real one has a bit lower front spring rate ). I should have added that there are little tweaks that will transform the car easily, mainly ARB to 6/6, LSD braking to 24 and front toe out at -0.13. Having higher rear toe in at 0.36 also helps in some cases ( driver dependent ) Let me know how it drives if you decide to try these later on, and don't forget to try the 4.170 final, it gives much better pull.

The real life stock spring rate of VX220 has about 50% less than the replica posted, while the Turbo VX220 stock springs are 17% harder than NA VX220. 40-50% increase in rate is considered optimal for track focused VX220 with high power build and sticky semi slicks.

Last edited:
@DolHaus : Thanks for the review :) Seems like the stiff springs don't work well for you, I do have several spring set made for the car. Was thinking of using softer rate, but I wanted to know what the testers would say with one of the stiffest springs used on real life VX220 track car ( the real one has a bit lower front spring rate ). I should have added that there are little tweaks that will transform the car easily, mainly ARB to 6/6, LSD braking to 24 and front toe out at -0.13. Having higher rear toe in at 0.36 also helps in some cases ( driver dependent ) Let me know how it drives if you decide to try these later on, and don't forget to try the 4.170 final, it gives much better pull.

The real life stock spring rate of VX220 has about 50% less than the replica posted, while the Turbo VX220 stock springs are 17% harder than NA VX220. 40-50% increase in rate is considered optimal for track focused VX220 with high power build and sticky semi slicks.
I just couldn't get enough load into the springs at Brands Hatch to make them work so the car was just skating across the surface of the road the whole time. To get load into the springs I had to go into every corner as hard as I could but the car was just too sketchy to give the confidence to push. I think the spring rates need dropping by at least 1kgfm each end so it opens up the operational window, at the moment it might suit a high speed circuit but even then I don't think the car is fast enough to make use of it.

Its no good giving me a different setup once the car has been tested, if you know better settings for the car then they should be on the car when you post it. I don't mean to be harsh but I will only test a car once because that's all the time I can give

I just couldn't get enough load into the springs at Brands Hatch to make them work so the car was just skating across the surface of the road the whole time. To get load into the springs I had to go into every corner as hard as I could but the car was just too sketchy to give the confidence to push. I think the spring rates need dropping by at least 1kgfm each end so it opens up the operational window, at the moment it might suit a high speed circuit but even then I don't think the car is fast enough to make use of it.

Its no good giving me a different setup once the car has been tested, if you know better settings for the car then they should be on the car when you post it. I don't mean to be harsh but I will only test a car once because that's all the time I can give

No good for what, if I may know ? I am not here for winning or quickest lap or best score :)

I think you take it the wrong way, I'm simply suggesting the changes if you are interested to drive the car again in the future. I accept the test result and in no way I wanted it changed. I can make the car better if I wanted to, it's a lot simpler than building replica confined by the value limitations of real life specs, but chose not to. I entered the replica, fully knowing that it won't be competitive and will have some flaws on it when driven by variety of testers.

I tested the car extensively on comfort tires as the target car it replicates still uses high performance street tires ( medium and soft ), and it's lightning quick at Willow Springs on comfort even at mere 450PP ( same gearing and stock clutch ) - just a few second slower than 500+PP on the same comfort tires. The springs for me is well balanced and I actually had another setup with a harder springs set based on a rate used on the real VX220 with racing slicks driven at Green Hell :D

I do acknowledged that you prefer less rate on the car :) Should I say driver preference/style ?

@Bowtie-muscle – VX220

DC – 7.5

Entry: The car felt incredibly stable, felt absolutely glued to the road. This inspired confidence initially but I found it was a little bit reluctant to rotate and slow to respond to inputs. The brakes felt solid and got the car slowed down without fuss or too much extra understeer. I found the car to struggle on the entry to turn 1, just didn't like turning in at speed, on the following corners it was very well mannered if perhaps not the most exciting.

Mid: Stable and clean with reasonable grip, didn't seem to move around much in the mid corner which was a nice change but it would always develop understeer as a result of the 50/50 weight bias, needed a bit of junk in the trunk to keep the nose pushed in once the springs were loaded. The understeer wasn't crippling but I did feel like the car would go a lot faster if it was a bit looser.

Exit: Not bad, a bit of understeer and the diff seemed a bit too open which made it feel quite vague on the throttle and lacking punch out of the corners. It would also get quite upset on the last corner going over the bumps on the last corner which seemed fairly out of character with the rest of the lap, I think this was also down to the open diff as I saw the inside tyre lighting up briefly a few times.

Overall Enjoyment: A solid and well put together car but I just wish it would let me drive it a bit harder. Felt a little removed from the experience as a driver, I knew I could go through some corners a lot more aggressively and faster but the car demanded a much more conservative approach. As a stable car it functioned fine and performed as expected, stable and smooth through entry, mid and exit but it wasn't for me.

Thank you for testing, that is about what I was expecting. I believe my driving (and sometimes tuning) style is going to prevent a better time in this one. But someone had to try and compete with Ridox in a VX220, and since I did not predict the Elise being so much better.......anyway, my Elise tune likely would not have performed too much differently.

No good for what, if I may know ? I am not here for winning or quickest lap or best score :)

I think you take it the wrong way, I'm simply suggesting the changes if you are interested to drive the car again in the future. I accept the test result and in no way I wanted it changed. I can make the car better if I wanted to, it's a lot simpler than building replica confined by the value limitations of real life specs, but chose not to. I entered the replica, fully knowing that it won't be competitive and will have some flaws on it when driven by variety of testers.

I tested the car extensively on comfort tires as the target car it replicates still uses high performance street tires ( medium and soft ), and it's lightning quick at Willow Springs on comfort even at mere 450PP ( same gearing and stock clutch ) - just a few second slower than 500+PP on the same comfort tires. The springs for me is well balanced and I actually had another setup with a harder springs set based on a rate used on the real VX220 with racing slicks driven at Green Hell :D

I do acknowledged that you prefer less rate on the car :) Should I say driver preference/style ?
My point is that you had an alternate setup ready that would have suited the test track better but instead posted something else just to see what would happen. To me this feels like you are using the testers time for your own means and it sometimes feels like an abuse of the testing system

My point is that you had an alternate setup ready that would have suited the test track better but instead posted something else just to see what would happen. To me this feels like you are using the testers time for your own means and it sometimes feels like an abuse of the testing system

I have alternative setup on all of my cars in GT6, but I don't know if they will drive well in the hands of other people on certain track that I have also driven due to a lot of variables :) I you feel like I'm abusing testers, I would say this : I do abuse testers with harder to drive / "poorly" performing car :)

Next I will abuse testers with real life spec stock Esprit V8 on comfort tire instead of sports medium.

If this is bad, then I'll stop.

@DolHaus thank you for the review guess I went too soft on this one. I drive it hard brake late and turn sharp and give the gas is the way to go with it.
I'm sure there's a good lap time in that car but it would take a long time to get used to how much the car moves around, its got grip but it always feels like its going to do something unexpected 👍

I have alternative setup on all of my cars in GT6, but I don't know if they will drive well in the hands of other people on certain track that I have also driven due to a lot of variables :) I you feel like I'm abusing testers, I would say this : I do abuse testers with harder to drive / "poorly" performing car :)

Next I will abuse testers with real life spec stock Esprit V8 on comfort tire instead of sports medium.

If this is bad, then I'll stop.
I would prefer keeping this from becoming an issue, I see and respect both sides here. Some of my tunes submitted in other challenges (see Hot Hatch Pro-Spec or Viper strike) have been borderline abuse of testers, and I tested tunes that were off compared to the others. The tune gets tested as submitted even if the tuner expects to be out performed. I also know from testing some of the replicas that I struggle to match others times but accept that as part of it. Some tunes and me do not mix well. If you submit a tune it gets tested, up to the tester as to how they approach testing although FITT rules state that ALL tunes are to be given equal treatment.

Again, I understand and respect both sides and will not pick one or the other.

Last edited:
I would prefer keeping this from becoming an issue, I see and respect both sides here. Some of my tunes submitted in other challenges (see Hot Hatch Pro-Spec or Viper strike) have been borderline abuse of testers, and I tested tunes that were off compared to the others. The tune gets tested as submitted even if the tuner expects to be out performed. I alsp know from testing some of the replicas that I struggle to match others times but accept that as part of it. Some tunes and me do not mix well. If you submit a tune it gets tested, up to the tester as to how they approach testing although FITT rules state that ALL tunes are to be given equal treatment.

Again, I undersstand and respect both sides and will not pick one or the other.

I have no issue at all with test results and my tweaks suggestion were merely for the testers to try if interested and in no way I wanted the tweaks to affect the results here :) I also earned now that one of the testers do not prefer the higher spring rate setup on the VX220 :) I also don't see any rules regarding putting entry with lower PP than the limit or using setup that drives less optimal for the track ( my rather unique tendency for replicating real life setup :lol: )

I would prefer keeping this from becoming an issue, I see and respect both sides here. Some of my tunes submitted in other challenges (see Hot Hatch Pro-Spec or Viper strike) have been borderline abuse of testers, and I tested tunes that were off compared to the others. The tune gets tested as submitted even if the tuner expects to be out performed. I alsp know from testing some of the replicas that I struggle to match others times but accept that as part of it. Some tunes and me do not mix well. If you submit a tune it gets tested, up to the tester as to how they approach testing although FITT rules state that ALL tunes are to be given equal treatment.

Again, I undersstand and respect both sides and will not pick one or the other.
Fine by me, apologies for going off topic 👍

FITT Roadster Class

(Disclaimer: These are critical reviews so I will be looking for faults, please try not to feel insulted or that I'm intentionally picking on anyone, that is not my aim. If you feel hard done by or that I am incorrect in my assumptions then I will happily remove the review or retest at your request.)

@787bcgr – Elise Type 72

0:51.801

DC – 7.3

Entry: Brakes were effective for getting the car slowed but took grip away from the front wheels while in use which could lead to a bit of ploughing on entry to turn 1. This car moves around a fair bit, the springs react quickly and keep things smooth and make curbs less of an issue but the excess weight transfer can lead to instability if you are not extremely gentle with it. The turn in was fairly good in terms of grip, a slight delay between input and reaction but not overly troubling.

Mid: Really good rotation if you kept the car neutral on entry but could easily lead to delayed oversteer if you needed to make corrections to your line mid turn. Felt fairly composed for the most part, just demanded a clean entry.

Exit: A fair bit of oversteer here, the rear always wanted to swing around like a pendulum on exit. It felt like there was just too much weight and movement in the rear of the car and the tyres just couldn't resist. I think its probably a result of the soft rear dampers and ARBs not shifting any of the weight transferred to them during mid corner forward again, the weight just stays there puts the rear tyres under too much stress to deal with the added acceleration.

Overall Enjoyment: A testing car that you have to drive with the precision of a surgeon, too much of anything and it would bite back. I ran a similar setup during tuning and I'm aware of how fast they can be if you can get that one perfect lap where all the pieces fall into place, unfortunately I just couldn't string it together within the 12 laps, there was always some small mistake killing the times. Just to hard to predict and impossible to counter the inevitable weight shift on the back axle.

@Bowtie-muscle – VX220

DC – 7.5

@DaBomm4 - TF160

0:51.988

DC – 7.9

Entry: Felt quite responsive and keen to turn in but also a little bit vague, I'd hazard a guess that this was a result of the camber you were running. This said, it had a nice transition between grip and slipping which made the car quite forgiving when you turned in too soon. Brakes felt good, got the car stopped but didn't interfere with the front end grip

Mid: Fairly stable with decent rotation, sometimes got a little bit of understeer as a result of all four wheels letting go but as long as you didn't ask too much of it the car would do more or less as you asked. I think this is where it was losing the most time due to the camber, just couldn't sustain the same speeds through the mid section of the corners.

Exit: Not bad, a bit slippery and again a touch gutless due to a really open diff, held its lines fairly well enough but would get nervous on the throttle.

Overall Enjoyment: I quite liked the little MG, it felt a bit odd at times but performed well from a drivers perspective. If I hadn't had the speedo in front of me highlighting the speed loss I would have said it was performing as well as any of the others.

@DolHaus - Elise Type 72

0:50.879

DC -8.5

Overall Enjoyment: Pretty happy with how this one turned out

@ImToLegitToQuit – TF160

0:51.746

DC – 8.3

Entry: Initially this thing felt awful, as I was weaving it back and forth to try and get a feel for the thing all I could feel was understeer, the car felt heavy and unresponsive at low speeds. This feeling opinion continued over the first lap as I was trying to drive it cleanly and minimise the understeer, it wasn't until the 2nd lap when I went into the first corner a bit faster than anticipated and put loads of force into the springs that the car woke up and started performing. You have to really push on entry to get anything out of the car but it comes alive when you do and I liked that. The brakes were a bit too aggressive and did cause their share of ploughing on entry but a simple fix.

Mid: As long as you hold onto your speed the car will keep sticking and rotating, otherwise you might start getting too much understeer. A bit all or nothing but fun none the less.

Exit: This was the cars main Achilles heel around Brands Hatch, it was so easy to light up the outside rear tyre and drift the car on exit. While this was an awful lot of fun the engine just doesn't have the guts to maintain exit speed unless the tyres are getting all of it to the ground. I think it might just be a little too stiff, drop the spring rates by 0.5-1.0 kgfm on both ends and you'll be able to maintain the handing characteristics but make it much more accessible

Overall Enjoyment: I liked this one because it surprised me and responded well to aggressive corner entry and held firm through the mid part. I think it just needed to be pushed a little too hard to make it work, there was no way to get enough energy into the suspension on some corners without compromising exit strategy. You could push it as hard as you liked on entry but it would bite you in the ass when you tried to make the car accelerate.

@Motor City Hami – Elise Type 72

0:51.027

DC - 9

Entry: Extremely well composed, feels solid and aggressive on turn in and sticks like glue. Felt strangely heavy, this wasn't an issue though as it made the car feel secure rather than unresponsive. Brakes caused a tiny bit of straightening up on entry to the first corner but felt solid everywhere else.

Mid: Very committed and purposeful once you got into the corner, it would hold its line extremely well and as long as you had hit your marks on turn in then the car was great. The only slight downside was that if you committed to the wrong line then it was hard to adjust without backing out completely.

Exit: Smooth and planted, never heard any squirming from the rear tyres or got caught out by wheelspin. I found that I couldn't get on the power as early as I would have liked on turn 2 but the drive I was getting was solid enough for it not to matter that much.

Overall Enjoyment: Really enjoyed pushing this car, it just responds so well to driver input and feels solid without feeling prohibitive. I'm sure with a few more laps I could get a lot more out of the car as I was chipping little bits of time off with every lap and rarely finding the limit. Fantastic work, well done

@Otaliema – Elise Type 72

0:51.350

DC – 6.8

Entry: The brakes were strong but caused a bit of lift off rotation entering the first corner as all the weight transferred forwards and made the rear go light. Had good rotation but I just couldn't get confident with the car.

Mid: Good rotation and mostly stable in the lower speed corners but understeer built up a surprising amount in the last section. The car still felt odd a lot of the time, sort of stable but wobbly, made it really hard to be confident with as you never quite knew how it was going to react

Exit: Easy enough to get out of the corners but a bit lacklustre in power delivery and the rear would continue to wallow around for a long while after the corner. It didn't have much of an effect on traction but could affect next corner entry if there wasn't time for it to settle.

Overall Enjoyment: It was reasonably quick but just felt so odd all the time, really struggled to get my head around the car as it never seemed to behave the same from one lap to the next. It would sometimes understeer for no reason or suddenly switch to oversteer, you could never predict the car and that made it impossible for me to get comfortable with. I think the rear needs sharpening up a lot to stop it bobbing around, I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the random understeer is caused by the car bottoming out at the back.

@praiano63 – Elise Type 72

0:51.052

DC – 8.5

Entry: Completely neutral, no oversteer or understeer on entry, just point it where you want it to go and let the car do the work. The brakes felt good and solid, the didn't seem to steal any grip away from the front wheels on entry despite the front bias.

Mid: Again very neutral and easy to use through through most corners although I noticed a bit of understeer building in the faster corners under higher lateral load. I suspect the soft nature of the front springs were the cause of this but I would only change them for a high speed circuit.

Exit: No issues here, couldn't really make the car oversteer on exit without intentionally upsetting it or clipping the grass. Extremely user friendly, neutral/very slight understeer balance.

Overall Enjoyment: This car was very consistent and easy to use, felt extremely similar to my own car. I didn't have any strong feelings towards the car though, I didn't feel that involved with the drive and felt sort of like a passenger most of the time. This is testament to the build as I'm sure anyone could drive similar lap times regardless of skill but I just prefer something more involving that makes me work for my lap times. A technically excellent tune but slightly lacking in passion

@Ridox2JZGTE – VX220

0:51.802

DC – 7

Entry: Fairly neutral, the brakes didn't really do anything for me as they felt a bit wooden but they got the car stopped well enough. Slight delay between action and reaction from the steering, possibly down to overly stiff springs.

Mid: Could get a bit twitchy in mid corner which made it hard to gain confidence with. The car had decent rotation but would switch to oversteer so quickly that it couldn't be fully utilised particularly in turn 1 where I ended up going into the sand trap backwards on more than a few occasions.

Exit: Again a fair amount of difficult to manage oversteer, I really feel that the car is far too stiff which is making the natural oversteer characteristics of the MR layout much harder to work with. Its too easy to over correct when trying to pull the car into line, it just snaps at you constantly so there is very little chance of recovery once traction is broken.

Overall Enjoyment: Another car that needs to be driven with delicate fingertips, I'm sure if you spent enough time with the car and could smooth out your inputs entirely then there would be a good lap in there somewhere. In its current state it feels like its forcing its own demise, the stiffness is making the car very easy to start sliding but impossible to manage once it happens. It put in a decent lap time despite being 10pp below spec but I just found this car too critical to be fun.

DC – 7.7

Overall Enjoyment: This car is really easy to drive but does lack that bit of extra pace. Feels like it would make a good offline race car due to how predictable and forgiving it is but for time attacks its just lacking pace. I enjoyed the stability for the first few laps but quickly hit a speed barrier and just couldn't get any more out of the car, a good beginners car but I felt certain aspects were preventing me from going as fast as I know I can.

@sinof1337 – Elise Type 72

0:51.400

DC – 7.8

( I have copy/pasted shaunM80's review as the two cars were vertically identical)

Overall Enjoyment: As with shaunm80's car it was very stable and predictable throughout all sections of the track. I think yours had better parts selection which gave better acceleration out of the final corner. Your slightly stiffer rear dampers made the car more prone to entry understeer but it held its speed better through the late section of the corner.

@xande1959 – Elise Type 72

0:51.106

DC - 8.4

Entry: Neutral, stable and easy to predict. Felt like it had a lot of grip and inspired confidence.

Mid: Lots of grip and very stable, didn't hold quite as much speed as some of the other cars through the mid section of the corner but was very consistent. One thing I noticed on turn 2 was that the automatic transmission kept leaving me in 3rd rather than dropping into 2nd.

Exit: Again stable and predictable, got the power down onto the track without any issues or difficulties. Rotation was maintained and I felt I could get on the power nice and early.

Overall Enjoyment: The car was nice and responsive but remained stable throughout the whole test. It was by far the most consistent car I've tested as all 12 laps were within 0.1 of each other. This is good for racing but suggests that I would struggle to get more out of the car if I needed to push to catch an opponent. A good car but could do with being a bit more raw and engaging.
Thanks for the test. It seems that i´ve build my car to safe one more time. This is the way i like it, i tune for online racing mostly , i need a car like this to stay fast even in close racing with a lot of crazy guys all around :scared:.
I hope i´ll finish my test tonight.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Not for the winning for sure, past that long ago :) The best lap times or driver score while very much appreciated, they are not the primary concern, I just wanted good feedback on the replica :) The car was built since early 2014, it has 450PP and another version with real life modified VX220 power ( over 460PP ).

@danbojte has driven the car on SSR5 500PP seasonal, and has given nice input, and we have found little tweaks that made it better drive. Looking forward to get the same from here :P

The car may have very sharp steering with a wheel, and needs some throttle control on last corner or simply shift to 3rd :D
i understand your point of view but i think you can have feedback of your tunes opening a simple thread for it, or in your own garage. If you are taking part of a shootout i think you have at least to match the PP or any kind of performance rating.
This way there is no sense for a tester to turn around a track with a car he cannot compare to any other of the competition. This is my opinion.
Just another question, how many shootout do you have participate and how many time do you have take part of a shootout as a tester ??
I make DolHaus words my words. This is how i feel with this.
``To me this feels like you are using the testers time for your own means and it sometimes feels like an abuse of the testing system´´

Thanks for the test. It seems that i´ve build my car to safe one more time. This is the way i like it, i tune for online racing mostly , i need a car like this to stay fast even in close racing with a lot of crazy guys all around :scared:.
I hope i´ll finish my test tonight.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°
As a racing car it would be perfect, its so easy to get fast, clean and consistent laps. It was virtually flawless and that took the character away from the car slightly, it did everything that was asked of it but asked nothing from me in return. Just a personal thing, no reflection on how the car performed 👍

FITT Roadster Class

DC – 7.7

Thanks for the review. I am starting to think that this tune was a little too easy to drive... I am pleased that the tune is being classed as good. I hope that the Street Car Class feels a bit more risky than this one. If you are testing that class of cars, it should hopefully make you work a little harder to reach the top of its game. :)

Thanks for the review. I am starting to think that this tune was a little too easy to drive... I am pleased that the tune is being classed as good. I hope that the Street Car Class feels a bit more risky than this one. If you are testing that class of cars, it should hopefully make you work a little harder to reach the top of its game. :)
Its a good solid tune, just needs to be let off the chain a bit so the drivers can push it harder 👍

Roadster class done.
FITT: "British Invasion" final results

Roadster Class

Lotus Elise Type 72 '01

Sinof1337 TIME=51.048 DC:7.5

Corner entry:

Stay perfectly inline under any braking power or driving input. Too safe in my opinion , the possibility to induce some smooth controlled oversteer could be good to nail or correct an ideal perfect line .

Mid corner:

Showing a light understeer when releasing the brakes, still this steady driving line that throttle or driving inputs can´t correct . The driver is too passive in my opinion.

Out corner:

Good LSD settings, allowing to be early on power, no surprise and safe fast line out.Perhaps more power limiter would give more torque and more retake.

Overall :

The car is very safe and fast, the 50/50 weight distribution kill the MR behaviors a bit. Perfect car for a beginner but a medium to good driver would like more reactions at least under strong driving inputs. Good job.

Motor City Hami TIME=50.945 DC:8.5

Corner entry:

The direction feel very light at the wheel and answer very well to any driving input . You need all this precision when used together with the very efficient brakes.Too much wheel angle will induce oversteer , still easy to control but it will slow you down. It´s a real joy trying to stay on this safe fast line.

Mid corner:

Good eagerness, answer well to throttle and wheel. Good precision.

Out corner:

LSD work very well and you can accelerate early. The retake is good but a bit lazy to take speed on the short straight.

Overall :

The car is very alive, the direction precision is a pure joy to place the car, you can correct your driving line at any moment playing with all the inputs. It´s a very good car, must be even better on a high speed track. Congrats.

Otaliema TIME= 50.663 DC: 8.0

Corner entry:

Very sharp under brake, the wheel input must be very open, been ready to anticipate a countersteer if a bit to late on brakes. When you nail the braking point and driving input together with the good dose of braking power…. It´s magic. If you don´t match all the 3 , or you spin or at least loose time.

Mid corner:

Perfect line a very good eagerness pushing out the corner. Good sensitivity , answer very well to any inputs.

Out corner:

Very good , perhaps a higher LSD accel would help to carve a bit more. There is still a little room here.

Overall :

The weight repartition 39/50 let the car very wild and fast. The low dampers extension settings also let the mass been transferred very quickly. All this result in a very sharp car that can be very fast in the hands of an Alien driver.

Not easy for a beginner or even a good driver. Personally I ´ve just finish 50% of my fast laps. The rest of the time the weight pass over the tires grip and my car loose speed or spin. Good car for time attack , not for longer race. (Only for very good drivers in this case)

Xande1959 TIME= 50.909 DC: 8.0

Corner entry:

Perfectly safe, good brake balance helped with a sane suspension. Good line easy to reach .

Mid corner:

Don´t react so much to throttle but the precise direction do a perfect job staying on the ideal line.

Out corner:

Also easy out , helped by a safe LSD accel value. The car seat well on his rear grip.

Overall :

Very fast safe car, good for a long race , very difficult to make a mistake in any condition. Good tune congrats.

Shaunm80 TIME= 51.206 DC:7.5

Corner entry:

The car enter very well in the turn under brakes mainly because of hi brake balance. 6/7. When you release the brakes it´s showing a few understeer that you can correct easily with the direction. Just need to nail the good braking point to reach the mid corner under brake and it´s fine

Mid corner:

Very neutral suspension, the throttle control helped by the 1/4 ARB help a few to reach the apex on a good line.

Out corner:

Good LSD accel setting , can induce a predictable oversteer if you put too much wheel angle. Just the way it must be in my opinion.

Overall :

The 50/50 weight repartition take out the MR cars behaviors , it´s a bit too much and don´t fit my driving style. But , it´s still very fast and easy to drive and a lot of people will like this car for sure for online racing. Congrats.

DolHaus TIME= 50.854 DC: 9.0

Corner entry:

Look a lot with the Otaliema car, very MR, a bit less radical. Brakes and direction must be played perfectly together , it´s still easy and very fast . I´ve just needed a few laps to feel the way it must be driven.

Mid corner:

Very soft, you can correct your line strongly with the wheel, no problems, the car stay steady on his grip.

Out corner:

Early on the power, very fast out stay perfect on the driving line.

Overall :

Perfect car, I just think that 100% power limiter on this track together with the 5 speed trans and his relatively spaced gears make the car slow on the last corner retake in 3rd gear. This is the only point where my own car ghost go away 0.400 till the finish line. Excelent tune, congrats.

787bcgr TIME= 51.845 DC:7.00

Corner entry:

Extremelly sharp car, brake and driving inputs must be millimetrics. Any mistake is a punishment. Very easy to loose the rear in this situation

Mid corner:

Still the same sensation, impossible for me to go close to the grip limit, everything must be very smooth , if not here come the punishment.

Out corner:

The car is OK again, just as any other normal safe MR car, the high LSD accel setting need some throttle attention but the car go out corner on a very fast safe line.

Overall :

I had the same sensation when I test some seasonal Aliens tunes. So much rotation and a car so free above his dampers that it´s almost impossible for me to explore 100% of the car. I think i´m around 80% .

Sorry but my skills don´t allow me to test this car the right way. I can´t say it´s bad or good, .i just can´t control it.

praiano63 TIME= 50.432 DC:8.5

No comments , up to the others testers. Of course I love my car but it´s not perfect for this track. I think i´ve nailed the right power weight ratio here. Just a good all around car (Tested on the ring and de la sierra where it´s very nice too)

Vauxhall VX220 `00

Ridox2JZGTE TIME= 51.832 DC:7.00

Corner entry:

Good feeling, steady on the line , reach the point you want. Good brakes but need to take care of the wheel angle. You´ll feel a progressive lost of grip when close to the limit.

Mid corner:

The car come with a good eagerness to apex under brake but the neutral suspension take control again after this. The change can modify a lot your driving line if you don´t release the brake pedal progressively.

If you try to correct an excess of speed there , the grip pass over the tires very easily loosing speed.

Out corner:

No problem with a few throttle control and the right wheel angle according to speed gain. Good line out.

Overall :

The 5 speed custom gearbox is very long for the track, just use 4. The space between gears give a poor retake.

Easy to loose the rear in the first right corner. When the car begin to oversteer, this is very hard to correct it .

This is a good car , would need a lot more practice to understand it totally.

Bowtie-Muscle TIME= 50.859 DC:8.00

Corner entry:

Very easy to nail the apex, showing some little understeer, need to force the line to correct it. No problem with the rear grip, there is still a lot of room.

Mid corner:

Very neutral, the wheel answer well to place the car but don´t answer well to throttle variation.

Out corner:

The low LSD accel 7 is still to high to allow full gas for the last corner. Need to wait the car turn more , the little depression make the rear lighter loosing the grip. I´ve tested with 5 and it´s better, you can be earlier on the power to the finish line.

Overall :

Very good gearbox that explore well all the circuit. .

The 50/50 weight repartition let the car easy but induce too much understeer in my opinion. There is still room moving the ballast to the rear to have a more agressive car staying very safe and fast.

Good tune. Congrats.

MG TF160 `03

DaBomm4 TIME= 51.514 DC:7.5

Corner entry:

Poor rotation , driving inputs don´t gives a good result, you´re a passenger. Settings are in the right direction but the car stay lazy. Perhaps a higher front RH would help.

Mid corner:

Very neutral, same sensation, the car is planted on his line and there is no way to give some extra rotation with whel or throttle.

Out corner:

Good LSD settings that allow to be early on power. The car perform well here, becoming alive playing with the direction.

Overall :

The diving sensation is not so bad but a few more extreme settings giving more rotation would be more pleasant and fast. This car is a good choice for a safe online racing.

Good tune. Congrats.

ImToLegitToQuit TIME= 51.281 DC:8.5

Corner entry:

Good feeling at the wheel, the car roll well over his dampers and spring, easy to place ,showing a good eagerness.

Good brake balance keeping the four tires with a grip well spreaded

Mid corner:

Neutral but possible to correct with the wheel, good overall grip with no surprise

Out corner:

Good LSD settings that allow to be early on power. Nice Gearbox setting , good retake.

Overall :

I had a real pleasure driving this car, it´s very alive and react well to all driving inputs.

Great job , very good tune.

Roadster class done.
Thank you Sir for joining in to tune and test. As for my tune, I guess I went a little too far with being safe. After driving most of the others, it is not as good as the Elise but somewhat competitive. Thanks for that fast lap:tup:

i understand your point of view but i think you can have feedback of your tunes opening a simple thread for it, or in your own garage. If you are taking part of a shootout i think you have at least to match the PP or any kind of performance rating.
This way there is no sense for a tester to turn around a track with a car he cannot compare to any other of the competition. This is my opinion.
Just another question, how many shootout do you have participate and how many time do you have take part of a shootout as a tester ??
I make DolHaus words my words. This is how i feel with this.
``To me this feels like you are using the testers time for your own means and it sometimes feels like an abuse of the testing system´´

I understand how some testers would feel, and this is the 1st time in FITT that I enter below PP car :( Sorry if anyone feel bad about this. I thought the car was not that slower as it can still do 51s lap and I thought testers wouldn't differentiate cars just because it has 10 less PP or stiffer springs chosen instead. Maybe it's because I chose certain setup that leads to this.

As for your question, in GT6, I think I have participated in about 5 shootout ( Miata, Hot Hatch, STI vs EVo, Viper, Hot Version ). Back in GT5 I used to be a tester as well, but there were issue with me being no ABS driver ( one of the tuner was not happy and complained ) and as BB considered as part of the tune means that some cars performance were affected during testing due to extreme BB setup not getting along with no ABS :(

Sadly, I'm often too busy during the week and getting play time is difficult, hence lots of my completed work have not been posted in my garage ( still 30 cars to go :eek: ), let alone to do some laps as testers. I don't use ABS is another issue :lol:

I have read your review on the VX220 :) Thank you for the balanced feedback, I see that difficulties with the oversteer and stock turbo 5 speed ratio + final made the car slower. If you ever drive the car again outside the shootout, try it at Willow Springs on CS tire ( use front toe out -0.13 to lessen the front steering sharpness ) I had great time driving the car there.

@Bowtie-muscle : I won't be entering my Esprit V8, don't want to cause any further issue. I'll stick to my own garage for feedback ( there are some reviewers there, @ALB123, @TurnLeft, @ColinH96, @Thorin Cain, and @danbojte, not all of them regularly give feedback ) Sorry, it was a bad decision on my part regarding my entries.

I understand how some testers would feel, and this is the 1st time in FITT that I enter below PP car :( Sorry if anyone feel bad about this. I thought the car was not that slower as it can still do 51s lap and I thought testers wouldn't differentiate cars just because it has 10 less PP or stiffer springs chosen instead. Maybe it's because I chose certain setup that leads to this.

As for your question, in GT6, I think I have participated in about 5 shootout ( Miata, Hot Hatch, STI vs EVo, Viper, Hot Version ). Back in GT5 I used to be a tester as well, but there were issue with me being no ABS driver ( one of the tuner was not happy and complained ) and as BB considered as part of the tune means that some cars performance were affected during testing due to extreme BB setup not getting along with no ABS :(

Sadly, I'm often too busy during the week and getting play time is difficult, hence lots of my completed work have not been posted in my garage ( still 30 cars to go :eek: ), let alone to do some laps as testers. I don't use ABS is another issue :lol:

I have read your review on the VX220 :) Thank you for the balanced feedback, I see that difficulties with the oversteer and stock turbo 5 speed ratio + final made the car slower. If you ever drive the car again outside the shootout, try it at Willow Springs on CS tire ( use front toe out -0.13 to lessen the front steering sharpness ) I had great time driving the car there.

@Bowtie-muscle : I won't be entering my Esprit V8, don't want to cause any further issue. I'll stick to my own garage for feedback ( there are some reviewers there, @ALB123, @TurnLeft, @ColinH96, @Thorin Cain, and @danbojte, not all of them regularly give feedback ) Sorry, it was a bad decision on my part regarding my entries.
I don't blame you for entering a car of a lower PP than regulations allow. If the driver and the car don't get alone then the whole operation goes under. In my experience; if you have a car that you really but is a little slower, you will strive to get it going faster around corners, and it will feel good. That is why I usually only tune FR setup cars to make sure they are friendly and controllable.

However, I have seen some tunes for MR cars that manage to keep the car relatively easy to drive. Then there are cars that are naturally controllable no matter what drive train setup they are E.G: The Honda NSX.

15770444442_c6068004e4.jpg

This will be my Street Class entry, not sure I will have anymore time to double check the settings so I will post it now. IF I do get a chance I will let everyone know and tag all listed testers. It can be found here.

I will be going away tomorrow afternoon and will be returning at sometime mid-day Saturday, I will be checking in in the morning but since it is my anniversary, will have limited opportunity. If there are any questions or issues, please ask today or it will have to wait until I return. Most can be answered by the rest of the tuners as it should be pretty straight forward from here out (I hope). I am also almost done testing the Roadsters, have three left and want to finish tonight before I leave to prevent unfairness, however, will not post review until Sunday or Monday.

That is up to you, you may still enter the tune if you change your mind, will not remove you from the list until after the deadline if you do not post.

Back