FITT: "British Invasion" Congrats to - praiano63, DolHaus, Motor City Hami, Otaliema

@Bowtie-muscle - Put me down for pro touring class tester (tentative at moment). I will give it a go but I will have to see what time I have available when testing begins. If I can test a couple of tunes a day, I should be able to do it. Ill let you know closer to the time for definite.
As of now, 8 are signed up to tune with @DolHaus being tentative, 14 days to test so you could do 1 a day, they do not have to be done in one sitting. I never test all tunes in one sitting. Thanks for considering and signing up, even if tentative for now.

Finally had some time to get into the Street class cars, took me a bit to get used to the track (who was the knucklehead who decided on Autumn Ring Reverse?:irked:). But I did get down to 1:21.887, is that a good time? I know @praiano63 said he was a second faster but I can never reach his times, so curious if that is the typical range.

My biggest fear is that both of my cars need to be driven a certain way to be fast and not sure if my driving style will cause the car to be slow for the testers, but oh well.:sly:
I'm only about a tenth faster so I'd say you were in the ball park 👍

I can confirm that I will be testing for the GT class (unless anything unexpected comes up)

I'm only about a tenth faster so I'd say you were in the ball park 👍

I can confirm that I will be testing for the GT class (unless anything unexpected comes up)
My car is so slow compared to yours at the moment.. I really need to spend some time on the FITT cars but I am struggling to find the time needed right now. Ill get it right eventually though.

My car is so slow compared to yours at the moment.. I really need to spend some time on the FITT cars but I am struggling to find the time needed right now. Ill get it right eventually though.
A lot of it is just learning the track, its not an easy one as the cars are far from stable and the track has a few sections where you can easily lose time

Very true @DolHaus on reverse turns 4,5,6 are good for 3 seconds alone.
Theres a lot of hills on certain turns that just upset the cars, the problem is that if you're not on the limit through those sections then you drop a lot of time. Certainly a challenge, if the car is stable then it is slow but there is a very thin line between fast and completely unstable

Theres a lot of hills on certain turns that just upset the cars, the problem is that if you're not on the limit through those sections then you drop a lot of time. Certainly a challenge, if the car is stable then it is slow but there is a very thin line between fast and completely unstable
My car is stable and feels smooth on cornering, It just is slow.. So its as you have highlighted, I can't drive beyond a certain limit.. I may just make my car a little less stable, gain a second and then leave it in the hands of the testers. If I can drive it consistently and safely, others should be able to get a better time out of it. :)

My car is stable and feels smooth on cornering, It just is slow.. So its as you have highlighted, I can't drive beyond a certain limit.. I may just make my car a little less stable, gain a second and then leave it in the hands of the testers. If I can drive it consistently and safely, others should be able to get a better time out of it. :)
Sometimes you've got to gamble if you want to win 👍

Ronda.jpg

Tuned with ABS 1, no other aids, DS3

MG TF160 '03
460 pp
262 hp @ 7,100 rpm
229 ft-lb @ 5,400 rpm
1000 kg
Power to Weight 3.81
Weight Distribution 48/52

GT Auto
No Oil Change
No Body Rigidity
Wheels: Stock: GT Aa03
Paint Body: Matte Pink
Paint Wheels: Envy (Pontiac Vibe)

Parts
Fully Customizable Suspension
Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable LSD
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic
Intake Tuning
Mid-Range Turbo
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Sports Hard

Suspension
Ride Height 95/95
Spring Rate 6.00/10.00
Dampeners Comp 3/5
Dampeners Ext 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 3/3
Camber Angle 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle +0.10/+0.30
Brake Balance 4/6

Transmission
Initial Final 4.200
Max Speed 137
First Gear 3.300
Second Gear 2.250
Third Gear 1.725
Fourth Gear 1.375
Fifth Gear 1.110
Sixth Gear 0.925
Final Fear 4.200

LSD 5/8/10

Power Limiter 96%
Ballast Weight 38
Ballast Position +50

Notes: Better power when shifting around 7k RPM.

EliseBrands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_4.jpg

FITT Roadster Class
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
Project: Colin

Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 195 BHP @ 6400 Rpm / 24.1 kgfm @ 5400 Rpm
Weight: 850 kg
Performance Points: 450 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Fitted parts:
Tires:
SH
Weight Distribution: 41:59

Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 90 Rear: 105
Spring Rate: Front: 5.10 kg Rear: 9.00 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 6 Rear: 8
Dampers (Extension): Front: 6 Rear: 8
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.10° Rear: 0.20°

Brakes: F: 3 R: 6

Drivetrain: (5-Speed Transmission)

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: R= 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 15
Braking Sensitivity: R= 15

Clutch & Flywheel:
Standard
Propeller Shaft: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Semi-Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: High-RPM
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 0
Weight Reduction: Standard
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 94 kg
Ballast position: 4%

Notes: Best time for me at Brands Hatch Indy was a 0:50.671 but realistically I'd say the car will run 0:51.2xx's all day long.
The car responds best to smooth steering inputs and positive application of the throttle, if you start trying to throw it around then it will fight back. If you are experiencing understeer then you might be entering the corner too fast, try braking a little earlier next lap or a less aggressive entry and you will see an improvement in handling characteristics.
It gets a little bit floaty over the bumps on the exit of the final corner and the rear might start to slip a little bit, remain calm, stay flat on the throttle and make a gentle correction with the steering and she'll regain grip with minimal fuss. You can run out onto the outside curb on turns 1 and 3, as long as you don't make any sudden movements the car should remain stable. Be careful of the inside curb on turn 4, the car will go flat out through here but if you clip that big curb then its going to spin.
Try to have fun with it, it might seem a bit daunting at first but it will reward you for being smooth and letting the car do the work
👍

Last edited:
View attachment 252197

MG TF160 '03
460 pp
262 hp @ 7,100 rpm
229 ft-lb @ 5,400 rpm
1000 kg
Power to Weight 3.81

GT Auto
No Oil Change
No Body Rigidity

Parts
Fully Customizable LSD
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Sports Catalytic
Intake Tuning
Mid-Range Turbo
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Sports Hard

Suspension
Ride Height 95/95
Spring Rate 6.00/10.00
Dampeners Comp 3/5
Dampeners Ext 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 3/3
Camber Angle 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle +0.10/+0.30
Brake Balance 4/6

Transmission
Initial Final 4.200
Max Speed 137
First Gear 3.300
Second Gear 2.250
Third Gear 1.725
Fourth Gear 1.375
Fifth Gear 1.110
Sixth Gear 0.925
Final Fear 4.200

LSD 5/8/10

Power Limiter 96%
Ballast Weight 38
Ballast Position +50

That looks like a rather aggressive hair dressers car. Excellent choice of colour for that car. :)

FITT Pro Touring GT

Aston Martin DB9 '06

Link here

This is a tune which I think will be driven better by others than by myself. I can keep it on the track but I think it has better times in it than what I have been getting.

silverstone-grand-prix-circuit_5-jpg.252316
Whoa! That looks AWESOME in that color 👍

Aston definitely has the looks out of the 2, but the Jag is not bad. Looking forward to taking it for a ride.:D

View attachment 252197

MG TF160 '03
460 pp
262 hp @ 7,100 rpm
229 ft-lb @ 5,400 rpm
1000 kg
Power to Weight 3.81

GT Auto
No Oil Change
No Body Rigidity

Parts
Fully Customizable LSD
Twin-Plate Clutch Kit
Engine Tuning Stage 2
Sports Computer
Racing Exhaust
Sports Catalytic
Intake Tuning
Mid-Range Turbo
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Carbon Hood
Window Weight Reduction
Sports Hard

Suspension
Ride Height 95/95
Spring Rate 6.00/10.00
Dampeners Comp 3/5
Dampeners Ext 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars 3/3
Camber Angle 2.0/1.0
Toe Angle +0.10/+0.30
Brake Balance 4/6

Transmission
Initial Final 4.200
Max Speed 137
First Gear 3.300
Second Gear 2.250
Third Gear 1.725
Fourth Gear 1.375
Fifth Gear 1.110
Sixth Gear 0.925
Final Fear 4.200

LSD 5/8/10

Power Limiter 96%
Ballast Weight 38
Ballast Position +50

View attachment 252254
FITT Roadster Class
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
Project: Colin

Wheel / Joypad: PS3 controller
Power: 195 BHP @ 6400 Rpm / 24.1 kgfm @ 5400 Rpm
Weight: 850 kg
Performance Points: 450 PP
Wheels: Standard Size
Fitted parts:
Tires:
SH
Weight Distribution: 41:59

Suspension : (Height-Adjustable, Fully-Customisable Suspension)

Ride Height: Front: 90 Rear: 105
Spring Rate: Front: 5.10 kg Rear: 9.00 kg
Dampers (Compression):Front: 6 Rear: 8
Dampers (Extension): Front: 6 Rear: 6
Anti-Roll Bars: Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber Angle (-): Front: 0.0° Rear: 0.0°
Toe Angle: Front: 0.10° Rear: 0.20°

Brakes: F: 3 R: 6

Drivetrain: (5-Speed Transmission)

Differential Gear: Fully Customisable Mechanical Limited-Slip Diff​

Initial Torque: R= 15
Acceleration Sensitivity: R= 35
Braking Sensitivity: R= 25

Clutch & Flywheel:
Standard
Propeller Shaft: Standard

Power

Oil Change:
No
Power Limiter: 100%
Engine Tuning: Standard
Computer: Standard
Exhaust: Semi-Racing
Exhaust Manifold: Isometric
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Intake Tuning: Standard
Turbo Kit: Stage: High-RPM
Nitrous Oxide (N2O): No

Body

Body Rigidity Improvement:
No
Downforce: F: 0 R: 0
Weight Reduction: Standard
Bonnet: Standard
Windows: Standard
Ballast: 94 kg
Ballast position: 4%

Notes: Best time for me at Brands Hatch Indy was a 0:50.671 but realistically I'd say the car will run 0:51.2xx's all day long.
The car responds best to smooth steering inputs and positive application of the throttle, if you start trying to throw it around then it will fight back. If you are experiencing understeer then you might be entering the corner too fast, try braking a little earlier next lap or a less aggressive entry and you will see an improvement in handling characteristics.
It gets a little bit floaty over the bumps on the exit of the final corner and the rear might start to slip a little bit, remain calm, stay flat on the throttle and make a gentle correction with the steering and she'll regain grip with minimal fuss. You can run out onto the outside curb on turns 1 and 3, as long as you don't make any sudden movements the car should remain stable. Be careful of the inside curb on turn 4, the car will go flat out through here but if you clip that big curb then its going to spin.
Try to have fun with it, it might seem a bit daunting at first but it will reward you for being smooth and letting the car do the work
👍
Looking good gentlemen:tup:👍

Whoa! That looks AWESOME in that color 👍

Aston definitely has the looks out of the 2, but the Jag is not bad. Looking forward to taking it for a ride.:D
My backup didn't look too shabby either. I think you'd appreciate the colour of it. It was a hard choice of which to plump for in the end. Both cars were very good around Silverstone. The image below is my unused entry, looks quite mean I think :)

silverstone-grand-prix-circuit-jpg.252314

@Bowtie-muscle - Quick testing question :dunce:

Imagine the scenario:
Running wide or spinning on the last corner complex
Incurring "Next Lap Invalidated" penalty (no advantage gained in recovering from previous spin)
Set best lap on next Red lap (clean lap, no corner cutting that would result in new penalty)

Can we count that new best lap?

Courtenay Sport / NITRON Vauxhall VX/R220 Track Racer Replica

Special Build Courtenay Sport/NITRON VX/R220
450PP Version
Sports Hard

vxr220red4.jpg
vx220red3.jpg

CAR : Vauxhall VX220 '00
Tire : Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 215 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 196.9 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.7%
Weight: 875 kg
Ballast : 85 kg
Ballast Position : 9
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as real car spec
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Sunlight Silver Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_195.jpg

Suspension - NITRON Race 3 Way Coilover Kit
ERS Springs 500/550 ( Lowered )
Vauxhall Street/Track Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 89 89
Spring Rate 8.93 9.82
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Dampers (Extension): 9 9
ARB 5 5
Camber Angle 0.1 1.6 ( Front Camber Range : 0.1 +- 0.2, Rear Camber Range : 1.8 +- 0.2 )
Toe Angle 0.07 0.20 ( Front Toe In Range : 0.00 +- 0.07, Rear Toe In Range : 0.36 +- 0.20 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Vauxhall VX220 Turbo Getrag F23 (287) 5 Speed
Stock Final

Set Default
Set Final to 3.630
Set Auto Max Speed at 290kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.580
2nd 2.020
3rd 1.350
4th 0.970
5th 0.790
Set Final : 3.630
( OPTIONAL Courtenay Sport 4.170 Final for Getrag F23 )

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_1.jpg

LSD - 2 Way OS Giken Custom Built 25% Preload & Lock
Initial Torque : 17
Acceleration Sensitivity: 17
Braking Sensitivity: 17

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This replica is based on a Courtenay Sport customer car, originally VX220 NA car modified with Z20LET engine transplant and Z20LEH K04 Turbo from Astra VXR offering better performance and reliability. The 450PP is limited in power to fit in the regulation FITT British Invasion Tuning Challenge.

The weight of the car is 875kg ( curb weight of NA VX220 ) with 45/55 weight distribution of NA car. Suspension has been upgraded with NITRON NTR Race Coilover 3 Way with ERS Springs at 500/550. The stiff springs and ratio are chosen based on well proven formula for track racer VX220 with sticky semi slick tires. The front springs are harder than usual this time, offering sharper steering with damper & ARB all around setup for balanced handling. Ride height has been lowered by about 2 inch from stock height, while the alignment is based on street / mild track duty range of values, and I used less rear toe in to give more play when at the track.

Transmission uses Turbo VX220 Getrag 5 Speed ratios and final. This offers much better spread for the added power and torque, giving nice pull without inherent wheelspin drama. Courtenay Sport also offer performance/track oriented Final Drive at 4.170, giving much quicker acceleration from 1st to 3rd gear at a cost of lower top speed.

LSD is based on OS Giken with custom job, torque preload set at 25% with 2 way setup, also 25% lock. This will give nice balance against suspension setup, while still giving good traction even on lower gear exit. Simply hammer the throttle when in doubt and let the rear kick a bit then the LSD will do it's job, just make sure to hold that steering wheel like a man.

The VX220 was tuned and tested at Brands Hatch Indy, Willow Springs, Tsukuba, Autumn Ring and Red Bull Ring. At Brands Hatch Indy, it managed 52.1s with ease on SH tire. Another run managed 51.8s on 2nd lap, with slower 20.1s 1st sector and slightly lower last turn at 58mph as I overloaded left front tires for a moment. I have provided both replay of the run for reference. A good run would yield 19s 1st sector - reaching 100mph at the top of the hill before braking for the right hairpin :) and maintain 60+mph on the last corner, this would translate at least mid 51s :P

vx220red.jpg
vx220red2.jpg
vxr220red6.jpg
vxr220red5.jpg

EDIT : Fixed the max speed, incorrect value, was 300kmh, supposed to be 290kmh
Added additional notes for the 51s run and uploaded the replay :)

Attachments

• VauxhallVX22052sBrandsHatchIndySH.zip
    233.6 KB · Views: 10
  • VauxhallVX22051sBrandsHatchIndySH.zip
    232.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
My backup didn't look too shabby either. I think you'd appreciate the colour of it. It was a hard choice of which to plump for in the end. Both cars were very good around Silverstone. The image below is my unused entry, looks quite mean I think :)

silverstone-grand-prix-circuit-jpg.252314
Nice, I approve:cool:
My shootout entry, enjoy your drive. ><(((((°>°°°°°°
LOTUS ELISE TYPE 72 `01
View attachment 252756
Looks intimidatingly fast, must be because I know it's yours.:scared:
FITT Street Sports Car

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00

Link here

My final FITT entry for this competition. Not the fastest horse out of the stable but one which can get good times in the right hands. Good luck with it testers :)

tuscanfittimg1-jpg.252100
Chameleon Paint.👍 Well done on getting all of your tunes in berfore the first deadline. :crazy:
@Bowtie-muscle - Quick testing question :dunce:

Imagine the scenario:
Running wide or spinning on the last corner complex
Incurring "Next Lap Invalidated" penalty (no advantage gained in recovering from previous spin)
Set best lap on next Red lap (clean lap, no corner cutting that would result in new penalty)

Can we count that new best lap?
Perhaps this is wrong but, I did that while testing the GT's in the last challenge. Hit the outside was, barely with @xande1959 's, if anything it may have slowed the following lap which was the best even though it red lapped. Made sure it was clean, and then counted it. It would be very easy here to get "next lap invalidated", but I would say, if the tester IS SURE the following lap was clean, if it was the fastest it can count.

Anyone else have an Issue with that?
Courtenay Sport / NITRON Vauxhall VX/R220 Track Racer Replica

Special Build Courtenay Sport/NITRON VX/R220
450PP Version
Sports Hard

CAR : Vauxhall VX220 '00
Tire : Sports Hard

Specs
Horsepower: 215 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque : 196.9 ft-lb at 4500 RPM
Power Limiter at : 99.7%
Weight: 875 kg
Ballast : 85 kg
Ballast Position : 9
Weight Distribution : 45 / 55 as real car spec
Performance Points: 450

GT AUTO
NO Oil change
Improve Body Rigidity ( NOT INSTALLED IN THIS BUILD )
Wheels : Stock
Car Paint : Sunlight Silver Metallic

Tuning Parts Installed :
Intake Tuning
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Dog Clutch Transmission
Weight Reduction Stage 1

Suspension - NITRON Race 3 Way Coilover Kit
ERS Springs 500/550 ( Lowered )
Vauxhall Street/Track Alignment

Front, Rear

Ride Height: 89 89
Spring Rate 8.93 9.82
Dampers (Compression): 6 4
Dampers (Extension): 9 9
ARB 5 5
Camber Angle 0.1 1.6 ( Front Camber Range : 0.1 +- 0.2, Rear Camber Range : 1.8 +- 0.2 )
Toe Angle 0.07 0.20 ( Front Toe In Range : 0.00 +- 0.07, Rear Toe In Range : 0.36 +- 0.20 )

DOG CLUTCH TRANSMISSION - Vauxhall VX220 Turbo Getrag F23 (287) 5 Speed
Stock Final

Set Default
Set Final to 3.630
Set Auto Max Speed at 300kmh / 180mph
Adjust each gear :
1st 3.580
2nd 2.020
3rd 1.350
4th 0.970
5th 0.790
Set Final : 3.630
( OPTIONAL Courtenay Sport 4.170 Final for Getrag F23 )

LSD - 2 Way OS Giken Custom Built 25% Preload & Lock
Initial Torque : 17
Acceleration Sensitivity: 17
Braking Sensitivity: 17

Brake Balance:
5/5 ( personal BB) or for ABS 0 wheel : 5/5, for ABS 1 - feel free to use your preferred brake balance. I recommend to run 5/5.

Recommended setting for DS3 user :

Steering sensitivity at +1 or +2, all aids off, except ABS 1 ( if not comfortable with ABS 0 ) with 5/5 brake balance as starting point.

Notes :

This replica is based on a Courtenay Sport customer car, originally VX220 NA car modified with Z20LET engine transplant and Z20LEH K04 Turbo from Astra VXR offering better performance and reliability. The 450PP is limited in power to fit in the regulation FITT British Invasion Tuning Challenge.

The weight of the car is 875kg ( curb weight of NA VX220 ) with 45/55 weight distribution of NA car. Suspension has been upgraded with NITRON NTR Race Coilover 3 Way with ERS Springs at 500/550. The stiff springs and ratio are chosen based on well proven formula for track racer VX220 with sticky semi slick tires. The front springs are harder than usual this time, offering sharper steering with damper & ARB all around setup for balanced handling. Ride height has been lowered by about 2 inch from stock height, while the alignment is based on street / mild track duty range of values, and I used less rear toe in to give more play when at the track.

Transmission uses Turbo VX220 Getrag 5 Speed ratios and final. This offers much better spread for the added power and torque, giving nice pull without inherent wheelspin drama. Courtenay Sport also offer performance/track oriented Final Drive at 4.170, giving much quicker acceleration from 1st to 3rd gear at a cost of lower top speed.

LSD is based on OS Giken with custom job, torque preload set at 25% with 2 way setup, also 25% lock. This will give nice balance against suspension setup, while still giving good traction even on lower gear exit. Simply hammer the throttle when in doubt and let the rear kick a bit then the LSD will do it's job, just make sure to hold that steering wheel like a man.

The VX220 was tuned and tested at Brands Hatch Indy, Willow Springs, Tsukuba, Autumn Ring and Red Bull Ring. At Brands Hatch Indy, it managed 52.1s with ease on SH tire. I have provided a replay of the run for reference. A good run would yield 19s 1st sector :) and maintain 60+mph on the last corner.

Two VX220s to go head to head;)

Nice, I approve:cool:

Looks intimidatingly fast, must be because I know it's yours.:scared:

Chameleon Paint.👍 Well done on getting all of your tunes in berfore the first deadline. :crazy:

Perhaps this is wrong but, I did that while testing the GT's in the last challenge. Hit the outside was, barely with @xande1959 's, if anything it may have slowed the following lap which was the best even though it red lapped. Made sure it was clean, and then counted it. It would be very easy here to get "next lap invalidated", but I would say, if the tester IS SURE the following lap was clean, if it was the fastest it can count.

Anyone else have an Issue with that?

Two VX220s to go head to head;)
Sounds fair to me, the run between the line and the first corner is really short so its hard to carry any unintentional advantage that might be gained on the run up 👍

I just foresee having to do a bunch of extra laps to compensate for the 2 lap penalty :lol:

Sounds fair to me, the run between the line and the first corner is really short so its hard to carry any unintentional advantage that might be gained on the run up 👍

I just foresee having to do a bunch of extra laps to compensate for the 2 lap penalty :lol:
I believe it would be fair as long as the rest of the lap was clean, a 10 lap run could quickly become 15-20 otherwise.

Back