Tires: Sports Medium
Power Limiter: 85% or Higher
Aero: No Front Aero, Rear Wing Allowed
NOS: Banned
GT Auto: No Oil Change / Engine Rebuild / Chassis Reinforcement
Driving Aids: ABS1, all others off

Anything not mentioned is allowed

Timeline:

Tuning begins Sept. 8 and ends Sept. 22. Once posted, a tune is FINAL. Corrections for typos and or obvious errors will be allowed.

Testing begins Sept. 23 and ends Oct. 7. Testers will be recording their fastest lap with each tune, as well as their Drivers' Choice rankings. This event will be using the F1 ranking system, so you will be listing the tunes as 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.

Last edited:
Testers
@sinof1337

@pretend racer

@RMan72 - Review

@OdeFinn - Review

@shaunm80 - Review

@sinof1337
Lap Time: DC:
Impressions of Tune:

@squander
Impressions of Tune:

@fordlaser777
Impressions of Tune:

@Jeje6410
Impressions of Tune:

@Ridox2JZGTE
Impressions of Tune:

@OdeFinn
Impressions of Tune:

@xande1959
Impressions of Tune:

@Lionheart2113
Impressions of Tune:

@shaunm80
Impressions of Tune:

@787bcgr
Impressions of Tune:

Last edited:
Final Results
Due to the clear gap between the Spirra and the Genesis, I am breaking the Time podium into separate ones for each car.

Time - Spirra
1st: @sinof1337 - 1.22.0678
2nd: @787bcgr - 1.22.3546
3rd: @Ridox2JZGTE - 1.22.698

Time - Genesis Coupe
1st: @Lionheart2113 - 1.23.1972
2nd: @fordlaser777 - 1.23.3684
3rd: @xande1959 - 1.23.6142

Drivers' Choice
1st: @Lionheart2113 - 91
2nd: @sinof1337 - 80
3rd: @Ridox2JZGTE - 79

Thoughts and Comments
In hindsight, I probably should have split the cars up from the beginning. I tried to account for the performance difference by giving the Genesis a PP bump, but that clearly wasn't enough. I'm glad that a lot of people chose the Genesis anyways though.

I'm also thrilled that everyone who signed up managed to post a tune or review. Obviously, life has a nasty habit of getting in the way, but I'm happy that the first FITT event that I've hosted managed to not have any dropouts.

Congrats to the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated. I have a few ideas for events, so since PD has been so kind as to extend the life of GT6 by delaying GTS :rolleyes:, hopefully you guys will stick around for a bit.​

Last edited:
I'm doing some test laps, on SH for now :) Looking good, made some changes to the difficult car spotlight tune specific for Autumn Ring Reverse.

Does body rigidity and oil change allowed ? Sorry, I'm a bit confused there.

Last edited:
I'm not dead, lol.
I know some might have been wondering.
I am on another stretch of "way too many things to do at home, plus work 5 days a week", it really sucks. I was hoping to get to test drive a few of these events this summer but I was only able to squeeze that 1 in.
Sorry about that, I will be on more and playing more when things calm back down a bit.
Good luck to everyone, I do get to watch these threads in my off time.
Have fun, drive hard ^^

@sinof1337 could you put me as tuner, going with spirra, quickly tested and car is just sweet, way under 1:30 after 2min tuning. (1:25.555 after half hour, polishing left and ready tune)

Added

I'm not dead, lol.
I know some might have been wondering.
I am on another stretch of "way too many things to do at home, plus work 5 days a week", it really sucks. I was hoping to get to test drive a few of these events this summer but I was only able to squeeze that 1 in.
Sorry about that, I will be on more and playing more when things calm back down a bit.
Good luck to everyone, I do get to watch these threads in my off time.
Have fun, drive hard ^^
Thats a shame, but real life has to come first. Good luck, hopefully we can see you around more soon.

If only Spirra is a premium, how cool would that be. Anyone have some sort of lap time for both cars ? I usually end up slower :lol:
I have a lap time for the Genesis, but I'm not sure if it's good enough.:scared: I had to switch to my backup controller... tuned with that, now it seems that 'ol sweaty has decided to work again. So I finished up tuning with that one. What times are you putting down?:sly:

I have a lap time for the Genesis, but I'm not sure if it's good enough.:scared: I had to switch to my backup controller... tuned with that, now it seems that 'ol sweaty has decided to work again. So I finished up tuning with that one. What times are you putting down?:sly:

The Genesis is slower than my Spirra, I used my replica as base, tuned it to 510PP, and tweak the damper and ARB, as well as fitting similar gear ratio as Spirra and custom LSD, on SH, it did 1:26s.

Back