FITT M Power Challenge - Mystery Solved - Congratulations to the Winners

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 843 comments
Now if I can find a image editor that allow me to make the background transparent...It would get it put in my thread for use for all M cars. đź‘Ť

You mean something like this? Paint.net is a really nice FREE image editor. It's not perfect, but then again I just used the built in tool - Dunno how to do it nicer in another way.

OdV5JFz.png

I re-sized it down from the massive resolution for use here.

You mean something like this? Paint.net is a really nice FREE image editor. It's not perfect, but then again I just used the built in tool - Dunno how to do it nicer in another way.

OdV5JFz.png

I re-sized it down from the massive resolution for use here.
Nice:tup: I'll check it out.

Gimp 2 is a powerful piece of imaging software that is also free, it'll do everything photoshop can and more but I won't lie, its not user friendly in the slightest
Hmm I'll look into it. I'm not worried about user friendly, ever use photo shop 3.5 :lol:

Did you just leak/tell us your BMW car?
wait and see :miscevious:
I was just going to say the same thing then. Specifically, I was going mention that for testers, this car is one that you will need for testing so grab this one for free and save yourself some credits :)
Exactly:tup:
Plus it's a good so having a couple with different Aero set ups

Just a friendly reminder to all tuners about the tuning deadline. All tunes must be submitted via your original PM to Bowtie and Myself by Saturday, 20 June 2015 at Midnight (wherever midnight is for your geographical location). That means 2 more days folks. I hope no one is having any problems with their cars or anything else that would make this deadline difficult to meet.

If anyone is having any problems. PM me and Bowtie and we will help you out in any way we can.

I am looking forward to seeing what you all have created and definitely looking forward to testing them. The current plan is to publish all the tunes on Sunday this week. Once they have all been published, testing will officially begin. Any questions? you know what to do :)

I assume you have your best tune saved so you can't delete it by dropping a mug on the PS3 this time. You don't get extensions for being clumsy ;)
can I get a toddler extension? :lol:
yes I have it saved in multiple places this time.
I submitted mine last weekend to stop this happening! I`m terrible for tinkering! :lol:
Sound plan sir. Now if you want to kill some time you should check out the Seasonal challenge I posted in Exeter GT Garage and the Beginners seasonal thread. Suffice to say it makes the race interesting as one mistake and you loose.

can I get a toddler extension? :lol:
yes I have it saved in multiple places this time.

Sound plan sir. Now if you want to kill some time you should check out the Seasonal challenge I posted in Exeter GT Garage and the Beginners seasonal thread. Suffice to say it makes the race interesting as one mistake and you loose.
Toddler extension. I can actually help with that! give them lots of milk. Calcium will help the bones stronger and grow faster. that would extend your toddler little by little. :)

Back