FITT - Moving on to GT6!

• Thread starter DigitalBaka
  • 2,044 comments
Posted Sept. 12th. Will this work, or is that slot taken?

Should work fine. đź‘Ť Working through it in my head the number of shootouts we have being worked up should still leave us with room for this year so if you want to go in January we should be good.

DigitalBaka
Should work fine. đź‘Ť Working through it in my head the number of shootouts we have being worked up should still leave us with room for this year so if you want to go in January we should be good.

Look at that, right back on track :D

Alright, well just call it "Clueless Tunes - Classic Car Shootout *Racecar Edition* :sly:

I just want to say thank you to Newdriver, ACSR and Krenkme for making my first online experience wonderful.

See ya'all at the T-n-T lobby again soon! It's dynamite!

I just want to say thank you to Newdriver, ACSR and Krenkme for making my first online experience wonderful.

Yes very fun. Hope see you on the track again.
(I told you I'm a bad driver :dopey: )

Just a small tip for people running shootouts, best to set the deadlines as 23:59 on a particular day, to minimise people getting caught out with time differences (eg "I thought I had Saturday to finish my tune, but actually the deadline was very early Saturday")

Also if you are banning race cars, consider banning RMs, concept cars and tuner cars.

Ronald6

That day i enjoy the racing with you Sir đź‘Ť when we chassing each other so fun .
Thank you also :). Your cobra fast in this track . See you soon on track Ron .

Can i join F.I.T.T Group ? As Tuner,Driver :) .
My PSN is :
OTS_NEWDRIVER2 ( full of friends )
GTP_NEWDRIVER2 ( ready for FR )

ND :dopey:

Last edited:
Hi. DB
Thank you DB for to let me join the F.I.T.T đź‘Ť

Here we go i want to host one shootout under F.I.T.T ? And also as Clueless garage shootout .
Here is some of the cars and the rules for this shootout . :cheers:

This is my first shootout and second for the Clueless garage so be patient with me . Its all about the cars that have the number 2000 in its name.

HERE is the list of cars that are allowed for this time attack shootout :

1- Honda 2000. 450pp

2- Toyota GT 2000. 450pp

3- Nissan skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC110 )'73. 450pp

4- BMW 2002 TURBO '73. 450pp

5-Nissan skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC10)'70. 450pp.

6-Nissan skyline 2000 GT-B (S54B)'67. 460pp

7- Nissan skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30)'84. 460pp

8-TOYOTA CELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86. 460pp

9-LANTIS COUPE 2000 Type R '93 460pp

10-FAIRLADY 2000 (SR311) '68 460pp

So we have two system to do in this shootout :
1- Cars 450pp. ( 5 cars )
2- Cars 460pp. ( 5 cars )

We will follow the F.I.T.T. rules found HERE

additional rules to follow -

Tuners
1- All cars has over 320 km/200 miles on it
2- Fresh oil before it is placed on share (oil change, and/or overhaul).
3- Every thing is allowed to upgrade the cars to 450/460 pp .
4- Power limitter allowed only to 5% .
5- Any amount of ballast is allowed .
6- Paint and Rims is allowed .
7- Aero kit not allowed .
8- Car will be tuned for offline mode .
9- Only final gear will be allowed to be adjusted for each track. But not the gear ratio or the tune on the car .
10. Sport Soft tires

Testers
1- All Aids off (aside from ABS)
2- ABS will be run as the tuner has posted
3- Grip = real or off
4- Tiers wear = off
5- Steering Sensitivty = tester choice or as the tuner said ( 0 , 1 , 2......)

Tracks

Round One

1- Grand Vally
2- La Sarth 2009 No Chican
I want to do some change for this shootout as most of the time we are using same tracks so i choose La Sarth to see the car how its fast in the straight tracks . Just 2 laps its good .

Round Two

1-Trial Mountain

How it will work

The entry cars it will divid by groups A B

*will tuners be able to tune a car for one group Or you tuners can tune two car from the two system ( 450pp / 460pp ) .

Example

Group A. 450pp

Honda 2000
Toyota GT 2000
Bmw 2002
Nissan skyline 2000'73
Nissan skyline 2000'70

Group B. 460pp

Nissan skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30)'84
Nissan skyline 2000'67
Toyota Celica 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) '86
Lantis Coupe 2000
Fairlady 2000

The two winners from each group will make it to the final round this maybe it will change as how many cars in each group
(first place and second place plus 3rd place if number of cars become more )

So last round will have 2 or 3 cars in each group . if there is round 2 it will be like this

the first winner from Group A and first winner from Group B they will be the winners for this shootout as :
1- Group A first and second fastest car .
2- Group B first and second fastest car .

Scoring :

Fastest lap time + driver choice =

So it will be like that

First track
X out of 5 for fastest lap + X out of 5 driver choice = 10 points

Second track
X out of 5 for fastest lap + X out of 5 driver choice = 10 point
Total points = X out of 20

As i want to use Hami points in this shootout .

Tester :
Each tester should run at least 5 laps per each track per a car to be fair to scoring the car .
Each tester test a group of Max 8 cars . And if he can do more than 1 group it will be good .

Tuner :
- tuners must organise the Friend Requests and have their cars on sharing by the deadline .

Timing :

November 1 : Event begins
November 10 :Tunes shared and posted
November 17 :Round 1 testing times and drivers choice posted
November 20 :Round 2 tuning done
November 24 : Round 2 testing times and drivers choice posted
November 27 : Prizes to begin sending

Prices :

( pending )

ND:dopey:

Last edited:
Hi Sam,
Mind if I try to pick holes in your rules (to help iron out the bugs before the shootout starts)?
- many testers have their preferred controller sensitivity, so limiting it to 0 will either have them feeling uncomfortable or not wanting to test. Perhaps you could say that the same sensitivity must be used by a tester for all cars (unless you want the tuners to be able to specify a sensitivity instead?)
- tuners must organise the Friend Requests and have their cars on sharing by the deadline (I realise most tuners know this already, but best spell it out for new folks).

Hope this helps. The rules look really well thought out, it should make a great shootout. I am planning to be the back marker in a 2002!!

nomis3613
Hi Sam,
Mind if I try to pick holes in your rules (to help iron out the bugs before the shootout starts)?
- many testers have their preferred controller sensitivity, so limiting it to 0 will either have them feeling uncomfortable or not wanting to test. Perhaps you could say that the same sensitivity must be used by a tester for all cars (unless you want the tuners to be able to specify a sensitivity instead?)
- tuners must organise the Friend Requests and have their cars on sharing by the deadline (I realise most tuners know this already, but best spell it out for new folks).

Hope this helps. The rules look really well thought out, it should make a great shootout. I am planning to be the back marker in a 2002!!

Ok thanks Nomis đź‘Ť i will fix it now . I am still new in shootout .

ND :dopey:

I'll join the next shootout as tuna and unofficial tester ( my time and comment are only for reference ) - I want to stay with no ABS testing :D I'll give feedback on tunes based on my driving without ABS, sort of freelance test driver.

Challenge accepted..!! I'll see you at the back of the pack...

Heh, had my fill of that crappy car. Even with more tweaking, power, etc I couldn't find settings I liked. :crazy:

Next shootout coming up will be JTQ and his supercars or Fall 2.0 if he isn't yet ready, waiting to hear back from him. We should be starting the end of the week after Ronald's tuning deadline, which I should probably look up. :embarrassed:

*searchsearchsearch*

OK, so the Cobra tuning is due Friday this week. We'll setup to have the next one Say Thursday or Friday next week. If I don't hear from JTQ by Tuesday I'll go with Fall 2.0, which is going to be....interesting.

Last edited:
Very long thread; perhaps someone has mentioned why Honda had to remove a car intended to be called 'Fitta'. Honda Fitta. To us in Sweden that's hilarious because 'fitta' is the word 'pussy' here. Fitt isn't too beautiful, then, either. A swedish union boss, Stig Malm (not the Stig!) got quite infamous for refering to women as 'fittstim' ('pussycrowd'). Solution: International intentions always needs some word checking. I suggest renaming fitt to something nicer. ;)

Eh…whoops. :lol: Still, there are bound to be certain words/letters which are a bit of a double entendre…I remember someone named their tuning thread "DUI", which was something like driving under influence, however, for me, it was pretty much a swear word had it been spelled the "DIU". But that only affects a small portion of the people here, so it really isn't much of a big deal.

Plus, we can all have a bit of a laugh at the thread title now that we know. :lol:

Onboy123
Eh…whoops. :lol: Still, there are bound to be certain words/letters which are a bit of a double entendre…I remember someone named their tuning thread "DUI", which was something like driving under influence, however, for me, it was pretty much a swear word had it been spelled the "DIU". But that only affects a small portion of the people here, so it really isn't much of a big deal.

Plus, we can all have a bit of a laugh at the thread title now that we know. :lol:

You crazy Cantonese speakers. :') My girlfriend speaks it too and I don't understand a word... :lol:

Well I haven't heard from JTQ so I am going to put up Fall 2.0 near the end of the week. Strap yourselves in for this one, it may be a bumpy ride. :scared:

Why don't we have a "tune of champions" type event, where only winners of previous shootouts may enter as tuners?
It would have to be an overall win, not just a single category or class of a shootout I think.

Why don't we have a "tune of champions" type event, where only winners of previous shootouts may enter as tuners?
It would have to be an overall win, not just a single category or class of a shootout I think.
Sounds like a good years end type of event.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Maybe make it a single car tuning event so all the champs get to face off on a level playing field as well.:crazy:

CSLACR

Wouldn't praiano just win? :lol:

Sounds like a good years end type of event.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Maybe make it a single car tuning event so all the champs get to face off on a level playing field as well.:crazy:

This sound like fun. Maybe two cars to tune (one high pp...600/650, and one low...400/420), I'd like to see it :dopey:

Maybe Yes, but it should be a fun shootout :P

Don't forget the master of the LSD...Motor City Hamilton, and there are several others who have proven themselves as Master Tuners. Praiano is an exceptional tuner but he is far from unbeatable.

What if we organize one day to be most of all the FITT group to be join the room of ACSR and do some races in one car only in Sports Hard tires between 450pp to 500pp .;) just saying in the end of the this year .

I know its hard to be all the group togther in same time but we can make it 3 groups in deferant time GMT .

Don't forget the master of the LSD...Motor City Hamilton, and there are several others who have proven themselves as Master Tuners. Praiano is an exceptional tuner but he is far from unbeatable.

Thanks for the props, but I'm not sure I am elite yet. Just when I think I have the game figured out, PD changes the physics.

If we can work out details that'd be a great idea. We could run the testing longer with the holidays and also to use longer tracks if we choose. I'm thinking also going with harder ties than we normally might use so that the tunes can really be set apart in character instead of S3s making everything handle the same.

Car and track ideas? If we want aero we could use a tuner or race car since everyone would be on the same one. Also maybe a short, speed track like Madrid mini and a more technical track like....maybe GP/F or Cape Ring Inside or Grand Valley East reverse? Or maybe we just do one and go all in for Nurburgring Type V.

Back