FITT RUF Challenge

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 1,256 comments
In 1978, my Dad put a 4-53T, (turbo) in a brand new Ford F350 4x4 he had ordered with that in mind. Natural those were only 140hp. Turbo'd were 175hp and up. I think Dad's was fired to 190 and 420 torque. The naturals had a funny "bark" just before they hit the gov. I would bet that one in the video is of the 140hp varitey. I agree, he probably stilk don' t have enough gears!
That's quite the engine transplant. The 4-53 even without the turbo is a massively heavy engine so the F350 was probably prone to a bit of understeer. What transmission was he running?
I can't be 100% certain but I think the T denotes a turbo engine.
A lot of them were swapped out for Big Blocks

A New Process 500 seires, 5th direct with a short 5th. It weighed about 1200lbs. That is why he waited till '78. That was the first year of the Dana 60 front end. It weighed 6500 pounds on the front axle.. accually. .it would oversteer first. Yes, the T was Turbo.

A New Process 500 seires, 5th direct with a short 5th. It weighed about 1200lbs. That is why he waited till '78. That was the first year of the Dana 60 front end. It weighed 6500 pounds on the front axle.. accually. .it would oversteer first. Yes, the T was Turbo.
Ya, its one heck of a swap. Take everything off and start from scratch.
So I'm guessing he bought his brake pads in bulk :D ;)

We built it to pull a HEAVY DUTY trailer we hauled our logging equipment on. A couple times we entered it in tractor pulks for fun. It lead a tough life. About 3 years ago, it was rebuilt from the ground up. I think it had 730,000 miles on it. Quite the rig!

RUF Super Sport Class
Testing Date:
(Jan. 30 - Feb. 15)
Car(s):
RGT '00 (2:01.5xx)
Regulations: (560pp/SS/90%^)
Track: Nurburgring GP/F (3.20) 14:00 @ 23°
Driving Options
Driving Line: OFF
Blind Spot Indicator: OFF
Active Steering: OFF
Traction Control: 0
Active Stability Management (ASM): OFF
Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS): 1
Skid Recovery Force (SRF): OFF
Controller Sensitivity: 5
Grip set to Real
DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission

-All tunes were ran for 2 sets of 6 consecutive laps. The fastest non-red lap time was recorded.

@shaunm80
(Body Rigidity)
Lap Time - 2:01.807
DC Rank - 6th
Review:
A bit of a wild child but fun to drive. Initial turn in was very responsive with the lift off oversteer, but the rest of the turn was all or nothing for me. If you hit your marks and were smooth on picking up the throttle it was fine. If you didn't, it would push through the apex and mashing the gas on exit would only cause the rear to slide out. The transmission was ok, but it seemed like it was catching the automatic shifting dead zone on a lot of low speed corners. Are you trying a new tuning style?:odd:

@787bcgr
Lap Time - 2:02.447
DC Rank - 8th
Review:
Initial turn in was good, until the weight transferred to the outside front causing it to lose grip. Throttle oversteer on exit was an issue as I could never get out of the corner quick enough. The transmission didn't seem to fit the track, either that or I was going to slow, as there were some awkward shift points. The lack of power really holds this car back.:indiff:

@lBt_33
Lap Time - 2:01.273
DC Rank - 5th
Review:
I used the listed BB of 7/7 and the seemed to work ok, at first. The stiff rear end made it bounce around a lot and it loves to slide. The only way to drive this car fast is on the edge, throwing it down into the corners with the tires smoking...which I struggled with... image.jpeg

@randyrockstiff
Lap Time - 2:02.204
DC Rank - 1st
Review:
Not really much to say about this except a very solid tune. I am unsure why I couldn't get a better time with it. (I'm thinking the transmission has hurt the launch/speed out of the corners.... (Update: See bottom of post) But the overall handling is great. The only complaint is that it is a little snug on mid corner when applying the gas, but this is the best tune I think I've driven of yours. Awesome job!👍

@Brewguy44
(Body Rigidity)
Lap Time - 2:01.758
DC Rank - 4th
Review:
This car had a personality. If you were nice to it, it would handle great and take you around the track. The moment you tried pushing it, it would push back. It's not bad; because you can deal with the push on entry and oversteer on exit. It could be faster, but the inability of not being able to short shift out of second left me bouncing off the redline on corner exit, costing time and grip.

@MrGrado
(Body Rigidity)
Lap Time - 2:02.573
DC Rank - 7th
Review:
This car is driven as much with the pedals as it is the steering wheel. If you're not either manipulating the gas or brake while forcing it down to the apex, this car will not work for you. A handful to drive, and no it does not match my driving style, but I like it because it makes me attempt to learn a different driving style.:dopey:

@ugabugaz
Lap Time - 2:00.852 (put on the smug face!)
DC Rank - 2nd
Review:
A very quick car. Throttle control is highly recommended, but once you do place an egg under the "X" button; it is a blast to drive. The transmission was great, maybe a couple of odd upshifts right before braking but I know that wasn't your intention. Stupid automatics!:banghead:

@Ale67
(Body Rigidity)
Lap Time - 2:01.035
DC Rank - 3rd
Review:
Once you learn how much it slides throwing it down into the corner and some throttle control at the apex through exit, this turns out to be a fun drive. The transmission sounds weird through the downshifts, but it works just fine. The major complaint would be the outside rear on corner exit...take care of that and your have yourself a rocket! Good job.👍

Update:
I was so impressed by the overall comfort in Randy's tune, but ticked off that the lap time didn't reflect it, I wanted to figure it out. I was thinking that the transmission was letting the speed down so this is what I tested...
I put on Ugabugaz tune using all the parts, settings, LSD, and especially that transmission....then I switched all of the suspension settings to the ones on Randy's tune. First lap = 2:00.609, fastest for me in this competition and the comfort to match.
Is it too late to enter a Super Sport Class tune???:mischievous:

This is a quick compare of some transmissions and the RPM drops I used when trying to find the differences...
image.png

Blue = 100% Flip with a favorite gear spread of (0/20/40/60/80/100) Top left
Green = Randy's 100% Flip and looks like a gear spread of (50/60/70/80/90/100) Top Right
Black = Ugabugaz gearbox Bottom Right
Randy...your car will more than likely dominate the DC, but you were so close to hitting this one out of the park. Keep it up!:cheers:

Last edited:
RUF Super Sport Class
Testing Date:
(Jan. 30 - Feb. 15)
Car(s):
Driving Options
Grip set to Real
DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission

-All tunes were ran for 2 sets of 6 consecutive laps. The fastest non-red lap time was recorded.

@shaunm80
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 6th
Review:
A bit of a wild child but fun to drive. Initial turn in was very responsive with the lift off oversteer, but the rest of the turn was all or nothing for me. If you hit your marks and were smooth on picking up the throttle it was fine. If you didn't, it would push through the apex and mashing the gas on exit would only cause the rear to slide out. The transmission was ok, but it seemed like it was catching the automatic shifting dead zone on a lot of low speed corners. Are you trying a new tuning style?:odd:
Thank you for the review. My tune is about throttle control more than my previous efforts have been. I didn't feel like I tried a new style but I knew this tune would be a hit with some and not so much with others. On the plus side, The time you set with mine is great and you were really consistent with all the other tunes too.

Great testing once again so thank you very much. One last class to go and I can't wait to see what you make of those tunes. Hopefully the new track marshals have cleared all the oil up by the time you get there.

@Lionheart2113, I'm very happy. Good time and good review. Thank you. :bowdown::cheers:
It's a great tune. A few tweeks on the LSD and you are there with the leader, maybe taking the smug face from him!:lol:

Thank you for the review. My tune is about throttle control more than my previous efforts have been. I didn't feel like I tried a new style but I knew this tune would be a hit with some and not so much with others. On the plus side, The time you set with mine is great and you were really consistent with all the other tunes too.
If I'm honest, had this been a blind testing, I would have had yours down as Randy's tune because of the comfort and stability. Those are your tune trademarks. Good thing it wasn't a blind test because you were up with the TT monsters instead.

@lBt_33
DC Rank - 5th
Review:
I used the listed BB of 7/7 and the seemed to work ok, at first. The stiff rear end made it bounce around a lot and it loves to slide. The only way to drive this car fast is on the edge, throwing it down into the corners with the tires smoking...which I struggled with...

That was mine :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the review, and I drive the car as that, always on the edge :D Hope you like it, and I precise that the springs rates comes from the real world Öhlins Road&Track suspension. :)

That was mine :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks for the review, and I drive the car as that, always on the edge :D Hope you like it, and I precise that the springs rates comes from the real world Öhlins Road&Track suspension. :)
I flipped yours and @MrGrado but yours took me all the way to the wall on the door. The brakes just weren't there at that particular moment in time. It couldn't have been me missing my brake point and locking them up! That would be classed as a mistake....:sly:

RUF Super Sport Class
Testing Date:
(Jan. 30 - Feb. 15)
Car(s):
Driving Options
Grip set to Real
DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission

@shaunm80
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 6th
Review:

@787bcgr
DC Rank - 8th
Review:
Initial turn in was good, until the weight transferred to the outside front causing it to lose grip. Throttle oversteer on exit was an issue as I could never get out of the corner quick enough. The transmission didn't seem to fit the track, either that or I was going to slow, as there were some awkward shift points. The lack of power really holds this car back.:indiff:

@lBt_33
DC Rank - 5th
Review:
I used the listed BB of 7/7 and the seemed to work ok, at first. The stiff rear end made it bounce around a lot and it loves to slide. The only way to drive this car fast is on the edge, throwing it down into the corners with the tires smoking...which I struggled with...View attachment 512019

@randyrockstiff
DC Rank - 1st
Review:
Not really much to say about this except a very solid tune. I am unsure why I couldn't get a better time with it. (I'm thinking the transmission has hurt the launch/speed out of the corners.... (Update: See bottom of post) But the overall handling is great. The only complaint is that it is a little snug on mid corner when applying the gas, but this is the best tune I think I've driven of yours. Awesome job!👍

@Brewguy44
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 4th
Review:
This car had a personality. If you were nice to it, it would handle great and take you around the track. The moment you tried pushing it, it would push back. It's not bad; because you can deal with the push on entry and oversteer on exit. It could be faster, but the inability of not being able to short shift out of second left me bouncing off the redline on corner exit, costing time and grip.

@MrGrado
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 7th
Review:
This car is driven as much with the pedals as it is the steering wheel. If you're not either manipulating the gas or brake while forcing it down to the apex, this car will not work for you. A handful to drive, and no it does not match my driving style, but I like it because it makes me attempt to learn a different driving style.:dopey:

@ugabugaz
DC Rank - 2nd
Review:
A very quick car. Throttle control is highly recommended, but once you do place an egg under the "X" button; it is a blast to drive. The transmission was great, maybe a couple of odd upshifts right before braking but I know that wasn't your intention. Stupid automatics!:banghead:

@Ale67
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 3rd
Review:
Once you learn how much it slides throwing it down into the corner and some throttle control at the apex through exit, this turns out to be a fun drive. The transmission sounds weird through the downshifts, but it works just fine. The major complaint would be the outside rear on corner exit...take care of that and your have yourself a rocket! Good job.👍

Update:
I was so impressed by the overall comfort in Randy's tune, but ticked off that the lap time didn't reflect it, I wanted to figure it out. I was thinking that the transmission was letting the speed down so this is what I tested...
I put on Ugabugaz tune using all the parts, settings, LSD, and especially that transmission....then I switched all of the suspension settings to the ones on Randy's tune. First lap = 2:00.609, fastest for me in this competition and the comfort to match.

This is a quick compare of some transmissions and the RPM drops I used when trying to find the differences...
View attachment 512033
Green = Randy's 100% Flip and looks like a gear spread of (50/60/70/80/90/100) Top Right
Randy...your car will more than likely dominate the DC, but you were so close to hitting this one out of the park. Keep it up!:cheers:

Good stuff again. So glad to see the see-saw is back between us! Check out the MrGrado times!!

Will have a look at that combined tune at some point as well.

Supersport Class Testing

I am just going to say it, "I hate this track." :nervous:

This track exposes how poor of a driver I am on the technical sections of this or any course. I came very close to skipping this class but decided it would be in my best interest to try and FINALLY come to grips with what my problem is with driving this course. At the very least, I am going to find a tune to once and for all become one with this track!

I have taken Shaun's "Captain Slow" title for this class...the lap times are slow for each tune and rest assured I made a stupid mistake(s) with each tune to cost me at least a full second. I apologize in advance to all of the tuners...:embarrassed: For what it is worth department, the track temperature stayed the same 74 degrees F for all my sessions but I did notice that it dropped to 73 degrees F several times when I exited a session.

I use a wheel with manual transmission. Tunes are tested in the order they are posted and not in the order presented here. Thanks again to all of the tuners as I love to do this! 👍

@shaunm80
Best Lap Time - 2:04.268 (Rigidity Improvement installed)
DC - 5
Tune Comments - This tune was a bit of a surprise to me...normally I take to Shaun's tunes straight away but I think the combination of this track being one of his favorite tracks and my least favorite track shows. I had a small disconnect from this car and I never really settled in to driving it. I lacked confidence in my ability to improve lap over lap but at times the car seemed to be encouraging me and I think I started to unlock the magic but in the end it eluded me. I need to develop more patience with this track as well as in general...whenever the light bulb goes off, this will make for a great tune! 👍

@787bcgr
Best Lap Time - 2:04.409
DC - 8
Tune Comments - I never saw sixth gear. The car was stable but is it because my speed is slower and I can judge a bit better?...I don't know for sure. I always felt slow and I felt "ahead" of the car in wanting it to move faster as my mind tended to drift while driving. For me, this was a nice change of pace and I did seem to improve my flow around the track but I wasn't challenged like the rest of the tunes. Every so often, I would spin out in an area of the track that had been flawless before...driver error for sure but I think there was a twitch in the rear end when I didn't expect it. In the end, this tune had too many handicaps - the biggest one was me. :embarrassed:

@lBt_33
Best Lap Time - 2:03.544
DC - 3
Tune Comments - A very stable ride and a blast to drive! I was able to experiment around the track with different lines, gearing and braking which added to the fun factor. Once I got up to speed, I found a little "looseness" that I really liked...of course it came at a cost of consistency for me. I know there is a faster lap time car lurking here and this car did its absolute best to try and help me find it but I need to improve before I can unlock all that this tune is capable of. Well Done!! :bowdown:

@randyrockstiff
Best Lap Time - 2:03.865
DC - 2
Tune Comments - I am so glad this was my first car to test on a track that is a MAJOR challenge. I can always do sections of the track well but I end up throwing it all away on another section...of course, these sections change with each lap. This tune is exactly what I needed to develop confidence in the car and track. Very stable and a complete joy to drive! I was able to develop a flow around the track for the first time ever and I looked forward to each and every lap. Thank you so much...I feel so much better about this track due to your tune! Well Done!! :bowdown:

@Brewguy44
Best Lap Time - 2:03.403 (Rigidity Improvement installed)
DC - 1
Tune Comments - Stable at any speed...I took to this car on the very first lap and never looked back. I can not begin to tell you how awesome this car made me feel...I completely forgot I was driving the track I hate and my little voice inside my head went on a much needed vacation! Just like Randy's tune, I looked forward to the next lap! This car makes me a better driver and fills me with confidence to keep improving. Perfect in every detail!! :bowdown:

@MrGrado
Best Lap Time - 2:05.077 (Rigidity Improvement installed)
DC - 7
Tune Comments - Transmission was quick and I saw sixth gear more than any other tune but I had some awkward shifts right before the braking zone and I could never find a rhythm. My mind was so active while driving arguing to either ride the gear longer or quickly upshift...this led to many, many driver errors. I am not good enough to unlock the speed...if I drove slow and stable, I enjoyed the ride but my times were very SLOW. As soon as I tried to speed up, I completely disconnected from the car and we were fighting like cats and dogs. I would get "whiffs" of what lurked in this car but I am not ready for this...sorry. :embarrassed:

@ugabugaz
Best Lap Time - 2:04.609
DC - 6
Tune Comments - I am starting to understand what you want out of your cars/tunes. I was hopeless the first couple of laps and it took me four laps to post a "white" time...yet, this car kept encouraging me to stick with it! Yes, stay far away from the curbs (or kerns) as they ruined many of my first laps but I started to understand the rotation through the various curves and combining early acceleration with gentle steering inputs. The "blue laps" started coming but I had some awkward shifts points for me to work out. This tune is still out of reach for me and your personal time of 1:58.728 is mind blowing! :bowdown:

@Ale67
Best Lap Time - 2:03.928 (Rigidity Improvement installed)
DC - 4
Tune Comments - A little tail happy but I learned to really like it. Strong braking that seemed to point me to the correct entry of every curve. I loved the transmission but I am inconsistent driving this gifted car...that is on me. I wish I was a better driver because there is some magic here waiting to be explored with the right driver. The bottom line is this, I loved driving this car! This was another tune that I disappeared in and forgot where I was driving. I would love to be coached up with this car! Well Done!! 👍

Final Note: At the end of testing, I no longer "Hate" this track and I feel like I have improved in my approach to driving here. I would gladly take several of these tunes out to work on improving my lap times. I need to spend more time practicing here as it will help me become a better, more consistent diver at any track in GT6!

:cheers:

Last edited:
@lBt_33
DC - 3
Tune Comments - A very stable ride and a blast to drive! I was able to experiment around the track with different lines, gearing and braking which added to the fun factor. Once I got up to speed, I found a little "looseness" that I really liked...of course it came at a cost of consistency for me. I know there is a faster lap time car lurking here and this car did its absolute best to try and help me find it but I need to improve before I can unlock all that this tune is capable of. Well Done!! :bowdown:

Great laptime, hope you have enjoyed it, thanks for the review mate ! :cheers:

Supersport Class Testing

This track exposes how poor of a driver I am on the technical sections of this or any course. I came very close to skipping this class but decided it would be in my best interest to try and FINALLY come to grips with what my problem is with driving this course. At the very least, I am going to find a tune to once and for all become one with this track!

I have taken Shaun's "Captain Slow" title for this class...the lap times are slow for each tune and rest assured I made a stupid mistake(s) with each tune to cost me at least a full second. I apologize in advance to all of the tuners...:embarrassed: For what it is worth department, the track temperature stayed the same 74 degrees F for all my sessions but I did notice that it dropped to 73 degrees F several times when I exited a session.

I use a wheel with manual transmission. Tunes are tested in the order they are posted and not in the order presented here. Thanks again to all of the tuners as I love to do this! 👍

@shaunm80
DC - 5
Tune Comments - This tune was a bit of a surprise to me...normally I take to Shaun's tunes straight away but I think the combination of this track being one of his favorite tracks and my least favorite track shows. I had a small disconnect from this car and I never really settled in to driving it. I lacked confidence in my ability to improve lap over lap but at times the car seemed to be encouraging me and I think I started to unlock the magic but in the end it eluded me. I need to develop more patience with this track as well as in general...whenever the light bulb goes off, this will make for a great tune! 👍
Thank you for the review. You aren't that slow compared to me but if you want the Captain Slow throne for this event, you are free to have it. I am sure I shall take it back very soon. This tune was designed to be loose, quick and with enough grip to slide through corners and straight onto the gas. I think perhaps it is too me this time though. Oh well. These things happen from time to time. I will go back to safe and stable soon enough. :)

Great testing by the way and your times are consistent none the less so thank you very much.

the new track marshals have cleared all the oil up by the time you get there.
Hmmm....
1st track had a huge hill and a rough transition from rumble strips to grass.
2nd track was Trial Mountain...reverse, enough said.
3rd track had rumble strips that literally jumped out to grab you.
4th track has oil left on it...by one of the hosts!
I say it again...sabotage!:dopey:

Good stuff again. So glad to see the see-saw is back between us! Check out the MrGrado times!!
:lol:.001 now that's more like it!:cheers:

@Bass Addict regardless of skill level, thank you for taking the time and making the commitment to testing. Great comments based on how you drive. And it shows how you are already are getting a grip on tuners and how they typically tune cars. Even if @shaunm80 threw us all a curve ball.:D

Last edited:
@Lionheart2113 Not too sure where you found those odd upshifts, I don't remember having a problem as I also use an Auto. The transmission was tuned primarily for the first half of the track, as the car was getting bogged down there. Good drive.

@Bass Addict
Took me quite a few laps to get my 1:58. I was stuck on 59's for a while - There is a way to drive this track and some of the corners are NOT easy to figure out. I have to admit I cut one of them slightly, but only because otherwise I would have spun on that particular lap. Having said that it didn't really improve my time anyhow but still thought I mention it. I still have the replay if you want it. About the transmission, well I just adjusted it until it fit my Auto transmission.

@Lionheart2113 Not too sure where you found those odd upshifts, I don't remember having a problem as I also use an Auto. The transmission was tuned primarily for the first half of the track, as the car was getting bogged down there. Good drive.
Turn 2 and leading up to the backstretch hairpin if I remember correctly. I would get kicked up a gear a split second before needing to brake. But if you were driving faster than me (carrying more speed in those sections) and late trail braking, then you probably would have more time in the higher gear and not notice it.

Very happy with the review mate, thanks very much :cheers:
Supersport Class Testing

@shaunm80
DC - 5

@787bcgr
DC - 8
Tune Comments - I never saw sixth gear. The car was stable but is it because my speed is slower and I can judge a bit better?...I don't know for sure. I always felt slow and I felt "ahead" of the car in wanting it to move faster as my mind tended to drift while driving. For me, this was a nice change of pace and I did seem to improve my flow around the track but I wasn't challenged like the rest of the tunes. Every so often, I would spin out in an area of the track that had been flawless before...driver error for sure but I think there was a twitch in the rear end when I didn't expect it. In the end, this tune had too many handicaps - the biggest one was me. :embarrassed:

@lBt_33
DC - 3

@randyrockstiff
DC - 2
Tune Comments - I am so glad this was my first car to test on a track that is a MAJOR challenge. I can always do sections of the track well but I end up throwing it all away on another section...of course, these sections change with each lap. This tune is exactly what I needed to develop confidence in the car and track. Very stable and a complete joy to drive! I was able to develop a flow around the track for the first time ever and I looked forward to each and every lap. Thank you so much...I feel so much better about this track due to your tune! Well Done!! :bowdown:

@Brewguy44
DC - 1
Tune Comments - Stable at any speed...I took to this car on the very first lap and never looked back. I can not begin to tell you how awesome this car made me feel...I completely forgot I was driving the track I hate and my little voice inside my head went on a much needed vacation! Just like Randy's tune, I looked forward to the next lap! This car makes me a better driver and fills me with confidence to keep improving. Perfect in every detail!! :bowdown:

@MrGrado
DC - 7
Tune Comments - Transmission was quick and I saw sixth gear more than any other tune but I had some awkward shifts right before the braking zone and I could never find a rhythm. My mind was so active while driving arguing to either ride the gear longer or quickly upshift...this led to many, many driver errors. I am not good enough to unlock the speed...if I drove slow and stable, I enjoyed the ride but my times were very SLOW. As soon as I tried to speed up, I completely disconnected from the car and we were fighting like cats and dogs. I would get "whiffs" of what lurked in this car but I am not ready for this...sorry. :embarrassed:

@ugabugaz
DC - 6
Tune Comments - I am starting to understand what you want out of your cars/tunes. I was hopeless the first couple of laps and it took me four laps to post a "white" time...yet, this car kept encouraging me to stick with it! Yes, stay far away from the curbs (or kerns) as they ruined many of my first laps but I started to understand the rotation through the various curves and combining early acceleration with gentle steering inputs. The "blue laps" started coming but I had some awkward shifts points for me to work out. This tune is still out of reach for me and your personal time of 1:58.728 is mind blowing! :bowdown:

@Ale67
DC - 4
Tune Comments - A little tail happy but I learned to really like it. Strong braking that seemed to point me to the correct entry of every curve. I loved the transmission but I am inconsistent driving this gifted car...that is on me. I wish I was a better driver because there is some magic here waiting to be explored with the right driver. The bottom line is this, I loved driving this car! This was another tune that I disappeared in and forgot where I was driving. I would love to be coached up with this car! Well Done!! 👍

Final Note: At the end of testing, I no longer "Hate" this track and I feel like I have improved in my approach to driving here. I would gladly take several of these tunes out to work on improving my lap times. I need to spend more time practicing here as it will help me become a better, more consistent diver at any track in GT6!

And thank you Lionheart. Glad the tune worked out pretty good

RUF Super Sport Class
Testing Date:
(Jan. 30 - Feb. 15)
Car(s):
Driving Options
Grip set to Real
DS3 (dpads)
"X" throttle
Square brake
Automatic Transmission

@shaunm80
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 6th
Review:

@787bcgr
DC Rank - 8th
Review:

@lBt_33
DC Rank - 5th
Review:
I used the listed BB of 7/7 and the seemed to work ok, at first. The stiff rear end made it bounce around a lot and it loves to slide. The only way to drive this car fast is on the edge, throwing it down into the corners with the tires smoking...which I struggled with...View attachment 512019

@randyrockstiff
DC Rank - 1st
Review:

@Brewguy44
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 4th
Review:

@MrGrado
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 7th
Review:

@ugabugaz
DC Rank - 2nd
Review:

@Ale67
(Body Rigidity)
DC Rank - 3rd
Review:

Update:

View attachment 512033

Thanks for the great review 👍 I also thought of doing what you did, take the best part of each tune and make a FrankenRUF car!!! :lol: :D it could turn out to be pretty good.

Supersport Class Testing

@shaunm80
DC - 5

@787bcgr
DC - 8

@lBt_33
DC - 3

@randyrockstiff
DC - 2

@Brewguy44
DC - 1

@MrGrado
DC - 7

@ugabugaz
DC - 6

@Ale67
DC - 4

@Bass Addict Thank You very much 👍 and I'm glad you liked it, sounds like you had fun with it and that's what it's all about.

Hey guys, I'm sorry but RL has taken a bit of an unexpected turn and I'll have to withdraw from testing the Supersport and Open Track day classes as my game time has been cut short due to getting a second job... Just not enough hours in the day I'm afraid... Sorry...
Thats okay, real life takes precedence over GT6. We will get you removed from both these classes for testing. Good luck with your second job too.

Back