Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
  • 227,660 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I'm going to push the registration date back one day. That way everyone can get their DLC packs downloaded and get their new car set up, etc. That way when you register you have the colors and numbers picked.

New registration date is the 18th. 👍
 
Awesome RT. There's gonna be a lot of fast fingers in this thread come registration day.

Anyway, I know these don't belong here. But this is the only place I can get appreciation at the moment. And hell, someone who doesn't know about the Forza arm of FMSC might gain a little interest after seeing them:

CV9go.jpg


xZEnx.jpg


Gfa2L.jpg


avfE2.jpg



I'ma proud.

http://bit.ly/fmsclivemain

And my final design:

JreHs.jpg


5nz48.jpg


yn1Vq.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks good. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. A car fully decked out in sponsor stickers like a real Spec Miata would be awesome. 👍
 
R1600Turbo
Guys, I'm going to push the registration date back one day. That way everyone can get their DLC packs downloaded and get their new car set up, etc. That way when you register you have the colors and numbers picked.

New registration date is the 18th. 👍

I've been wondering, are we going to be able to paint or change the numbers on the DLC cars?

Wardez
Awesome RT. There's gonna be a lot of fast fingers in this thread come registration day.

Anyway, I know these don't belong here. But this is the only place I can get appreciation at the moment. And hell, someone who doesn't know about the Forza arm of FMSC might gain a little interest after seeing them:

I'ma proud.

http://bit.ly/fmsclivemain

Been kinda debating on getting an XBOX for Forza and Gears of War...
 
I've been wondering, are we going to be able to paint or change the numbers on the DLC cars?

Most likely. The DLC's are just basically more race modified right? So I don't see why there wouldn't be an option.
 
Most likely. The DLC's are just basically more race modified right? So I don't see why there wouldn't be an option.

Exactly. I'm thinking it will be a RM package for the '89 MX-5 from the new car dealer. Most of us already have that car, so it'll just be a matter of downloading the DLC and then purchasing the RM package. You should then be able to change the colors/number and wheels.

At least I hope. :nervous:
 
I call Orange #47! :D
 
Exactly. I'm thinking it will be a RM package for the '89 MX-5 from the new car dealer. Most of us already have that car, so it'll just be a matter of downloading the DLC and then purchasing the RM package. You should then be able to change the colors/number and wheels.

At least I hope. :nervous:

All the screen shots look like every other RM car, so that's also exactly what I expect.
 
Dr_Watson
All the screen shots look like every other RM car, so that's also exactly what I expect.

Yeah I gave the screenshots a closer look and I think you guys are right about the being RM cars. What made me question it is the inclusion of the 2011 Red Bull car.

Guess we'll know in 4 days time. Hopefully we get to see how the MX-5 looks in Arsenal colors.
 
Except you get them in ticket form. Coming from this. Hopefully they are still available by race modifying. :nervous:
 
So you can only have 1 of each car?! :nervous: Aww I was planning to have different tuning for each car.
 
So you can only have 1 of each car?! :nervous: Aww I was planning to have different tuning for each car.

If that's so, I'd prefer mine stock.
 
I had a feeling they might not be RM's. I mean, it's 75% that they're RM's but... wow, I just hope so.

Anyway, I updated my previous post with the FMSC Live livery with my final design for my own car. Let me know what you guys think :D
 
Except you get them in ticket form. Coming from this. Hopefully they are still available by race modifying. :nervous:

Man I hope that's not right. However, that still doesn't mean we can't do what we want to them. It could be a separate car, but still have the customizing features of a regular RM.

Edit: @ Wardez - Man I wish we could do that in GT! :(
 
I had a feeling they might not be RM's. I mean, it's 75% that they're RM's but... wow, I just hope so.

Anyway, I updated my previous post with the FMSC Live livery with my final design for my own car. Let me know what you guys think :D

sweet... 👍
is that a PD logo I see on the rear corner?

although, are the graphics really that bad in Forza?
I have yet to see anything screenshot or video wise that makes me think "wow that makes gt5 look bad".
TBH that mx5 looks pretty on par with GT5's "standard" cars that everyone pissed on because they do look awful next to the high-poly high-res "premium" cars.
 
sweet... 👍
is that a PD logo I see on the rear corner?

although, are the graphics really that bad in Forza?
I have yet to see anything screenshot or video wise that makes me think "wow that makes gt5 look bad".
TBH that mx5 looks pretty on par with GT5's "standard" cars that everyone pissed on because they do look awful next to the high-poly high-res "premium" cars.

I was thinking the same thing! Also, I do believe that's the PD logo. We need Wardez for confirmation!

Now somewhat back on topic, are these Miatas going to be tuned? Or is it all up to whether or not only 1 is available? This worries me to much. :nervous:
 
Forza only looks good on the Autovista thing... During gameplay, the graphics are below GT5. Cant comment on the rest as I dont have the game.
 
sweet... 👍
is that a PD logo I see on the rear corner?

Why no, yes it is :D. There's a couple secret "throwback" icons in there 👍. Thanks for noticing.

What time do you think you're gonna end up preferring btw Nep, D1 or 2?
 
1st race is gonna have to be D2 due to the Integras, but after that Im going to D1. If im allowed to make the switch
 
1st race is gonna have to be D2 due to the Integras, but after that Im going to D1. If im allowed to make the switch

Yes.
 
I'm new to these series, really makes me excited as I drive a 2010 NC. However I never know how my weekends are so don't know if I'll be able to register or not :(
 
im doing same as nep i just hope no one takes my number 77 as pirtek livery looks mega on the Mx5
(ill be doing D2 1st race then D1 every other night due to intgras at Spa at the same time now we cant miss that can we :sly:)
 

how are you going to work that with the points btw? Could be something strange where you have two people in the same table with 1st place points from the same race.
 
how are you going to work that with the points btw? Could be something strange where you have two people in the same table with 1st place points from the same race.

Total race time maybe? :confused:
 
how are you going to work that with the points btw? Could be something strange where you have two people in the same table with 1st place points from the same race.

True, but there'll be bonus points for several things so I doubt they would come out equal. It will work out.
 
I'm interest in division 2. I'd like #5 if it's available.
 
My PSN: Cowboys965 :D

I might not get the DLC until the 24th or 25th :/
 
If we're claiming numbers already (which we shouldn't be, honestly), then I'll snap up #93.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back