Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Sep 28, 2006 #1 http://www.glumbert.com/media/flylow Crazy stuff. Got to have nerves of steel to dare to fly that low.
http://www.glumbert.com/media/flylow Crazy stuff. Got to have nerves of steel to dare to fly that low.
Leonidae (Banned) Messages 6,881 Messages GTP_Leonidae_MFT Sep 28, 2006 #2 "Officer, I wasn't driving fast, I was flying low."
Jim Prower The Big Blue Ford. Premium Messages 10,620 Messages gtp_jimprower Sep 28, 2006 #3 What were those fine aircraft? I'm pretty sure they weren't Mirages. oh, and... "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Like those guys.
What were those fine aircraft? I'm pretty sure they weren't Mirages. oh, and... "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Like those guys.
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Sep 29, 2006 #4 Jim Prower What were those fine aircraft? I'm pretty sure they weren't Mirages. oh, and... "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Like those guys. Click to expand... I'm pretty sure they were actualy.
Jim Prower What were those fine aircraft? I'm pretty sure they weren't Mirages. oh, and... "DO A BARREL ROLL!" Like those guys. Click to expand... I'm pretty sure they were actualy.
Jim Prower The Big Blue Ford. Premium Messages 10,620 Messages gtp_jimprower Sep 29, 2006 #6 Encyclopedia I'm pretty sure they were actualy. Click to expand... Mirages have Delta wings....Lemme find a pic... See? whatever those are, they have swept-back wings.
Encyclopedia I'm pretty sure they were actualy. Click to expand... Mirages have Delta wings....Lemme find a pic... See? whatever those are, they have swept-back wings.
Alex. FEED ME PEOPLE Premium Messages 8,835 Northamptonshire Messages AlexGibbo27 Sep 29, 2006 #7 f22?
Leonidae (Banned) Messages 6,881 Messages GTP_Leonidae_MFT Sep 29, 2006 #8 I was under impression that they might be MiG 21's of somesort.
Encyclopedia Salesman Premium Messages 4,035 Gothenburg Messages Agremont Sep 29, 2006 #9 Jim Prower Mirages have Delta wings....Lemme find a pic... See? whatever those are, they have swept-back wings. Click to expand... Not all models. For instance, here's the Mirage F1. And of course there's the Mirage G8.
Jim Prower Mirages have Delta wings....Lemme find a pic... See? whatever those are, they have swept-back wings. Click to expand... Not all models. For instance, here's the Mirage F1. And of course there's the Mirage G8.
Jim Prower The Big Blue Ford. Premium Messages 10,620 Messages gtp_jimprower Sep 29, 2006 #10 Aha! that must be what they are!