FM4 leaked footage trailer!! (not april fools)

• Thread starter vkss
  • 397 comments
No, in fact, this response is hard to understand. You said GT5 simulates barometric pressure on cars against their poly models, and have yet to provide any proof of such a grand claim...

No one said barometric pressure,at least I didn't,what I mean is that the engine counts with the barometric considerations for the different scripts for the objects or in this case cars,not that it reads the objects according to the shape.

and t.o. that looks pretty good,although I don't posses live I will buy a subscription in the upcoming days(if PSN doesn't go back),then I will add my gamertag,for now I'm playing LFS which is pretty good,and its free so is worth a look,only on PC thought but those Fomulas BMW are quite fun to drive,I hope that FM4 will features some open wheel cars,I know the caparo is included but I want to see a real open wheel like a Formula 3 or something like it.

It would be nice to have some open wheel action. I posted before what I think they should do and that's pretty much do what they did with the NASCAR vehicles. They had about 3 or 4 blank cars, pretty much all silver, and then you can put your own design on them. So you could have NASCAR without having to officially have NASCAR. Trust when i say you'll find a livery that's pretty much spot on for the main drivers done by someone or you could do your own. They could do the same for the Formula 1/3 stuff.

We just wrapped up a Race Pro series which was alot of fun. I won the championship without winning a single race. lol. Enough 2nd and 3rds did the trick (with a couple of guys KEY GUYS not being able to show at every race)

Last edited:
Tell the truth, Kinect feature is just BS. i wont spend 150 bucks for a thing I can do with controller or better to walk around a car... common.. i wonder if in game graphics will stay the same as in the videos.. I remember previous E3 for FM3 and in the end it look terrible.
But other then Graphics. I think game will be amazing. Something GT5 did not deliver!!!!
I am sure it will have better damage, paint, customaziation, and Something tells me another step up for realism!

Forza 3 looked terrible?
First I ever heard of this...

Kinect's inclusion isn't fully confirmed yet but I think it'll be the walk around cars thing, arcade style racing with it similar to joyride mostly for the casuals, and the core crowd could get the head tracking feature. We don't know much yet but in general, outside of head tracking and as an owner of Kinect... I'm not a fan AT ALL of Kinect's inclusion with Forza 4.

I am not chomping at the bit to get Kinect for FM4. It so far doesn't look like something that would intrest me. As for looking into corners and stuff, I'd rather have a multiscreen setup. That way I have decent peripheal vision w/o having to keep my head on a swivel.

Agreed man. I have 3 360s (not done on purpose) and have contemplated getting 3 forza copies and 3 screens to go multiscreen. Just don't have the room for it all right now.

I'm not sure why people who buy wheels, pedals, car seats, and "butt-kickers" would not want more peripherals to enhance the games.

My biggest problem with Kinect, beyond the absurd price I will never pay, is that if I buy one I'll send the wrong message to Microsoft about how I want to play my games. As a primary input mechanism, motion control is the single worst thing to happen to video games in my opinion; as a optional add-on, I can't complain.

Agreed man. I have 3 360s (not done on purpose) and have contemplated getting 3 forza copies and 3 screens to go multiscreen. Just don't have the room for it all right now.

I have 3 Xboxes and 3 copies each of Forza 2 & 3, but finding 3 same-size screens was a brick wall. I figure when they announce the new consoles (next year?) I'll buy a new TV and use a projector to stand-in for the third.

I would love to experience Forza 4 with 3 screens, a wheel, and a Kinect... maybe some day.

Back