FM4 leaked footage trailer!! (not april fools)

• Thread starter vkss
  • 397 comments
Physics is far more complicated than what you feel.

Ofcourse. But these studios are not trying to produce an engine that can be used to design nuclear quantem phaser booster rockets...they are trying to produce an engine that can accurately represent the feel of a set of relatively controlled conditions.

You need to put things into the correct context mate. Regarding what they are aiming for, They are getting closer and closer to it. And as they do, They are all becoming much more similar in feel.

Once again zero, I have not been able to replicate ANY of these permanant aid intrusions ive seen on youtube with supposed 911 wheels on fm3 with mine. Most people i know havnt. So once again. Until it happens to me, Its just another youtube video.

Re: difficulty of control. I dont know why people get so hung up on "harder is more realistic" Its simply not. Look I spend more time on the track on track days ect than I do actually playing either GT5 or Forza.Im not trying to tout that over anybody here, Im stating that as MY personal experience that I am using to compare the two. While forza is over forgiving. GT is also over punishing. In the past forza has been even more forgiving than it is now, and GT has been even more punishing than it is now. Truth is. reality is somewhere inbetween the 2...and as I said, they are both moving closer to that as they advance with each generation of the game.
I guess that you don't tried too much. Here you have a detailed tutorial:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124787

Is not an isolated issue in a youtube video but a well know steering problem for anyone accustomed to play simulators. Forza fans tend to ignore the issue but that don't means that don't exist.

I find GT5 controls spot on, the car feels connected and you can compare any media test review of a car model and recreate all its driving characteristics with accurate inputs, independently of how easy or hard handles the car. Maybe you are too used to the assisted Forza handling or the feel of the real life g-forces. I guess that you also finds over punishing the PC sims compared to FM3. If FM4 finally adopts the no-assist expert mode you can expect an overall increase in difficult, or more realism... otherwise that mode would not be necessary.

This thread is about FM4's supposed leaked trailer, not another fanboy circle jerk comparing fm3 and gt5. Of course as usual we see the same biased C&D article mentioned where no one can tell you which wheel they used on xbox, and the same supposed steering aid, amongst other dribble. I understand psn is down and you guys have some more free time but seriously?! Does it ever change here??

This is Forza section.. why don't I ever see gt fans go over to the F1 2010, shift, tdu or other games and constantly harp up gt while constantly talk down the other game?!

Both games do a great job and both have issues. Neither are perfect so why the constant brigade?!
Just this past friday I was at a buddy's house for some poker. Usually I make he last 3 but got knocked out early. We proceeded to have gt5 time trial competitions on the nurburgring using an audi tt dtm redbull car with onlychassis reinforcement (why this option if its a caged racecar??) and racing softs, using a controller as he doesn't have a wheel. I always make it as realistic as possible only setting abs to 1. I ran a 7:20, certainly no perfect lap and won our friendly tourny. A 7:20, bumping 2 walls at slow speeds. Thats comparable to a radical sr3 turbo or porsche 911 gt2 rs running perfect laps in real life. We shouldnt be seeing uncontrollable snap oversteer a very low speeds either.Y'all praising gts realism both in physics and ring accuracy need to take another look at this stuff...

And fyi a ruf car is essentially a majorly modified 911. There is no comparison of a porsche 911 to a 911 in ruf trim.. you might as well try comparing a nissan gt-r and a nissan sentra.

We proceeded to have gt5 time trial competitions on the nurburgring using an audi tt dtm redbull car with onlychassis reinforcement (why this option if its a caged racecar??) and racing softs, using a controller as he doesn't have a wheel. I always make it as realistic as possible only setting abs to 1. I ran a 7:20, certainly no perfect lap and won our friendly tourny. A 7:20, bumping 2 walls at slow speeds. Thats comparable to a radical sr3 turbo or porsche 911 gt2 rs running perfect laps in real life. We shouldnt be seeing uncontrollable snap oversteer a very low speeds either.Y'all praising gts realism both in physics and ring accuracy need to take another look at this stuff...

And fyi a ruf car is essentially a majorly modified 911. There is no comparison of a porsche 911 to a 911 in ruf trim.. you might as well try comparing a nissan gt-r and a nissan sentra.
Racing soft and "always make as realistic as possible" does not compute. Racing soft tyres are there to make things more easy not more realistic, like driving aids, and kill all the game simulation. Even with all aids off the car gets unrealistic glued to the track. Grip wise racing hard tyres or even sport grade would be more realistic for that car. Tyres in GT games are grip scaled by grades, the top grades performance does not exist in RL, that's because you can get unreal times with them.. are there to make things easy to the people less skilled with the game. Next time try with that setup and also try too with mechanical damage set on heavy and your time will be much different when bumping walls.

I'm sure the snaps were induced because you are using the same Forza inputs to play GT5. GT handling even with controller is less assisted and needs more care than Forza, specially when you drive with no assists. Steering wheel is more suitable in GT5 for no aids driving.

The Ruf was an example of a tricky to handle car and since both brands share the same characteristics I thought that would be a neat example, but you can try with any powerful car that exist in both games. The F40 would be another great example.

Last edited:
Zero, I guess you work for PD as you talk as if you were their spokesperson. If the sole purpose of these 'ring time trials, both digital and real life, is to get the fastest times id think tires used would be the best tires possible. I vividly recall Porsche's meltdown when nissan's gtr broke their time in real life and how they pointed towards soft race tires which ironically they too used similar set of tires for their runs.

So by your logic if racing tires are unrealistic due to the major increase in grip, why include them at all when the main intent is simulation? And how do we know which tires to pick to simulate real life? For me race softs give you max grip all the time and even the stickiest tire in the world wont give you that due to tracks and conditions.
There will ALWAYS be something that games don't account for so if not tires then aero, if not aero then surface conditions, list goes on and on between car and track. Besides damage is half assed and doesn't work right in majority of modes in gt5. I still don't get why PD made differences across the game. Should be an option throughout, either on or off or add an extra level for minimal even.

I ran similar tests using a vw r32 in pure stock form on laguna seca, no aids on in both games and in both cases my times in both were close to each other (within less than a sec) but both compared to real life times were off by a few seconds. Im in a big vw enthusiast site and a guy who tracks his r32 for the last 2-3 years stated that gt5 has the r32 so piss poorly wrong that it drives nothing like the real thing. He didn't nod forzas version though, just that gts was drastically wrong. And that's the thing. The worlds best physics enginge will be only so good and a car's values input to that code must be right for the car to handle as it does in real life.

Can we get back to the topic at hand and not another fm vs gt thread?? Some of us are multiplatform owners and enjoy both franchises. I am looking forward to fm4 even ifall we have now is a leaked fm4 trailer, which this thread is supposed to be all about..

Zero, I guess you work for PD as you talk as if you were their spokesperson. If the sole purpose of these 'ring time trials, both digital and real life, is to get the fastest times id think tires used would be the best tires possible. I vividly recall Porsche's meltdown when nissan's gtr broke their time in real life and how they pointed towards soft race tires which ironically they too used similar set of tires for their runs.

So by your logic if racing tires are unrealistic due to the major increase in grip, why include them at all when the main intent is simulation? And how do we know which tires to pick to simulate real life? For me race softs give you max grip all the time and even the stickiest tire in the world wont give you that due to tracks and conditions.
There will ALWAYS be something that games don't account for so if not tires then aero, if not aero then surface conditions, list goes on and on between car and track. Besides damage is half assed and doesn't work right in majority of modes in gt5. I still don't get why PD made differences across the game. Should be an option throughout, either on or off or add an extra level for minimal even.

I ran similar tests using a vw r32 in pure stock form on laguna seca, no aids on in both games and in both cases my times in both were close to each other (within less than a sec) but both compared to real life times were off by a few seconds. Im in a big vw enthusiast site and a guy who tracks his r32 for the last 2-3 years stated that gt5 has the r32 so piss poorly wrong that it drives nothing like the real thing. He didn't nod forzas version though, just that gts was drastically wrong. And that's the thing. The worlds best physics enginge will be only so good and a car's values input to that code must be right for the car to handle as it does in real life.

Can we get back to the topic at hand and not another fm vs gt thread?? Some of us are multiplatform owners and enjoy both franchises. I am looking forward to fm4 even ifall we have now is a leaked fm4 trailer, which this thread is supposed to be all about..
I only try to fill the lack of info gaps of most GT critics.

Soft tyres are there for the same reasons that SRF exist. An unrealistic aid that make you faster increasing the grip when you began to lost it, or the standard physics vs professional in the Prologue. The game need to appeal to a broad audience.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=151696

About the tyres, is all about grip so is not difficult to tell. There are charts made with the help of skidpad test and real life data:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...mSjF2NlNsRXNsVWc&hl=en&authkey=CKnHn5AM#gid=0

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=160821

And also you always can try to find a record lap and with the same car and setup try with different tyres until you find the closest to the real time.

I don't know how was setup that r32 but I have read a lot more first hand positive opinions of realistic handling vs real life than negative...

Last edited:
"Fill the lack of info gaps of most gt critics" = defend the gt franchise.

Again.. you speak as if you are PD's spokesperson. You even linked a post about tires and the testing they did even though in the very first post it is mentioning a debatable issue regarding tire width and how gt5 doesn't factor this in. Really??

And again, can we get back to Forza as we are in the Forza section, in a FM4 leaked trailer thread. Create your own gt vs fm thread if you want to make comparions throughout both francises or just post in the gt area which accounts for the bulk.othis site's exhistance. I'd hate to think how this board will be like if MS shows off FM4 at E3... I already saw it lurking over the years when fm2 came out.. and then fm3...

"Fill the lack of info gaps of most gt critics" = defend the gt franchise.

Again.. you speak as if you are PD's spokesperson. You even linked a post about tires and the testing they did even though in the very first post it is mentioning a debatable issue regarding tire width and how gt5 doesn't factor this in. Really??
The oposite could be said if you don't want to know the complete information to have a more valid opinion.

I previously said how the tyre grades work in GT5, they have a fixed grip value, that is because to match the real performance of a car you need to experiment with different tyres or look for the real life skidpad data and find the equivalent in GT5:

http://www.jcsautomation.com/temp/GT5_Stock_Tire_Calculator.xls

Was explained in the thread. If you do not have more GT5 doubts I have no problem ending the discussion.

Last edited:
Once again zero, I have not been able to replicate ANY of these permanant aid intrusions ive seen on youtube with supposed 911 wheels on fm3 with mine. Most people i know havnt. So once again. Until it happens to me, Its just another youtube video.

Re: difficulty of control. I dont know why people get so hung up on "harder is more realistic" Its simply not. Look I spend more time on the track on track days ect than I do actually playing either GT5 or Forza.Im not trying to tout that over anybody here, Im stating that as MY personal experience that I am using to compare the two. While forza is over forgiving. GT is also over punishing. In the past forza has been even more forgiving than it is now, and GT has been even more punishing than it is now. Truth is. reality is somewhere inbetween the 2...and as I said, they are both moving closer to that as they advance with each generation of the game.
I haven't had the experience this guy is having either. I'll try to see if I can recreate it. That's if I remember, lol. But again, I have to agree with what you're saying. I even had one debate before GT5 came out where a reviewer said those JGTC cars pretty much drive the same in both games. And damned if he wasn't right. I got , of course, pretty much called a liar on the message boards and when I provided the link mysteriously no new posts came, lol. But you're correct. These games are getting closer and closer as time goes on. Fact of the matter neither one of them are "right" but they seem to be getting there. In the meantime we can all enjoy which ever of these "incorrect" sims we like the most , or enjoy them both. Besides, if people feel if there is "too much grip" in FM3 there is a little known feature , at least online there is, to actually reduce the grip level. I've never used it, game plays fine as is for me, but it's something people can experiment with which I bet not many have.

Personally I've given up on GT5. The clutch implementation is atrocious, as is the damage. I'm glad they have both in the game, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather play a game that does both better. The game is on the shelf for me but I would go back to play it if more patches come out to address the needs of the game.

T.O I couldnt agree more.

I have a near 600hp soarer in gt5, and giving it a clutch kick midway through third with any tyres on it just results in the car bogging down and nothing happening. Nothing like my 500hp soarer IRL that just lights up the tyres every time you so much as contemplate kicking the clutch or so much as breathing on the gas pedal. The clutch in GT5 is completely atrocious as you mentioned.

Im trying not to take too much notice of zer0. Its becoming painfully obvious that he is a tragic GT fanboy. He keeps making references to aids that nobody that I have ever actually talked to can replicate. And quoting individuals theorys on how things are done as gospel and fact. Go figure.

I do find it humerous that while some GT5 diehards say forza is too grippy, others say its too floaty and slidey. One particular poster on this forum that will remain nameless has claimed both. Its one or the other. As far as im concerned, They both get the feel of driving more or less right. And they are both satisfying and I can enjoy both. Mind you I am more likely to reach for forza than GT5 at the moment. If I get a chance to reach for either.

Last edited:
I have no problem ending the discussion.

Allow me to do that.

This is not a GT vs FM discussion thread, and as such this topic has no place in here.

Either discuss FM4 or don't post in here, because if this line continues the thread will end up locked and the staff will discuss any penalties for those involved.

Scaff

You are right Scaff, but I think that calling others fanboys as an insult when some parts run out of factual arguments should be equally penalized. Is a thing that I see too much in peaceful discussions and most times works the contrary as it intended.

You say insult, The majority of people on this forum say observation. Either way it is not a derogative term, it is a descriptive term. That observation about you has been made by more than one person in this thread in one way or another bud.

One thing I have been wondering. In FM4 will T10 go as far as to render the entire cockpit of the car (inc. the rear seats and what not like PD does with GT5...well 20 percent of GT5 anyway) or will they save the memory and processing power for something else. Interestingly enough, What would the guys here prefer they do?

Last edited:
IIRC, in Forza 3, I believe they did that. It wasn't very eye appealing, but I do happen to remember cars like the Cayenne having the backseats modeled.

Thanks scaff.

zero, just walk away. There's a massive GT section for you to discuss GT. This is the Forza section. You and a few others seem to constantly come in here bombarding with the proGT vs antiFM posts. Some posters in the GT sections always tell fanboy trollies to post Forza comments in the Forza section and they are right about that just as we are saying to cut it out, but sadly I don't think they see the constant 'vs battles' that people keep pushing in this section. This is a GT site but like I said, some of us have both platforms and like both game franchises a lot. We don't want to keep hearing the same fanboy dribble we've heard for years...

ANYWAYS... back to FM4... the last bit of info I heard is that we're in for a nice surprise come E3, but that could very well be just hype they are trying to build. I myself have Kinect but am not looking forward to the Kinect functionality with FM4 (not sold, but the head tracking if done right could be cool.) To me it seems T10 is taking a slightly different approach this time. By now we got some leaked info for FM3 pre E3 and at E3 was when Greenwalt's arrogance shined a bit. On their main site they already are claiming they have lots to talk about. I really hope it isn't just PR hype speak and there is a big amount of info for the game..

IIRC, in Forza 3, I believe they did that. It wasn't very eye appealing, but I do happen to remember cars like the Cayenne having the backseats modeled.

I think he's talking about in game backseats. When you're driving and you press the button to look behind you, you get a "bumper view" even if you're in the cockpit view. With GT5 they have it where you are actually looking from the driver's seat (well somewhere between the driver's seat and passenger's seat) and you are looking through the rear window and at the backseats.

While that would be really nice to have in the game it wouldn't be a top priority for me. I pretty much use mirrors for that.

Thanks scaff.

zero, just walk away. There's a massive GT section for you to discuss GT. This is the Forza section. You and a few others seem to constantly come in here bombarding with the proGT vs antiFM posts. Some posters in the GT sections always tell fanboy trollies to post Forza comments in the Forza section and they are right about that just as we are saying to cut it out, but sadly I don't think they see the constant 'vs battles' that people keep pushing in this section. This is a GT site but like I said, some of us have both platforms and like both game franchises a lot. We don't want to keep hearing the same fanboy dribble we've heard for years...

ANYWAYS... back to FM4... the last bit of info I heard is that we're in for a nice surprise come E3, but that could very well be just hype they are trying to build. I myself have Kinect but am not looking forward to the Kinect functionality with FM4 (not sold, but the head tracking if done right could be cool.) To me it seems T10 is taking a slightly different approach this time. By now we got some leaked info for FM3 pre E3 and at E3 was when Greenwalt's arrogance shined a bit. On their main site they already are claiming they have lots to talk about. I really hope it isn't just PR hype speak and there is a big amount of info for the game..

Yeah I know what you mean. I've "recently" learned my lesson about that. I thought EA was the king of hype until... lol. What I've been doing lately is looking at the game's release date and then not doing any searching on the game till about a month out. So besides what tidbits you guys post here or I run across in my usual webbing I not hunting down info anymore.

You say insult, The majority of people on this forum say observation. Either way it is not a derogative term, it is a descriptive term. That observation about you has been made by more than one person in this thread in one way or another bud.
Yep some people act calling others "things" when you prove its facts wrong. As I said usually the people that follows that route become blindly defending its prefered games even not knowing too much about what others are doing.

cuco33, you were arguing and asking for specific GT5 question in this thread, like much people involved in these discussions or in the GT5 forum defending FM, don't be hypocrite.
On topic... I hope we see surprises in the E3. I suspect that they are working on something weather or time related. Dan likes too much the "push the genre" phrase to let pass an important feature like that. I think that since FM1 the game has not evolved too much, speaking of new gameplay features, and since GT5 has taken the step maybe they would feel forced to work on it. Oh and there are all the renders shown on the T10 headquarters during the FM3 development.

Will be interesting how T10 deal with all the graphics changes in the franchise without changing the hardware.

Last edited:
I'm not going into your 'spoiler text'. You only need to look at your posts in this thread but note you aren't the only one zer0.. regardless...

Personally I'd have to pop FM1 in and give it a go. It's been awhile that I don't remember much from it. I played FM2 MUCH more than FM1 and I thought the game improvements were very noticeable. FM3 added even more. Sure, night and weather and more cars on track wasn't added/enhanced but many things were.
FM3 brought on cockpit views for every car out there and included extra gameplay features mostly for the casuals like rewind. They also restructured the whole online thing which is pro and con. The MP playing side of it was a bit of a let down compared to FM2 (even though private races = do whatever you like) but I don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be. The big pro is the storefront and auction house and how they organized it in a manner you can now buy things separately. The photo/video modes were added/enhanced as well was the extra tuning/modding options, visual appearance, and I loved what they did with the livery editor. If T10 expands on these features while including night/rain/more cars on track... it will end up being the best Forza in the franchise.

Meh,I dont think that such aditions will be efective in the next forza instalment,specially when you consider the diferent aditions to the with the lack of dynamic light effects and lack on nigth time situations.

Besides,the new features described on the video were 5 more tracks,more camera shaking and some car animation,and probably photomode location, thus far,not enought inovation to consider it a new game,its more like a DLC again.

We need to wait and see. Taunting people over some elses game is not really smart. If the two developers want to fight , let them fight and watch from the sidelines. Get on track. Like Scaff said "this is not a thread to be discussing GT5"

We need to wait and see. Taunting people over some elses game is not really smart. If the two developers want to fight , let them fight and watch from the sidelines. Get on track. Like Scaff said "this is not a thread to be discussing GT5"

So,no opinion based on the trailer either in this thread?

Fail

Meh,I dont think that such aditions will be efective in the next forza instalment,specially when you consider the diferent aditions to the with the lack of dynamic light effects and lack on nigth time situations.

Besides,the new features described on the video were 5 more tracks,more camera shaking and some car animation,and probably photomode location, thus far,not enought inovation to consider it a new game,its more like a DLC again.

I guess twice as many cars on the track than previous installments isn't a new feature for some, it is for me though. Means even more fun in our ALMS series. Couple that with the existing features for online like staggered starts and multiclass racing so that , for those that care, your online rating doesn't unfairly take a hit because you're racing in a group with slower cars than the other group on the track with faster cars. There's something discouraging seeing yourself come in 5th even though you really came in 1st in your class in the race. The fact that FM3 has this is great "thinking ahead" by Turn10.

I'm really psyched about the 16 cars on the track thing. Right now we race with LMP and GT2 on the track in our ALMS races. With the doubling of cars we can include other classes as well or just increase the participants in the current classes. Downside is we usually don't have more than 8 people participating anyway. We'd have to do some recruiting to get up to 16. Hell even when we did F1 2010 we never had more than 10 in any one race. I think we hit 9 twice actually.

The staff disagree with you on that point, we have yet to see the term used as anything but a derogative term and as such its use its not considered acceptable here.

I would therefore ask that you stop using it.

One thing I have been wondering. In FM4 will T10 go as far as to render the entire cockpit of the car (inc. the rear seats and what not like PD does with GT5...well 20 percent of GT5 anyway) or will they save the memory and processing power for something else. Interestingly enough, What would the guys here prefer they do?

I was also under the impression that I had said this GT vs FM discussion would end.

Please don't test this.

Scaff

I'm really psyched about the 16 cars on the track thing. Right now we race with LMP and GT2 on the track in our ALMS races. With the doubling of cars we can include other classes as well or just increase the participants in the current classes. Downside is we usually don't have more than 8 people participating anyway. We'd have to do some recruiting to get up to 16. Hell even when we did F1 2010 we never had more than 10 in any one race. I think we hit 9 twice actually.

BTW this might be a bit off topic,but do you known where to play FM3 or you known some people to play in PC(LFS),since PSN is down I haven't found anyone worth to race in Xbox or PC.

And on topic,I hope that they add a penalization system,and I hope that players grow up a little bit on XBL(swearing and stuff is unbearable,even in Forza and MW2 nowadays,they weren't so moronic last time I played,I'm pretty sure you people don't do this but you know what I mean)

And here I thought that I clicked on the FM4 leaked trailer thread and not the forum posts being taken as proof for potential minimal steering aid in FM3........

And here I thought that I clicked on the FM4 leaked trailer thread and not the forum posts being taken as proof for potential minimal steering aid in FM3........

You did and the two members who were under the impression that a staff request to keep the thread on-topic was something that could be ignored or argued out of are now serving a five day temporary ban.

I hope that this serves as a reminder as to both the AUP and the staff intention to ensure it is followed.

If this thread is to remain open then the AUP and the staff's instructions are to be followed when you post.

Scaff

>Tyre grip on 10% on wet (...) tarmac terrain

The wind effects are only mere visual,while the above calculations cannot be done into FM3 when they are active on LFS and GT5,why,because doesn't have the basic calculations in its engine to do them.

Enough prof now?
No, in fact, this response is hard to understand. You said GT5 simulates barometric pressure on cars against their poly models, and have yet to provide any proof of such a grand claim...

Ofcourse. But these studios are not trying to produce an engine that can be used to design nuclear quantem phaser booster rockets...they are trying to produce an engine that can accurately represent the feel of a set of relatively controlled conditions.

You need to put things into the correct context mate. Regarding what they are aiming for, They are getting closer and closer to it. And as they do, They are all becoming much more similar in feel.
In that context they've already done an outstanding job, and I personally believe all these games are great, [at least] from a physics standpoint.

I'm just trying to educate those (example above) who think the world has been replicated within their PS3/Xbox that it has, in fact, not, and hopefully stop them from making these baseless and antagonizing comparisons between the "physics" in the games... not because there's no differences or it's not worth discussing, but because neither of them has it "more correct" than the other, they're just different -- resulting, of course, from computers' inability to create true-to-life physics.

Scaff
keep the thread on-topic
I do regret not being entirely on topic (even though Forza 4 will indeed have a physics engine of some sort), but to be fair, it's almost impossible to discuss a new version of something without comparing it to it's former and the competition, especially when the discussion is on a forum dedicated largely to a competitor. This will also be my last post on the matter, since I've said all I can, if people refuse to listen it's their choice.

BTW this might be a bit off topic,but do you known where to play FM3 or you known some people to play in PC(LFS),since PSN is down I haven't found anyone worth to race in Xbox or PC.

And on topic,I hope that they add a penalization system,and I hope that players grow up a little bit on XBL(swearing and stuff is unbearable,even in Forza and MW2 nowadays,they weren't so moronic last time I played,I'm pretty sure you people don't do this but you know what I mean)

I race with a group of guys on Mondays and Wednesdays. We're called the Wheelracers, since we all have wheels, kind of an unwritten rule. You can check us out at http://wheelracers.com at our small website. It's a fun "mature" group (I believe everyone is pretty much over the age of 30 with most being at least 35 and up, but the lobby chat before race is hilarious, racing is serious and clean though, no ramming and dirty stuff at all). I can safely say if it wasn't for the group I wouldn't be here, own a Fanatec or even care too much about racing sims. We usually run no assists , cockpit view but this upcoming ALMS series will be a little loose so we're allowing whatever you want.

Here's a few races and testing we've done in the past:

I made this last video at a time when I didn't know about some of the basic principles of racing.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back