Leaked Project CARS 2 Trailer Reveals Porsche, RallyCross, Trucks & More

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by GTPNewsWire, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Schmiggz

Schmiggz

I just love this "leaks" aka "let's get people start drooling" comercial technic to start a hype that can guarantee satisfactory sales in the first week after release.
    My only wish for Project Cars 2, get the same driving physics as Assetto Corsa and everything else will be just accessory.

boxster233 likes this.
  2. AudiMan2011

AudiMan2011 Contributing Writer

The temptation of pCARS 2 is making me curious as my racing bug is itching and I'm desperate for a fresh start to online racing. Glad to see more diverse series. I wish there was also Stadium Supertrucks to play with as well.

jake2013guy likes this.
  3. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

I will definitely be keeping an eye on what SMS does with pCARS 2, but I'm going try to keep the hype at a manageable level until we actually see the food on the table. (Same goes with PD.)

4. ExoticMachines

ExoticMachines

Anyone know a release date for this game?

5. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

ExoticMachines likes this.
  6. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

DLC? (Downloadable Cheeseburger?):sly:

Ameer67 likes this.
  7. CLowndes888

CLowndes888 Premium

The food better be tasty, Project Cars 1 left a nasty taste in your mouth...:lol:

boxster233 likes this.
  8. Bealdor

Bealdor

Although you probably won't believe me anyway, I can assure you that this video (and also the earlier leaked screenshots) is a real leak and that nobody at SMS/WMD2 is happy about it.

Why not set real life as physics benchmark instead of another game? ;)

9. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

I believe you:sly:

10. GumShoe

GumShoe

Does everyone here realise that there are actually community members testing builds of PC2 constantly and providing feedback? …which comes with the risk that some of them may decide to leak content (in this case temporary intro video)…

I imagine the community is staying tight-lipped this time around to not get ahead of themselves or the game with hype and enthusiasm :)

SeriousFox likes this.
  11. Ameer67

Ameer67 Premium

It better be tasty, yes. But pCARS 1 didn't really leave a bad taste in my mouth (I actually enjoy it quite a bit, but I haven't played it in a while). I'm just taking the "better safe than sorry" approach.

tbwhhs and jake2013guy like this.
  12. CLowndes888

CLowndes888 Premium

I was being sarcastic when I said it left a bad taste in your mouth... Totally exaggerating there:p

Ameer67 likes this.
  13. Old man G

Old man G

What Project cars needs is some harsh action on the idiots driving like its a Demolision Derby....will not buy PC2 until this ahs been sorted....

14. BSD200

BSD200 Premium

jake2013guy and Ameer67 like this.