FM5 - The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Evian
  • 506 comments
Pics of the ferrari
image.jpg
image.jpg

@Steve Mcqueen, are you able to change out the wheels on that Ferrari? The fact that you can on the E21 is hilariously awesome! An F1 car with oversized dubs - who cares that it doesn't make sense!

I love these shots! But the cars are to glossy. A bit of "dust" in the air or in the surfaces would be nice IMO. Would look more realistic and believable.

Love the picture of the Red Audi front end. I have loved GT5s picture capabilities. F4 was always ok to me. But the graphics of the X1 and F5 are incredible. I have to play with photos soon and post a few. I love taking pics of glowing rotors in dim light :-). The new chrome and brushed metal choices are great! Having trouble getting a nice brushed grey wheel color ATM and someone said we can paint our wheels white now? Really white ?!! That almost makes me giddy ! Can't wait t get home from Thanksgiving dinner to my house and my F5

Yep, 3 carbon pieces bolted on. One center, and two others above each set of tail lights. Not the best pic to show them off.
Hmm. Props to T10 for re-working their aero on the cars now. 👍

Do love that the F50 is a US-spec model now as well. :D

They can say what they want about Forza looking CG/Cartoonish/whatever, you put it in just the right lighting, & it could pass as a real photo just as much as GT5/6 could. Did a double take on this one.
The only thing that ruins it is the repeating textures in the background. I believe this was the Bugatti Circuit.

Back