FM5 - The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evian
  • 506 comments
  • 68,947 views
11189235404_3d20f50ced_z.jpg

11189196025_1eeaa6c138_z.jpg

11189348073_8ca35d4df8_z.jpg

11189237606_6c4be0fdcd_z.jpg

Nice set, the orange Merc is my favorite of these.
 
Where was the Koenigsegg shot from?
 
VXR
Where was the Koenigsegg shot from?

Looks like a render, carbon looks too large a weave and odd in some places, but the wheels and brakes look mega real!
 
VXR
Where was the Koenigsegg shot from?
I don't remember where the original is, but I remember it from someone trying to pass it off as GT5 graphics.
 
A Daytona? Huh. :odd:
 
Yes sir, guess we have a clue of what will be in a coming dlc :dopey:.
 
I don't remember where the original is, but I remember it from someone trying to pass it off as GT5 graphics.

I believe that was made by an outside graphic studio, using GT5 graphical standards and doing their own rendering technique most likely.....although except it's a static photo, but they're able to attain a much higher level of fidelity. I do hope PD will be able to attain that graphical level as well for GT7 :D
 
Has there ever been a more enthusiast-pleasing engine? In my opinion, no. Great shot of it, too.
 
Nice. An Arrows?
 
Spotted.





Maybe they aren't finished with it yet?


The little beast.


And the bigger one.

Nice set! And is that the C4 zr1 I see? Interesting... I wonder if that's one of the 5 "superpass expansion" cars that was originally planned. Along with the SL65 AMG Black Series, the Ferrari Daytona, the '71 Mach 1 and Audi #2 R8 LMP.
 
Nice set! And is that the C4 zr1 I see? Interesting... I wonder if that's one of the 5 "superpass expansion" cars that was originally planned. Along with the SL65 AMG Black Series, the Ferrari Daytona, the '71 Mach 1 and Audi #2 R8 LMP.


Not sure, but probably coming to a DLC theater near you, and me!
 
VXR
Nice. An Arrows?

Yep, the Arrows A18 in which Damon Hill nearly won the 1997 Hungarian Grand Prix. Obscure choice for a game livery. :lol:
 
Yep, the Arrows A18 in which Damon Hill nearly won the 1997 Hungarian Grand Prix. Obscure choice for a game livery. :lol:

I look forward to someone creating an Arrows livery back when Taki Inoue drove (crashed?) for the team...
 
Back