FM5 - The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evian
  • 506 comments
  • 68,947 views
Lighting in the last one. 👍 What circuit is that?
 
Thank you. It's at Indianapolis.
 
Considering the amount of time I enjoy in Photomode in racing games these days, this thread should almost be labeled pornography. This game looks so good, it's hard to resist. The family will accept no gifts this holiday season when they see the pretty pictures I've made, right?

Keep 'em coming :cheers:
 
They've really caught the orange pearlescence of Melbourne Red this time around.



 
You're absolutely certain you didn't take a real photo and throw a Forza logo on it with that second one? Completely 100% sure? Because I'm not sure I can believe that. :O





 
11024030216_6f7dc71bb5_o.jpg
 
Trying to make the camera make it appear real, but I can never figure it out

1484398_712465423547_147008528_o.jpg
 
These shots are nothing short of stunning and really wetting my appetite!

I wonder if T10 has goofed the exhaust upgrades again..

Do they cosmetically show up when you ditch the stock exhaust?
 
These shots are nothing short of stunning and really wetting my appetite!

I wonder if T10 has goofed the exhaust upgrades again..

Do they cosmetically show up when you ditch the stock exhaust?

Nope :(
 
Wow... just wow. This could almost easily rival Project CARS on the PC. *Almost*

Exhaust upgrades still don't show up since FM2... boooooooo!!
 
Wow... just wow. This could almost easily rival Project CARS on the PC. *Almost*

Exhaust upgrades still don't show up since FM2... boooooooo!!
I wish we could the level of modification Tokyo Drift had. Even down to the custom tail lights.
 
^^ Ain't happening.. cos this is Forzaaaa *Dan screaming his lungs out like Leonidus*

Which pretty much means a car game by car lovers for car lovers.. where exhaust upgrades will never show..due to some unknown super-secret reason only the Men in Black have access to.
 
^^ Ain't happening.. cos this is Forzaaaa *Dan screaming his lungs out like Leonidus*

Which pretty much means a car game by car lovers for car lovers.. where exhaust upgrades will never show..due to some unknown super-secret reason only the Men in Black have access to.

lmao :lol:

now on to the subject gents.

mobile.163hksu3.jpg


mobile.170xou5f.jpg


mobile.184voqgu.jpg


mobile.172qnujg.jpg


mobile.1852sskp.jpg


mobile.173qhuum.jpg


mobile.186sns1p.jpg


mobile.1764esfy.jpg


mobile.177n7qjm.jpg


mobile.178f4zzc.jpg


mobile.17974ktn.jpg


mobile.1830kfnk.jpg
 
Last edited:
A lesser number of cars, I'll take any day over track variety and content..

Which isn't the case unfortunately.
 
There are a few times looking at FM5 pics where it doesn't seem that much of a graphical leap over FM4 for a next-gen. title. But, then you get into the game first hand & it's photomode, and it's so gosh dang beautiful.
ifkd.jpg

wz9f.jpg
 
Back