for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,464 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Ok everyone @pyrates will be your host today i am really sorry but i can't make it.... Because of relly stupid family things....
 
Can everyone help with the race photos just post the photos you made on private message to me and i will choose the best! Also don't forget to tell me how was your race and do i need to give penalty to someone!
 
I opened the room as public since I don't have everybody in my friends list on such a short notice. Please look for a room on Spa. I'm in the European region so you will need to set the room list on global if you are from outside Europe.
 
I opened the room as public since I don't have everybody in my friends list on such a short notice. Please look for a room on Spa. I'm in the European region so you will need to set the room list on global if you are from outside Europe.
Just read your conversation i wrote you everything there and yes lobby MUST be public
 
Ok everyone @pyrates will be your host today i am really sorry but i can't make it.... Because of relly stupid family things....
Woah Tosh its fine man, don't worry about it. If its about family then its not stupid.
 
@pyrates i need to know is the room open?
room name must be FIA WEC GTP PRIVATE NO ENTER
 
Doing my best mate between setting up room, preparing spec check docs and looking for driver IDs.
Just read all the things i sent you on conversation there is the hole info!
And guys is there some way to sent race relpy i think no but if there is please sent!
 
Just read all the things i sent you on conversation there is the hole info!
And guys is there some way to sent race relpy i think no but if there is please sent!
Only way to do that is to record the race.
 
Only way to do that is to record the race.
If you have the space you can export it on your PS3 like you do with photos and then sent it to me by the computer!
 
Hey can some one tell me how many of are there because if you are NO more than 8 people 10min. BEFORE the start of the Qualifier the race will be put for next week just saying
 
So far it's 5 of us, but we still got a lot of time until qualifying starts
 
@pyrates
room name must be FIA WEC GTP PRIVATE NO ENTER
And if I enter just to troll? Will I be kicked out? :D
images
 
So far it's 5 of us, but we still got a lot of time until qualifying starts
I just want to make sure that more people join to the Q start so we dont need to move the race but as you are 5....
 
Back