for deletingFinished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments

Monza or Laguna Seca

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes unffortunatly i am punished... no PS3 for now..... and i had luck that my parents weren't home when was the first round! There is nothing more bad for petrol head and driver who loves racing than that he will miss maybe 4 or 5 of the 7 rounds.... But i am looking forward to season 2 i will watch this season from here :(:(:(:banghead::banghead::banghead::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::mad::mad::mad:

Yes unffortunatly i am punished... no PS3 for now..... and i had luck that my parents weren't home when was the first round! There is nothing more bad for petrol head and driver who loves racing than that he will miss maybe 4 or 5 of the 7 rounds.... But i am looking forward to season 2 i will watch this season from here :(:(:(:banghead::banghead::banghead::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::mad::mad::mad:
You should pick the good point of this: at least, that gives you more time to organize and manage this series 👍

You are 20 and you can't use your PS3? lol

Only 6 of the 20 or so registered drivers ever showed up, What happened????

This event has unfortunately ended my passion for this series and I would like to retire, especially seeing as how another 6-car race may happen again :indiff:

Back