for deletingFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toshost
  • 1,318 comments
  • 63,464 views

Monza or Laguna Seca


  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Only 6 of the 20 or so registered drivers ever showed up, What happened????

This event has unfortunately ended my passion for this series and I would like to retire, especially seeing as how another 6-car race may happen again :indiff:

Come on bro...that was fun...let pyrates re organize this series...
 
Yo pyrates...will u re organize this series?or ask licthi...
 
:lol: sorry mate. I thought so first and then I saw your PSN name here and doubted myself. :lol:

Ybear was my id when i just play gt with ds3...upgraded to polarbear when i got g27:lol:
 
Only 6 of the 20 or so registered drivers ever showed up, What happened????

This event has unfortunately ended my passion for this series and I would like to retire, especially seeing as how another 6-car race may happen again :indiff:
Yes i knew it because lot of the drivers PM me that they can't come for SPA so other rounds will have more people and guys replay SPA next week? We will hadle this just stay strong! 👍
 
Last edited:
I might stay but we'll basically have to restart everything
 
Question is really if the LMP2 class is feasible or if LMP and GT would be better.
As you see there is some interes for LMP2 plus i really like delta wings and we can add 1 more for next year so we have 4 cars in LMP2 ;)
 
So....are we going to spa again next week?i am cool with that...more people... More fun...
 
I think 3 classes is a bit much, we can keep the deltawings, however, I would suggest to make them into a subdivision of a unified LMP1 class.
I think you are right...
 
Either Apricot Hill or a repeat of Spa. Not quite yet decided as it looks.
I think we will repeat SPA and maybe Apricot can pull of of the calendar we will see because we need break before Le Mans
 
For those who had problems with internet connection... Have you guys try DMZ setting at your modem?it helps me...
 
Back