Ford Mark IV or Ferrari 330 P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_ken_b
  • 53 comments
  • 7,821 views
I have opened about 8-10 '67 tickets and got none of these bad boys, all Mazda's or toyota 2000 '67's. I posed the same question about which is best. I have borrowed them and the Ford sounds amazing, the Ferrari has a great interior view.
 
Upgrading a $20 million dollar classic race car other than with tires is a sin :grumpy:

Exactly. I can only stand the tire/downforce changes (you can reset it back to normal).
 
When I did the Super License test involving the Ferrari 330 P4 around Tokyo R246, I was in awe of the Ferrari's performance. My usualy inclination is to say the Ferrari. But when you have it set up to where you have this "Dream Race" between these classic beauties, you tend to get the feeling that the cars are very evenly matched that it all comes down to the driver's ability that makes the difference. So... I still fancy the Ferrari 330 P4 here.
 
The Mark IV is a lot easier to drive, the Ferrari is quite tail happy, but nothing uncontrollable. Despite the 50 hp of difference, the Ferrari is still faster on the single lap, but I like more the Ford handling. Whatever you choose, you choose a great car ;)
 
For those of us who have no interest in constantly doing the same race over and over again, then earning $20mill is certainly not easy....

Single racing the special events alone will net you easily half that. Heck, the drift trials last round were a few million for 5min of time.
10 min of the lightweight seasonal gets you +900,000cr

Long story short, 20,000,000cr is easier now then it ever has, and I dont know if you realized this, but if you want the big bad cars, but don't want to grind, then go play Forza.
Grinding in GT5 has been a well known fact for what? 14 years.
 
got all of them, and have to admit that they are amazing.
my favorite is FORD, realy fast in corners and it's better looking:)
 
dont purchase them,it would a waste of money,believe me.its not easy to earn 20mill nowadays.so keep ur money and try to get birthday ticket of 1967.

here's the stat for this ticket
probability of getting :
Mark IV OR P4 : 1/5
Mark IV : 1/10
P4 : 1/10

it's a pretty decent chance :)
hope this help

its a good fun car but it's A car :)

^^This! The only 20mil car you have to buy if you want/need it is the X2010. But i suggest better buy 100x 200.000 Cr cars (tuned) with your 20mil. 1000x more worth as every 20mil car. :dopey:👍

Except the X2010, best for grinding. But you will get the Vettel one for free for reching b-Spec lvl 35.
 
Last edited:
I'm saying get the Ford. I had this problem once and got the Ferrari and it sucks. I like the looks more and I have to buy it anyway to get all cars, but I really wish it didn't drive like it's on ice.
 
Ferrari p330 also Kazunori said is the car he like the most.
 
Ferrari p330 also Kazunori said is the car he like the most.

Really? Yo should watch "The Goodwood Festival of Speed" in the ingame GT5-TV. There Kaz got the ultimate chance to drive the Jaguar XJ13 (only 1 produced worldwide!).

You can nearly see how he's going to get a stick while driving it. :lol: And he can't stop talking about the car.
 
I only drove the Ferrari during one of the license tests, but that short drive let me fall in love with it. Absolutely breathtaking car. I've been saving up cash to buy it since, but things haven't been going oh so well especially with that half price OCD sale, heh. The Ford isn't bad, but as far as the cars are purely concerned, I'd pick the Ferrari any day.
 
Enzo Ferrari would rise from the grave and beat you silly if you picked the Ford.

Just one more reason to pick the Mark IV. :sly:

Actually I prefer the Jag to either of them but the Jag is the prize for the Indy 500 so it's easier to win it than to earn the 20M.
 
the Ferrari is 200 Kgs. lighter
 
Really? Yo should watch "The Goodwood Festival of Speed" in the ingame GT5-TV. There Kaz got the ultimate chance to drive the Jaguar XJ13 (only 1 produced worldwide!).

You can nearly see how he's going to get a stick while driving it. :lol: And he can't stop talking about the car.

I think we all would be the same, If we were on Kaz`s place.

Btw: Just because I like cola, it doesn`t mean that I hate fanta or like cola more then fanta :)

back to the topic:
Can`t say much about the 330P4, but the Mark IV is such a great car. In cockpit view it sounds strange (gearbox!), else it sounds awesome.
It also has the number 1 on it and somehow, even as a Ferrari fan, its more epic to drive that Ford then a Ferrari :)
 
Ford, Ferrari aren't fun to drive in GT5
 
Buy the Ford! You can get the ferrari with the lvl 21 ticket from the fiat seasonal!
 
Can someone tell me why I'm getting my ass handed to me in the historic cup in expert series? I just bought the Ford and had no chance on RH so I bought RS and still cannot catch the 1st and 2nd. Feel like I've wasted 10 mil :yuck:
 
Can someone tell me why I'm getting my ass handed to me in the historic cup in expert series? I just bought the Ford and had no chance on RH so I bought RS and still cannot catch the 1st and 2nd. Feel like I've wasted 10 mil :yuck:

If you've wasted 10 mil then you've got the wrong car because that's the GT40.

And you should try the Toyota 7. Win the B-Spec Like the Wind, mod up the 7 and you'll coast through. Assuming you do B-Spec of course... :nervous:
 
If you've wasted 10 mil then you've got the wrong car because that's the GT40.

And you should have waited for the Toyota 7. Win the B-Spec Like the Wind, mod up the 7 and you'll coast through. Assuming you do B-Spec of course... :nervous:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

GAHH! Guess it's back to grinding Lightweight, thankfully, 10 mil is not the world with the 3x..
 
I defenitely like the Ferrari more. Have them both, but don't like the ford. Go for the Ferrari
 
I already use 5 '67 tickets. One was ferrari, other was a Z act(a 🤬 car ) and 2 was Chaparral 2D. Is better u buy the ford in my opinion.
 
330P4 is probably easier to drive but I find the Mark IV so much more pleasurable. The sound is better, it's still easy to drive and I think it looks better. :O



Say what?

:drool:
 
Back