Formula 1 Qatar Airways Qatar Grand Qatar Prix Qatar 2025Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 204 comments
  • 13,073 views
Max is showing his killer instinct tonight. I'm not a fan of his but what he has been doing with a slower car is simply incredible.
 
Piastri in.

1.8 flying stop.

Looks like 2nd is clinched for Oscar.

Bearman retired.
 
Last edited:
Some good fighting spirit from Piastri there.

I don't believe he can do it, but it's good that he wants to try

Edit: wait, hards?!
 
Last edited:
New hards for Piastri. Has to chase Max down.
 
Norris may come out behind Antonelli
 
Lando is helping Oscar here by holding Max up :lol:
 
Some good fighting spirit from Piastri there.

I don't believe he can do it, but it's good that he wants to try

Edit: wait, hards?!
I don't think the soft tires would last long enough.
 
No one has done long runs on softs, it would be a huge risk.
 
Lando behind Carlos and Kimi.
Not good.
 
Norris takes hards.

Alonso spins out.
 
Lovely 360 no scope from Nando
 
If Norris can't get past Antonelli, it'll be an excellent setup for Abu Dhabi
 
Smooth operator podium on the cards
 
If Norris can't get past Antonelli, it'll be an excellent setup for Abu Dhabi
I think that means Norris HAS to finish 2nd if Max wins because he'd lose tiebreaker? If Max is tied with him I think he falls behind.
 
MSZ
Max is showing his killer instinct tonight. I'm not a fan of his but what he has been doing with a slower car is simply incredible.
Hm? Watching the same race? He's getting everything handed over by McLs trash strategy.
 
I think that means Norris HAS to finish 2nd if Max wins because he'd lose tiebreaker? If Max is tied with him I think he falls behind.
I think so. If I'm not mistaken they'll be equal on wins after today (assuming Max wins this race)
 
I think so. If I'm not mistaken they'll be equal on wins after today (assuming Max wins this race)
They will be. Max I think loses all other tie breakers so he has to win out.
 
You can get Stella out of Ferrari but you can't get Ferrari out of Stella 💀
 
They will be. Max I think loses all other tie breakers so he has to win out.
He'd have to win out anyway to gain 10 more points
 
Assuming Norris scores anything, yes.


Sainz has a problem.
 
Sheesh, Lando not making gains on Kimi. 😤
 
This would be 3 weeks in a row Kimi has been defending furiously from a car behind.
 
Hm? Watching the same race? He's getting everything handed over by McLs trash strategy.
The RB is a slower car, that's my point.
 
If they finish as is, I don't think we can have a 3 way tie for the championship.
 
MSZ
The RB is a slower car, that's my point.
And he’d be nowhere in that slower car if the mclaren strategists hadn’t handed him a free pit stop lead
 
Kimi error might save Lando’s title
 
Lando gets by! Could be crucial!
 
1. Verstappen
2. Piastri
3. Sainz
4. Norris
5. Antonelli
6. Russell
7. Alonso
8. Leclerc
9. Lawson
10. Tsunoda

12 points as of now.
Podium for Norris clinches title next weekend.
 
Last edited:
Back