Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2023Formula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 194 comments
  • 26,008 views
Only way RB can win is if there is a SC
 
Alright, game on Mercedes

And disaster for Alonso's stop. :(
 
Last edited:
Was that a jack failure on Alonso?
 
Poor old fox alonso
 
Was that a jack failure on Alonso?
Looked like it... horrible stop.

Don't think the Merc play will pay out for P1. Under SC, yes. VSC? I dunno.
 
That’s either a masterstroke by Mercedes, or a lost podium.
 
LEC should have followed the Merc's in for tires.
 
I think at least Leclerc will be passed.

edit: Catching at just under 2 seconds per lap.
 
Last edited:
Leclerc can make his car very wide if he has too.
 
The Mercs can catch them, but can they pass very quickly? I don't see it with Charles defending.
 
The Mercs can catch them, but can they pass very quickly? I don't see it with Charles defending.

Can’t defend such a massive tyre differential though.
 
Can’t defend such a massive tyre differential though.
I'm sure George will get Charles, but how long will it take? This strategy only makes sense if Russell wins.

Edit: he got him. Surprisingly quickly.
 
Last edited:
This should be an interesting last 3 laps.
 
Russel, It's James.
 
Even if it doesn't, props to Mercedes for livening up the race. Carlos had to uncork the bottle and get on with it.
 
Sainz playing with DRS to preserve the lead. We'll see if it's the high IQ play soon.
 
They should've let Hamilton past so he could give it a go.
 
Russell's going to be KICKING himself for that one!
 
Big brain play by Carlos today, earned that win. Lando should definitely be given an assist, but I'm sure he'll take a P2 instead.

Sad for George with his off.
 
Lewis managed his tires better and was all over George. Should’ve let him lead the fight and pull George with him instead.

Massive credit to Sainz for racing and managing the team strategy.
 
How did Ferrari not screw this up. Master strategy with Carlos
 
Lewis managed his tires better and was all over George. Should’ve let him lead the fight and pull George with him instead.

Massive credit to Sainz for racing and managing the team strategy.

No point, too risky and could have lost too much time making the switch.
 
Congrats to Sainz what a race, genius to back Norris into the Mercs. Sainz is like an aging wine, just keeps getting better and better.
 
Russell had a failure.
 
I'm surprised RB even got both cars in the points still
 
Back