Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No atleast not yet, before the seasons starts I might get a power upgrade and 2JZ sound but I will let you know for sure. No chassis swaps though
Wait what......modded? 2jz sound??

Last edited:
Yay. Finally a competition on Drift Trials. Hope people will actually give it a chance.

At first I didnt like, and was close minded. I will say I dont like how the car responds because the tires grip never changes due to heat, but that can be changed with some tuning I believe. But otherwise spent a couple hours this morning and figure what the heck we will give it a try.

In a comp right now with it actually.
Good. Keep up the practice you'll get it. But the worst thing you can do is go back to DS3. I have seen too many people use the wheel for anything other than compititions and they don't ever stick to it, so they never learn it.

Good. Keep up the practice you'll get it. But the worst thing you can do is go back to DS3. I have seen too many people use the wheel for anything other than compititions and they don't ever stick to it, so they never learn it.
Are you referring to me? Lol.

Haven't started with that yet, don't want to stunt my learning curve.

Just go to DT. DT is different to normal mode as in the way you are required to drive. Everyone is eventually going to go there so you might aswell go there.

I personally disliked the transition from PR to DT as the car jacks a lot more due to added lock with a normal tune.

Your decision though.

Ugh..... I get back in town and find out this is run in that stupid DT. :/ I still gotta find a car. But ugh....... I dunno if I'll even do worth **** with it being in this mode.

Ugh..... I get back in town and find out this is run in that stupid DT. :/ I still gotta find a car. But ugh....... I dunno if I'll even do worth **** with it being in this mode.
Give it a chance brother. You'll get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back