Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

• Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm messing, Nar. Lol I've never tandemed with it but I've heard it was decent Viper compared to most, well balanced and such.

Do you bro, do you. 👍
Yeah its pretty well balanced. It rotates well in normal mode and has decent speed with good tq throughout the entire RPM range. And it doesn't really need the SC.

The other good Viper is my '03 Viper. Its a little more violent than the '02. Have to drive it hard. But the higher the hp on that one the smoother it runs. I built it for the first time to 1,000hp for FDC. Buuuuut since Greazy already signed up with his 06 I can't use that one. But that is another good one. The 06 runs well at about 580hp to 800hp. I haven't really run it over that hp yet. And the ACR...... yeah I didn't drive that much.

Anyway I only pulled this back out because what I was running just isn't working. I wanted to get it hybrided but it appearantly wasn't going to be done in time. *Sigh's in frustration*

Yeah its pretty well balanced. It rotates well in normal mode and has decent speed with good tq throughout the entire RPM range. And it doesn't really need the SC.

The other good Viper is my '03 Viper. Its a little more violent than the '02. Have to drive it hard. But the higher the hp on that one the smoother it runs. I built it for the first time to 1,000hp for FDC. Buuuuut since Greazy already signed up with his 06 I can't use that one. But that is another good one. The 06 runs well at about 580hp to 800hp. I haven't really run it over that hp yet. And the ACR...... yeah I didn't drive that much.

Anyway I only pulled this back out because what I was running just isn't working. I wanted to get it hybrided but it appearantly wasn't going to be done in time. *Sigh's in frustration*
Well man, I wish you the best of luck with all of your tunes and Vipers and such, the struggle is real I see. :lol:

ATTENTION:

For certain reasons, qualifying will be running late. If withing 15 mins the lobby is not open by Fox, Spank (GTP_Drop5) will be hosting it and judge as well.

Thank you.

Officially Qaulifying Room is going to be opened in minutes. Sorry for the inconviencee everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back