Formula Drift Circuit | Round 2 postponed until June 22nd!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fastfox400
  • 336 comments
  • 20,007 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1 of any of those cars can be used. The ACR is not a valid selection.

Like I said, it could have been interpreted in a few ways. It was only clarification to avoid future problems.

I saw you edit that post lol.


So if I'm correct there can't be two people driving a corvette ZR1 for example?
 
I will be the most angry person if you rip me away from my Lexus.






Even though I'm not using it.
 
Like I said, it could have been interpreted in a few ways. It was only clarification to avoid future problems.

I saw you edit that post lol.


So if I'm correct there can't be two people driving a corvette ZR1 for example?
Obviously. But to get out of my doubt, how is it that "could have been interpreted?"
 
Obviously. But to get out of my doubt, how is it that "could have been interpreted?"

Nobody is talking to you. Mind your business.
 
Like I said, it could have been interpreted in a few ways. It was only clarification to avoid future problems.

I saw you edit that post lol.


So if I'm correct there can't be two people driving a corvette ZR1 for example?

Correct or any of those on the list. Can only be 1 of each.
 
Fox can you change my sign up name to DUD-Naoki ?

@fastfox400
 
Nobody is talking to you. Mind your business.
Well, I am talking to you, so what about it. What ever is my business is not ur business, so calm ur horses ight.
 
Well, I am talking to you, so what about it. What ever is my business is not ur business, so calm ur horses ight.

But to be honest this stop in get back on topic really tired of seeing comps shut down over nothing.

GEEZ!!!

Its a waste of time lets this get back on topic PS this my own royal cruelty.
 
Car Change Fox.

Nissan S13 with rotary swap. 600hp
 
* Shrug * I like S-Chassis and i love rotaries. Mix those together and Ta-Da ! You get Sai's RotaBeast S13
 
Hahahha, he wants to have then. IMPOSSIBLE! lol :p
 
Yeah..... D1NZ has some of the best rides in my opinion. All fitting the drivers styles and personalities. And its actually a N/A 3-Rotor AE85. The 4-Rotor GS300 is Turbo and nitrous. I didn't know about the rotor S13 suprisingly. But yeah. D1NZ has amazing rides. :) Love the series.
 
Because as far as I know he doesnt have a 4 rotor Gs.. LOL
I gotta show you the challenger next time I get on bro.
Yeah..... D1NZ has some of the best rides in my opinion. All fitting the drivers styles and personalities. And its actually a N/A 3-Rotor AE85. The 4-Rotor GS300 is Turbo and nitrous. I didn't know about the rotor S13 suprisingly. But yeah. D1NZ has amazing rides. :) Love the series.
Fanga is one of those guys.
He gets me very upset very quickly.
 
I gotta show you the challenger next time I get on bro.

Fanga is one of those guys.
He gets me very upset very quickly.
Whats that suppose to mean? One of "Those guys" *Frowns* Because he likes V8's or something?
 
Whats that suppose to mean? One of "Those guys" *Frowns* Because he likes V8's or something?
Huh? No it's just that he acts all innocent and he's not. He's just off putting to me.
 
Back on topic guys.
 
Sorry fast last offtopic post
 
Huh? No it's just that he acts all innocent and he's not. He's just off putting to me.
What you mean he acts innocent? Like whats he to be guilty of? Seems like a cool dude to me. *Shrugs*
 
The 8th is just a long time away... Ha
 
The 8th is just a long time away... Ha
Given everybody enough time to prepare. because once it starts you have to deal with your car selection. Garantee'd to be some challenging lines for everyone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back