Forza 3 Damage!

• Thread starter baadshah
  • 13 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, Forza 3 damage

GT5 is a simulator, therefore the crashes are realistic looking

The Ford GT Forza 3 crash looked extremely fake and overdone

When I watched the Forza 3 trailer yesterday after the Microsoft conference, I thought the Ford GT crash was pretty impressive. The graphics were also dangerously close to GT5P. But after today's showing from PD, Forza just looks like a joke!

hahaha that's so true. i laughed throughout the whole video

My god those physics look awful :yuck: It's even worse than Need For Speed!

That's not the game, it's just a CGI video they made to show the sort of video that people could make in FM3 if they wanted to. The physics and graphics will be nothing like that.

That's not the game, it's just a CGI video they made to show the sort of video that people could make in FM3 if they wanted to. The physics and graphics will be nothing like that.
Oh yeah? Look at the title beneath the vid:
E3 09: New Features and Improvements Interview

Sorry to disappoint you, but Forza 3 will be arcade all the way.

And btw: In the interview is said:
It's not about beating one franchise or another, it's about connecting people
I guess that's why they have economic cars now , classics, SUV's and such. Because those were never in GT. :odd:

To be honest, I was a bit scared as to what Forza 3 could bring to the scene. But the Forza I saw is nothing like a sim at all...

It's all about the racing, and if that wasn't gameplay shouldn't it look more realistic than said gameplay? It didn't, it looked like a bad CG Film, even "Roary The Racing Car" looks more realistic than that rubbish. And the in car view was laughable, totaly fake looking.

It's all about the racing, and if that wasn't gameplay shouldn't it look more realistic than said gameplay? It didn't, it looked like a bad CG Film, even "Roary The Racing Car" looks more realistic than that rubbish. And the in car view was laughable, totaly fake looking.

I know, it looks terrible, I've no idea why they even made it. It's such a terrible video!
The real trailer is on the website though.

you sure thats not an airplane movie :crazy: those cars are flying more than jim carey on prozac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back