Forza 4 Not Leaked - Just a Stupid Rumor By Someone With A Rude Name.

I reckon they might release Forza 4 for PC, weren't Microsoft on about getting more games to PC and the Kinect demo seems to be running on PC, anyone else think this?

Reasons, why I'm not waiting for Forza 4:

* the main priorities in making Forza 3 were to make game accessible for casuals and force people into gold membership even if they don't play online. Everything in game is worse than Forza 2, even multiplayer

* All X360 racing wheels are out of production. I don't know what MS is thinking, racing fans will play Forza 4 with kinekt? LOL

Reasons, why I'm not waiting for Forza 4:

* the main priorities in making Forza 3 were to make game accessible for casuals and force people into gold membership even if they don't play online. Everything in game is worse than Forza 2, even multiplayer

* All X360 racing wheels are out of production. I don't know what MS is thinking, racing fans will play Forza 4 with kinekt? LOL

A few things: Forza 3 is not pushing the 360 to the max by any means. It is perfectly capable of much more.

The new Fanatec GT2 is probably the best console wheel in production, has no limited production run and will work with the 360 just as well as the PS3 in fact it's wireless on the 360. So the future looks really good for Forza 4 which I'm sure will be a great title. Either way we all win. Back to back years with good racing titles GT5 this year and Forza 4 in a year!

A few things: Forza 3 is not pushing the 360 to the max by any means. It is perfectly capable of much more.

I didn't say it push X360 to max, I said it's a poor man Forza 2. Developers shifted to some marketing highlights instead making a good game

As for me I'm waiting Shift 2

The new Fanatec GT2 is probably the best console wheel in production, has no limited production run and will work with the 360 just as well as the PS3 in fact it's wireless on the 360. So the future looks really good for Forza 4

Somehow I don't feel like buying 500$ racing wheel after waiting one month in line for delivery. More like walking in store and getting 100$ good 900 degrees racing wheel (DFGT)

Especially consider that all this racing wheels independent of price don't remind anything real too much.

Somehow I don't feel like buying 500$ racing wheel after waiting one month in line for delivery. More like walking in store and getting 100$ good 900 degrees racing wheel (DFGT)

Especially consider that all this racing wheels independent of price don't remind anything real too much.

It's actually $300 if you want the GT2 wheel with paddles and their standard pedals.

$500 is the full clubsport edition. So...it's the same price as a G27 for a better wheel. Also, the wheel ships Dec 13th.

Now that isn't mainstream like a $100 DFGT but it's a pretty awesome option.

It's actually $300 if you want the GT2 wheel with paddles and their standard pedals.

$500 is the full clubsport edition. So...it's the same price as a G27 for a better wheel. Also, the wheel ships Dec 13th.

I haven't played the new GT2 wheel but I wouldn't claim Gt3 RS v2 is a better wheel than G27. I bought into the Fanatec hype and got Gt3 RS and overall IMO G27 is the better wheel. G27 even has some metal in the wheel while Gt3 RS is all plastic. The one thing GT2 has over G27 is you can use it on X360, thus no doubt a better wheel for Forza. (almost the only wheel for Forza)

P.S I really don't like Fanatec wheel clamps and how the shifter connect to the wheel. You pretty much don't have a option but to hard mount them.

Last edited:

Umm, wtf are you smoking, I could use some.
G27 was 199 on sale when I bought mine about 6 months ago. The Clubsport is not a better wheel at all, and I've tried both. I have a G27 and a fried has the Clubsport. Mine actually feels better to me. a little different sound but not much different. I think mine had better feedback. Of course we werent playing on Forza as that would mean Microsoft was paid by Logitech, which is never gonna happen.

"Computers are a lot like air conditioners. They both work great until you start opening WINDOWS.

1Fast335i
Umm, wtf are you smoking, I could use some.
G27 was 199 on sale when I bought mine about 6 months ago. The Clubsport is not a better wheel at all, and I've tried both. I have a G27 and a fried has the Clubsport. Mine actually feels better to me. a little different sound but not much different. I think mine had better feedback. Of course we werent playing on Forza as that would mean Microsoft was paid by Logitech, which is never gonna happen.

"Computers are a lot like air conditioners. They both work great until you start opening WINDOWS.

Have you checked the post dates on anything you are replying to?

"Wtf are you smoking?"

Lol.

Ehe, leaked, moderators of forums have the green disk, no big deal, then if they decide to copy it and share, then it up to them. But the retail version isnt released yet.

Back